- » Baby Cereal
Baby Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby cereal recipes.
Banana Rice Cereal For Babies
Want to cook something different for your baby? Here comes a fresh new cereal recipe for the 4 to 6 months old babies, stuffed with the goodness of nutrition rich bananas. The cook gives out exclusive tips while she shows how to cook up a banana rice cereal... - 99.416
Wheat And Soy Cereal
1. In the container of a food processor or an electric blender grind the wheat and grits into a coarse powder in small batches.
2. Mix the ground mixture with the date sugar and store in a tightly covered container.
3. To make hot cereal add 1 cup of the mix... - 23.3051
Homemade Brown Rice Cereal
1. Place the brown rice in a spice grinder or blender for 45 seconds-1 minute or until finely ground.
2. Serve with almond Milk Apple Sauce Baby Food Puree.
To 1/2 cup of boiling water and sprinkle in 2 tbsp of the ground brown... - 107.791
You May Also Like!
Homemade Baby Food - Sweet Potato And Carrot Puree
Feed your baby healthy homemade baby food with this wholesome tasty baby food sweet potato and carrot puree recipe. After Baby is ready for more than cereal, vegetables are commonly the next solid food introduced. Sweet potatoes are a good choice because they... - 111.773
Homemade Baby Food - Pears
Want to serve your infant fresh food? Then make your own baby food at home. It's so easy and so much better for your child. You'll know exactly what's going into your child's tummy! Pears are a great fruit to serve your child with their cereal in the... - 28.5689
Grind the oatmeal and rice in the container of an electric blender until they are fine and powdery.
Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture is fairly uniform in texture.
To prepare 1 serving, combine 2 tablespoons of the cereal... - 28.7377
This is a snack which is usually prepared in Tamil Nadu on the occasion of Karthikai Deepam. It is a light snack which you can munch on, whenever you feel like it! - 0
Breaded Chicken On A Stick
If you are interested in making recipe that are inexpensive, delicious and easy to make, here is chicken on a stick recipe that are easy to make with few ingredients from the kitchen cabinet. Just insert the boneless chicken breasts into the sticks, dip in... - 122.639
Oats And Wheat Porridge
Your children will love to feast on this Baby bear Porridge before they leave to school in the morning! Just like Goldilocks your kids are going to find this Baby Bear Porridge just right for them! Try out this porridge and let me know if you agree with me ! - 26.3734
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless crispies. This recipe for crispies has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 37.9185
Baked Lobster Soup
1) Follow package directions to prepare soup mix.
2) Add lobster pate, cereal cream and baby lobster tails.
3) Cook and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add Pernod.
5) Pour mixture into individual ovenproof soup bowls.
6) Keep aside.
7) Serve hot. - 40.739
Crunchy Spice Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread regular oats, wheat germ, and wheat bran on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 250°.
Combine honey and next 5 ingredients in a small... - 41.5179
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 46.5237
Baby Cereal Recipes By Category