- » Baby Carrot Apricot
Baby Carrot Apricot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby carrot apricot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby carrot apricot recipes.
Carrot Apricot Peach Smoothie
During Ramadan Muslims fast from morning to night, no food or drinking. In Morocco, juices are important element of the Ramadan table. Today I am going to show you how to make a juice that will bring a smile to anyone who drinks it, it's a sunshine in a glass! - 115.983
Cover bottom of a 9 inch pie plate with apricots; arrange carrots in spoke design over apricots.
Mix remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; pour over carrots.
Bake at 325Â°F about 45 minutes, or until set.
Cut into wedges to... - 33.3092
You May Also Like!
Apricot Ginger Carrots
Combine carrots and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Drain and transfer carrots to a bowl.
Combine preserves, margarine, and ginger in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring... - 35.2562
Apricot Glazed Pork With Carrots
1. Bring 1/2 inch of water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt to a boil in a medium skillet or large saucepan with a lid over high heat. Fit it with a steamer basket. Add carrots. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook until tender, 10 to 15... - 30.6396
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
Stewed Artichokes With Spices And Apricots And Other Things
Trim the artichokes by peeling the stem until all woody matter has disappeared.
Pull off all the tough outer leaves until you reach the pale green ones.
Cut off about 2.5 cm from the top of the artichoke.
Cut the artichoke vertically into 4 and cut or pull... - 46.7538
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 50.1948
Sesame Chicken Salad
1) Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a large bowl mix syrup, soy sauce, and sweet hot mustard.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and rub on both sides.
4) Dredge chicken tenders to the bowl and coat.
5)... - 47.8291