Baby food refers to the food items which are specifically made for the consumption of the infants aged between four months to two years. Baby foods do not include any infant formula foods or breast milk. These baby ... More »
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 38.9243
This is prepared using paneer,capsicum and spice mix. Since it is less spicy,kids will really love it. it is a good starter with an absolutely fusion taste of Punjabi garam masala and cumin-coriander.Hope you all like this - 42.6816
Barbecued baby back ribs is a perfect outdoor dish that you can prepare for larger gatherings. It is fool proof as it is pre- boiled and the fat guys put together a basting sauce that would extra flavor to it. So watch the video have fun and grill some ribs. - 67.4955
There's no better way to wrap up our 3 part KIRBBQ spice rub review series than with a couple of racks of 4 Flip baby back ribs! The Pork Rub was nothing short of amazing, and we even had the opportunity to try the sauce which was part of the package.
These... - 0
1. To prepare the spread, mix all the ingredients and cook on low flame for about 5 minutes, till thick. Keep aside.
2. To prepare the topping, mix all ingredients, except the baby corns in a heavy bottomed pan or kadhai and then add the sliced baby corns.... - 31.4003
These glazed baby carrots are spiced carrots recipe. Cooked with cinnamon and ginger for flavor, the glazed baby carrots are skillet cooked and vert flavorful indeed. Served with roasts or meals of choice, they make a great side. - 32.5379
1. Clean the membrane from the baby back ribs and marinate them with marinade sauce in a ziplock bag.
2. Let them sit in the marinade for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, remove the ribs and place it in a tray, generously season them with... - 105.307
Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs With Spicy BBQ Sauce is a fabulous dish with an amazing hot spicy flavoured BBQ sauce. Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs With Spicy BBQ Sauce. Try out yourself and enjoy! - 113.405
Why not make some smoked baby back ribs these holidays? Take a look at this impressive video that shares an amazing recipe to make baby back ribs at home. The chef here presents the recipe in a simple manner and uses an amazing smoker equipment making it... - 104.455
Entertain your friends and enjoy your holidays with some irresistible smoked baby back ribs. Take a look at this excellent video and equip yourself for an absolutely delicious holiday feast. The video is nicely explained, interesting and surely a must watch! - 104.775
1. Peel the membrane of ribs. Season it with mustard and rub.
2. Place cedar plank in the top rack of broiler with smooth side down. Preheat until the plank becomes charred. Flip and repeat for the other side.
3. In a roasting pan place the... - 0
So this is my second attempt on my newly built UDS cooking some baby back ribs. If you've watched my first attempt you will see that I was having issues with too much smoke and getting the temps up to where they needed to be. This time I used Cowboys lump... - 0
1. Take the baby back ribs. Remove the membrane by first cutting a portion with knife and using a paper towel, tearing it off. Place them in a large pot.
2. In a large bowl, mix cider vinegar and brown sugar.
3. Pour it over the ribs and let it... - 101.31
Tender, juicy and succulent back ribs, served fresh from the grill - is your mouth watering? You too can cook these gorgeous ribs, once you know the tricks. Learn from experienced chef and enhance your skill in this recipe, so that you can make it a signature... - 86.3655
Planning for backyard cooking - then you should try grilling some glazed ribs using crazy canuck sauce. This recipe is going to offer saucy and succulent ribs, which you never thought of cooking by yourself. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 100.723
1. Soak the ribs in cold water overnight.
2. Drain them and pat them down with a paper towel.
3. Season lightly one side with salt and pepper.
4. In a Dutch oven, put the ribs seasoned side down and sear until golden brown.
5. Season the... - 105.868
Whether you are having friends over to watch the game or you're throwing a barbecue to celebrate the summer season, here is the perfect meal to satisfy the whole group. These Jamaican jerk seasoned BBQ baby back ribs and shrimp kebabs are always a hit! - 113.184
Grabbing lunch amidst the brouhaha that goes on when you have little kids at home can be a real challenge for moms. In this recipe, Peekaboo mom shows a perfect salad that takes no time to make and is replete with complementing flavors, texture and taste of... - 89.9233
1. Add the baby potatoes to a pan full of water and bring to a boil. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
2. Once cooked, remove and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
3. In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
4. Add the baby potatoes, along with the rosemary, basil... - 0
1) In boiling salted water, blanch snow peas for 1 minute and seperately boil baby corn for 1-2 minutes.
2) Refresh and drain both thoroughly.
3) Dry snow peas and baby corns with a kitchen towel.
4) In a salad bowl, mix snow peas and... - 47.3626
Smoked baby back ribs make an excellent holiday meal with beans and bread. Why not see this super simple way to flavor and smoke your ribs for an appetizing holiday brunch. See this impressive video that shares some great flavoring options along with amazing... - 85.8231
Check out for this outstanding video that displays excellent techniques to handle baby back ribs and smoking them to perfection. The video is impressive and would definitely add a special touch to your party menu. Watch this video and give it a try….. - 85.3836
1)Peel and cut onion into small pieces.
2)Slit baby corn into two and cut green chillies in Chinese style.
3)Mix together, egg, cornflour, flour and water to form a smooth batter.
4)In a pan, heat oil. Stir fry onion, green chilli until... - 46.7659
Potato lovers will enjoy eating this curry. Potato curry is one of the popular curries in India. You can have it with roti, rice or naan. This is a very easy recipe to make. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 102.941
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1221
In a hot frying pan or wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the oil.
Add the corn, and saute until hot.
Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and sugar.
Stir, and toss.
When the mixture is hot, add the mushrooms, and stir gently, over high heat, until all is... - 34.8778
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leeks and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Chinese... - 29.5977
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the stock, vinegar and honey.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
Add the asparagus and corn.
Simmer until the asparagus is tender but still vibrant green, about 3 minutes for thin stalks.
Serve hot. - 36.5657
Blend well in electric beater at low speed.
Spread bottom and sides of glass baking dish (10") with 3 T. butter or margarine.
Pour in batter and bake at 450 F until very puffy and golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
Cut into sections, pour over them... - 25.5115
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add carrots; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove from heat, and pour mixture into a plastic container; set container in a bowl of ice water to cool... - 26.5113
Combine first 6 ingredients in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add carrots; cover, reduce heat and simmer 10-12 minutes or until crisp and tender.
Remove from heat, and pour mixture into plastic container, set container in bowl of ice water to cool... - 38.1483
Need a classic side dish idea to impress both grownups and kids at your party. Then take a look at this Glazed Baby Carrots recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines steamed carrots with butter and brown sugar to make absolutely scrumptious side... - 89.1
Baby potatoes are great when they are roasted. This recipe adds corn and cherry tomatoes to the potatoes and the result is magnificent! This is great as a side dish for meat, chicken or fish. - 119.804
Sick of those dried out, nothing to write home about Baby Backs? The BBQ Pit Boys show you how make a citrus Marinade, a Cajun rub, and a Pepper Bourbon sauce for serving up moist and tender pork loin ribs at your Pit. And it's real easy to do with these few... - 0
Baby back ribs taste amazing in the summers when you can set the griller or the bbq outside, just try making them in your pantry in the oven and enjoy. This video will also give you some insights on how to prepare the ribs. - 122.66
1. In a bowl, combine the carrots, cabbage and baby corns, add the minced ginger and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and slowly pour in the water,... - 0
In 3 quart saucepan, heat 8 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Add carrots and 2 teaspoons salt; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 7 minutes or until carrots are tender.
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter... - 40.0706
In a mixing bowl beat eggs with a French whip or fork until blended.
Add flour to eggs in 4 additions, beating after each addition until just smooth.
Add milk in 2 additions, beating slightly after each.
Lightly beat in 2 tablespoons melted butter and the... - 43.2101
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and butter four 6-inch gratin ovenproof dishes with 1 teaspoon of the butter. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, granulated sugar, lemon rind, and salt until well combined. Sift in the flour, whisking until... - 35.7935
1. Wash and pressure the potatoes. When done, cool the potatoes and peel them. Keep the potatoes aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard and cumin seeds. As they splutter, add the black gram and a pinch of asafoetida. Brown the... - 0
1. Place steamer basket in a large pot full of water, add carrots, and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots are firm, yet tender.
2. In a large saucepan, stir cornstarch with lemon juice until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly add... - 40.7925
So my friend Amy has been blogging about this GREEN MONSTER she drinks after a workout, in the morning or at dinner. I was interested. So I asked me just WAHT that drink was! So I decided to have my first attempt at the drink with YOU guys! - 106.859
Harvard beets are sweet and savory beets. Cooked with ginger marmalade and vinegar with sugar to taste, the harvard beets, the harvard beets are rich to taste and come out beautifully cooked and are nutritious. - 31.5656
Here is a healthy recipe using only 3 ingredients, ready in less than 30 minutes and so delicious you won’t want to eat potatoes any other way! Slightly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, these baby potatoes are a hit with the family. This side... - 101.896
1. In a pan, carefully toast the pine nuts. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, heat the olive oil; add in the raisins and garlic. Sauté for a minute.
3. Add in the spinach and toss well with a tong.
4. Season with salt and pepper and top with toasted... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Grease the pizza pan with olive oil, using a paper towel.
3. Place the dough and roll it out to the size of the pan, using your palm.
4. Spread the pizza sauce evenly on the dough, leave ½ inch... - 111.072
Those of you who have been to Korea may have tasted these potatoes at the rest stops which are along the highways. This rest stop potato snack also makes a delicious side dish or appetizer when served with a dipping sauce. It is nothing but baby potatoes... - 110.666
Barry shows you how to make a simple Spanish disn from home - not bad for an English bloke. Flavour packed with chorizo for a boost, this yummy tomato and potato dish will have you begging for more! - 0
Craving for a quiche and scared of adding fat to your waist? This Cheese and vegetable torte will satiate your craving for a quiche, its fast and easy to make. So, next time you want to feel like having a quiche, make this cheesy vegetable torte, it’s... - 124.923
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree for ribs, and 350 degree for salad.
2. For ribs, in a bowl, mix pineapple juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Pour the mixture along with the rib in a zip tight pouch, and allow it to rest for 24 hours.
4. For salad,... - 110.244
Try my Beer Glazed or Root Beer glazed BBQ ribs. They're simple and just down right good. There are hundreds of ways to do BBQ from how to cook it to how to sauce it. There's enough room in the grilling world for all of us no matter where you're from!
These... - 133.13
These lemony, sweet buttery glazed baby carrots are easy enough to prepare for your family during the week or to include in a special holiday meal. An ideal accompaniment for a wide selection of main courses, these are very healthy and refreshing. - 100.523
Cut the baby corns lengthways into two,keep aside.Grind together the green chillies, garlic and ginger to make a paste.Combine maida, cornflour, salt, masala paste, coriander and water to form a batter.Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Dip each baby corn... - 15.4961
Combine oil with vinegar, Tabasco, and curry powder.
Marinate vegetables in refrigerator over night.
Thread skewers with green tomatoes, alternating with baby red onions.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill kabobs about 5 minutes,... - 26.1858
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions.
1 hen add the halved brinjals and tomatoes and dry spices and cook covered till the brinjals are cooked but not mushy or soft.
Add a little water if required.
It is better to let these veggies cook in their own... - 38.3502
Steam carrots and turnips until crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to bowl of ice water and cool.
Steam zucchini until crisp tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to ice water and cool.
Drain vegetables and pat dry. (Vegetables can be prepared 6... - 30.376
1. In large saucepan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until almost tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Add zucchini and squash; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer; drain.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and saute 2... - 27.22
1. Place the baby corns in a colander, wash well under cold running water and allow to drain.
2. Place a small amount of water in a saucepan on the hob and bring to the boil.
3. Add salt to taste and carefully add the baby... - 74.0243
When it comes to baby foods, new moms are usually lost as to what to feed. Here is an interesting video, started by a mom to help parents with what to feed, how to feed and when to feed. According to her, butternut squash is the best thing for that first feed... - 94.9459
I learnt this garlic baby bok choy recipe from my Thai neighbour. I can still remember her warm welcome and swift bok choy preparation. This baby bok choy is ready to eat in 15 minutes. Try this quick and healthy dish. You will love it. - 34.5764
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 50.4983
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the leeks, shredded Chinese leaves and baby corn cobs over a high heat for about 5 minutes or until the vegetable edges are slightly brown.
2) Then stir in the spring onions and mix... - 35.3576
Combine all the ingredients, except the ribs.
Heat over high heat until boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, until thick.
Coat the 4 lbs.of baby back pork ribs, front and back, with the sauce.
Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and bake at 300... - 36.8371
1.Cook the potatoes in boiling water until soft.
2.Remove the peel.
3.Heat salted water and blanch onions, mushrooms and snow peas for 1-2 minutes each.
5.In a pan, heat butter on medium flame.
6.Once melted, put onions, potatoes and mushrooms... - 44.4017
Avocados are packed with nutrition, so why not feed your baby with a little guacamole. In this video, Weelicious host first speaks about the nutritional contents of avocado, just in case we have forgotten, it’s a quick revision. Then, she shows a Guacamole... - 110.212
For Mother's Day, Mrs SmokeyGoodness said; "Baby Back Ribs"! Sounded like a real good idea to me. These are Cherry Cola BabyBacks, an idea from Glen The Bald Chef, here on You Tube. Rather than submerging the racks in Cherry Cola, he produced a great moppin'... - 0
1 Melt the oil and butter in a small saucepan, add the prosciutto and fry until it starts to become crispy.
2 Stir in the corn cobs, salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon water, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until the corn is tender. Serve hot. - 21.4392
Put the shelled beans in a saucepan.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cook at a simmer for 10-15 minutes until beans are tender.
Don't overcook, as they will split.
Salt and pepper them to taste.
Heat the cream and chervil together for 2 minutes... - 33.3359