- » Azuki Bean Rice
Azuki Bean Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of azuki bean rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for azuki bean rice recipes.
Dessert Rice Balls
1) Rinse the rice well and soak in 1-1/3 cups of water for 2 hrs and then steam the rice, cool and shape into small balls.
2) In a saucepan with water add the azuki beans, allow to boil, drain and add 3 cups fresh water,... - 41.3675
1. In a bowl of water, rinse the azuki beans.
2. Place the beans in water and bring it to boil on medium heat. Simmer the beans on low heat so that the skin of beans does not break off.
3. Cover the pan and cook the beans for 20-25 minutes until the... - 89.9777
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Cut the beancurd in half crosswise, then shred and marinate with the soy sauce for a few minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and stir fry the beancurd until crisp.
Heat 1 tablespoon fresh oil... - 48.4082
Put the beans and their soaking liquid into a saucepan and bring to the boil (top up with water if necessary, so that the beans are completely covered).
Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and cook the beans for 1 hour, or until they are just tender.
Remove... - 29.0328
Oshiruko - Traditional Japanese Soup
1. Cut rice cake in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a strainer, place azuki beans and rinse well under water.
3. In a bowl, soak azuki bean in water enough to cover the beans, for 2 hours.
4. Strain the beans and discard water.
5. In a... - 73.9516
A soft, pillowy rice flour ball filled with sweet bean paste and a ripe strawberry, this traditional Japanese confection makes a wonderful summer cocktail-party dessert. In this tutorial, learn how to make Ichigo Daifuku using Kiri-mochi (square pieces of... - 94.3464