Best Simple Chicken
- » Ayam Chicken
Ayam Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ayam chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ayam chicken recipes.
Ayam Bakar Jakarta - Indonesian Grilled Chicken
Ayam Bakar Jakarta, literally translated to char grilled chicken jakarta style. A very popular dish in Indonesia, acquires its flavor from the wonderful asian spices used in it and served with kemangi - thai variety of basil,very sharp and fragrant. A... - 48.4199
Ayam Bakar Rica-rica
Ayam Bakar Rica-Rica, is a simple yet a very delicious dish. Rica-Rica is a spicy paste from picturesque Sulawesi Islands, which really gives character to the simple chicken. A must try and enjoy the spice of life. - 46.1371
Kari Ayam Timor Chicken
1) In a skillet heat oil and fry shallots, garlic, ginger, and lemon grass until brown.
2) Stir in the spices with cinnamon stick until fragrant.
3) Place the chicken meat and fry for 3 minutes.
4) Pour 2 cups light coconut milk and boil for 20... - 44.7344
Put the onion, garlic, ginger, chillis and nuts into a blender with 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk or water and blend to a smooth puree.
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.When it is hot, add the chicken pieces and fry for 8 to 10 minutes, or until... - 35.9456
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add shallot and garlic and saute 2 minutes.
Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg, blending well.
Coarsely puree chicken in processor.
Add eggs, cornstarch and shallot mixture and blend well.
Heat oil... - 41.6379
Put the garlic, ginger, chillis and nuts into a blender and blend to a paste.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the coriander, cumin, fennel and laos powder until they are well mixed.
Add about 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil, or a little more if... - 38.3274
1) Using a knife cut chicken into 12 pieces.
2) Using electric blended blend red chili, onion, ginger, lemon grass and turmeric to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in it.
4) Add chicken pieces and fry... - 45.877
1) In a mortar, pound rempah ingredients until fine.
2) Divide into two portions. Sprinkle one portion over flesh of chicken. Let stand for half an hour.
3) In a pan heat oil and fry the second portion of rempah until fragrant.
4) Add second pressing... - 46.9353
Put the chicken into a large saucepan and pour over the water.
Add salt and pepper to taste and one onion, and bring to the boil.
Cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer the chicken for 1 hour, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from the... - 39.3338
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 33.3687
Mix the sugar, treacle (molasses) and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
Stir in the garlic, lemon juice and oil and set aside.
Skin and bone the chicken breasts, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 cm./3/4 in.
Thread the cubes on to skewers and arrange the... - 41.8645
Rice With Chicken Fillet And Baked Beans
This recipe is for those who are looking for a wholesome meal. Rice with chicken fillet and baked beans combines various ingredients to give you a nutritious dish. This is a easy to make and tastes great as well. - 125.043