- » Avocado Turkey Wrap
Avocado Turkey Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado turkey wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado turkey wrap recipes.
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle en adobo, and lime zest in a small bowl.
2 Spread one-quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf, 4 mango slices, one-quarter of the turkey, and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over... - 27.0803
California Wrap Its
Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
Spread evenly on tortillas.
Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely... - 36.8211
Turkey And Avocado Focaccia
1. The evening before, mash the grated lime rind and half the lime juice with the butter on a plate.
2. Cook the bacon for around 2 minutes over medium heat (high heat will make it stick) in a dry frying pan, stirring often. Drain on kitchen paper and leave... - 25.2965
Turkey And Avocado Mousse
Cut the turkey breast into small pieces.
Put the pieces in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Filter the mixture through a strainer (sieve)... - 41.1094
Grind onions and garlic with chili powder.
Place in saucepan add 1/4 cup oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook until thickened, place each piece of turkey on a square of heavy duty aluminum foil.
Pour some of the sauce over each wrap and... - 36.8885
Turkey Stuffed Tortillas
Turkey stuffed tortillas is a meaty tortilla recipe. Prepared with added vegetables and avocado slices, the tortillas are filled with the savory mix and flavored with red pepper sauce and lime juice. Topped with yogurt, it makes a great and savory meal. - 42.3866
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
1. In shallow 11 x 7" glass dish, combine lime peel and 1/4 cup of the lime juice, the garlic, salt and cumin. Add turkey strips; toss to coat. Push to one side; add red and green peppers and onion; toss to coat, but do not combine with turkey. Cover and... - 37.6643
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 34.825
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 91.6548
Chicken Enchiladas With Tomato
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Wrap 4 tortillas in damp cloth or paper towel and microwave... - 28.8147
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.7072