- » Avocado Tossed Salad
Avocado Tossed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado tossed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado tossed salad recipes.
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.977
Vegetable Salad With Avocado Dressing
Move over honey mustard or chili lime! Here’s a new salad dressing that will win everyone’s heart. Silky, smooth and luscious, this creamy dressing mixes well with almost anything — be it your leafy greens or roasted chicken. What’s more, it can... - 139.093
Avocado Salad With Onion And Tomato
Avocados are packed with healthy fats and their buttery texture is so delicious. Here, our chefs show a simple avocado salad with onion and tomato spiced up with Indian Spices. This recipe is perfect for heart patients who need healthy fat and tasty low fat... - 132.044
Aphrodisiac Salad & Mojitos
While Giselle Achecar makes her aphrodisiac-laden arugula salad, Ana Cabán stops by the EcoRico Kitchen to make her fab mojitos. Salsa dancing ensues... - 118.456
Cucumber And Avocado Salad
1. Chop the onion and cucumber, dice the tomatoes, and keep them in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the avocados along with lemon juice.
3. Toss the avocados in the large bowl of chopped vegetables mix them well.
4. In a small bowl... - 117.06
Diane Hoch and Alex Anzalone teach you how to make a delicious and healthy Kale Salad. - 106.186
Healthy Tomato And Avocado Salad
A yummy salad is definitely the best diet food. It is packed with healthy goodness and flavors. Want to learn how to make a delicious and healthy tomato, avocado and red onion salad? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise your tastebuds.... - 95.7255
Orangey Shrimp Ceviche With Cucumber And Avocado
What is an ultimate shrimp salad recipe for you? If your taste is exactly the recipe what this video shows, then it is shrimp ceviche. You will love them on fried tortillas. This dish makes a great snack. Watch the video and enjoy the ceviche. - 91.4148
Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad
Amazing Salad for you to watch and great for people who are taking care about their health issue. - 87.9972
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.2138
Tossed Salad With Avocado
1) In a tight-lidded jar, add in the white wine vinegar, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, pepper, sugar, mustard and garlic clove.
2) Shake the White Wine French Dressing vigourously. Refrigerate till serving time.
3) Wash and dry the lettuce... - 49.0257
Avocado Pear And Walnut Salad
Scoop avocado from skin and blend with the juice of 1/2 lemon.
Season to taste.
Pile on a bed of lettuce on a serving dish.
Arrange tomato slices around the edge of the dish.
Soak pear slices in remaining lemon juice.
Drain and arrange around avocado.
Arrange... - 48.7336
Avocado And Carrot Salads
1) With lettuce leaves, line 4 individual plates.
2) With a border of cucumber and carrots, garnish each plate.
3) Cut the avocados in half and then seed and peel them. Slice the fruit lengthwise and sprinkle immediately with lemon juice in order to... - 48.5539
Beet And Avocado Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
1) In a medium saucepan, place the beets and pour in enough water to cover by 1 inch.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic, mustard, tarragon, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and whisk well. Place aside.
3) ... - 48.1754
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 48.0823
Avocado And Pear Salad
1. In a large bowl, toss the cut pears and sliced avocados with the lime juice to prevent discoloration.
2. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the avocados and... - 47.9811
Vegetable Avocado Salad With Paprika Dressing
1. In a pan with onions pour over boiling water, let it stand for 5 minutes and drain.
2. Cover with vinegar, season with salt and pepper and chill for3-4 hours.
3. Making the Paprika Mayonnaise Dressing :
4. In a bowl whisk together... - 47.454
Avocado And Mozzarella Salads
1) To prepare the dressing, into a bowl, pour the oil and add the herbs, vinegar and seasoning to taste.
2) With a fork, beat the ingredients together till they are all well combined. Set the dressing aside.
3) Halve the avocados lengthwise and then... - 47.3434
Israeli Sweet Sour Salad
1) In a bowl, put the raisins.
2) Cover them with warm water and leave to soak.
3) Peel carrots and in a serving dish, grate them.
4) Peel avocados and remove seeds.
5) Squeeze juice from two of the oranges and mix well.
6) Peel... - 47.2699
Avocado, Tomato And Onion Appetizer
1. Choose the largest onion rings, and keep them soaked in ice-chilled water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well before using.
2. Peel avocados and slice crosswise into rings, slipping ring off the stone.
3. Slice the tomatoes.
4. In a... - 46.9636
Avocado And Roquefort Salad
1) Use a small bowl to mix avocado with 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Toss well to coat ans place the bowl aside.
2) Remove the orange skin and membranes over the bowl to collect the juice. Separate the sections and place these aside.
3) Add remaining... - 46.8557
Yellow Rice And Avocado Salad
Prepare the rice according to package directions, except add the salt and saffron or turmeric.
Cool the rice slightly.
To the rice add 2 tablespoons of the Lemon Dressing.
Cover and chill the rice and the dressing for 2 to 24 hours.
In a large... - 46.8355
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Tomato Cumin Dressing
1) With a sharp knife, remove the grapefruit skin. Discard carefully all the bitter white pith.
2) Work over a bowl, to separate the sections by cutting in between the membranes.
3) Cut the avocados in half along the length and remove the pits.... - 46.3814
Mexican Salad Bowl
1) Stone the avocado and peel.
2) In medium bowl, using potato masher crush the avocado with lemon juice.
3) Stir in cream, oil, sugar, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
4) Cover with plastic film and refrigerate, for several hours or... - 46.3089
Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Wash and dry lettuce leaves and set them on 4 individual plates.
Combine shrimp, celery, eggs, red pepper and shallots.
In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder.
Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
Spoon mixture on lettuce leaves.
Peel... - 45.6025
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, place together shrimps, eggs celery, green onions, parsley,
cucumber, peppers mayonnaise, mustard lemon juice and season to taste.
2) Lightly fold the shrimps mixture to combine properly.
3) Peel the avocados and cut into half... - 45.5748
Avocado Pineapple Salad
1) Cut the avocados in halves along the length.
2) Discard the peel and seeds.
3) Slice each part crosswise in 8 pieces.
4) Season the avocado pieces with a little lemon juice or canned pineapple syrup to prevent discoloration.
5) Cut pineapple... - 45.4955
Fresh Mixed Green Salad
1) In a quart jar, add all the dressing ingredients together, except the orange.
2) Cover tightly with the lid and shake well.
3) Add the orange slices, cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
4) In four wooden bowls, add the... - 45.3423
Mexican Salad With Avocado Dressing
The night before, combine dressing ingredients in a jar.
Leave overnight at room temperature.
The next day, strain the dressing; discard chilies and garlic.
Set aside a little of the dressing.
Pour the rest of the dressing into the bottom of a salad bowl.
Cut... - 45.2642
Spinach Avocado Orange Toss
1) In a jar, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Cover the lid tightly and shake to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to serve. - 44.0657
Avocado Salad Bowl
1) In a large salad bowl place the greens.
2) Arrange avocado slices on top.
3) In a jar with a tight lid add remaining ingredients.
4) Shake violently to mix.
5) Drizzle dressing over the salad.
6) Toss lightly until well coated with dressing. - 43.1301
Orange Avocado Salad
1) In a large bowl, gently toss the spinach, orange sections and lettuce together.
2) Then arrange the sliced avocados and onion rings over the mixture.
3) In a jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake to blend well.
4) Drizzle the... - 43.086
Chicken And Avocado Salad With Russian Dressing
First make the dressing.
Mix all the ingredients together well and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Chill for 15 minutes.
Skin the chicken and remove the me from the bones.
Cut the meat into bite size pieces and place in a serving dish.
Halve the avocados... - 42.2603
Tossed Salad With Avocado Dressing
Thinly slice onion and separate into rings; thinly slice cucumber.
Toss onion and cucumber with greens in salad bowl.
Cut up avocado; add to blender container or food processor with yogurt, lemon juice, anchovy paste, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend till... - 41.8909
1) In a bowl, mix together garlic, onions, capers, chives, oil, vinegar, parsley, tarragon, and seasoning.
2) In another bowl, lightly fold the avocado and the greens.
3) In a salad bowl, pile the lettuce mixture and stream with garlic dressing on... - 41.7073
Chicken Avocado Salad
1.In a large bowl, mix apple, banana, pineapple, raisins, pecans, lemon juice and mayonnaise and stir them well.
2.Refrigerate the bowl for 1-2 hours.
3.Serve cold on lettuce leaves. - 41.3982
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1.In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, oil, and garlic.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the avocados, shrimp, scallions, and coriander.
3. Pour the lemon mixture over the avocado mixture and toss it well.
4. Separate the... - 41.2467
Chicken Avocado Rice Salad
1) Take a bowl and add the avocados to it.
2) Sprinkle it with lemon juice.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and toss with a light hand.
4) Chill in the refrigerator.
5) Place it on lettuce leaves and serve. - 41.2271
Avocado Salad With Grapefruit And Bacon
1. Blanch the bacon in a small pan of simmering water until the fat is translucent, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. With a sharp knife, remove all the white pith and the outside membrane from the grapefruit. Remove the sections by cutting between the... - 41.0625
Lettuce And Avocado Salad
Discard outer leaves of 2 heads of lettuce.
Wash remainder in cold water.
Drain, shake well to remove all water.
Wrap in a towel and store in the vegetable compartment of refrigerator.
In a jar with a screw top shake vigorously 6 tablespoons olive oil, 2... - 41.0432
Green Salad With Avocado
Tear the lettuce into pieces and place in a salad bowl.
Divide the watercress into sprigs and add to the bowl with the cucumber and green pepper.
Peel the avocado, halve and remove the stone.
Cut the avocado into slices just before serving, add to the salad... - 40.7937
Avocado Tzatziki Pita
1) In a foil, loosely wrap pitas and place in oven to keep warm.
2) Dice half of the avocado and toss with ham, olives, and walnuts.
3) In the blender add the other half of the avocado, yogurt, garlic, and oregano and chunky blend.
4) Split... - 40.6052
Fresh Tuna And Avocado Salad
1. Toss all the ingredients together, except fish.
2. Divide the mixture into equal 6 portions.
3. Slice the fish into strips and place across top of each serving.
4. It is best served with dill vinaigrette on the side. - 40.3444
Orange And Avocado Salad
1) Mix together torn mixed greens, mandarin orange sections, mushrooms, avocado, and shredded carrot in a large size bowl.
2) Pour Tarragon Dressing over the salad.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) If desired, sprinkle with almonds or pine... - 39.9268
Avocado And Mandarin Orange Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and place rinsed, dried and torn lettuce leaves in it.
2) Add avocado, mandarin oranges and walnuts or pine nuts in it. Toss gently.
3) Take a screw top jar and combine oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and wine in it. Shake well to... - 39.8753
Orange Avocado Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Plunge the leaves in a bowl of ice chilled water and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Drain crisp chilled leaves and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Into a large bowl, tear... - 39.7203
Mixed Leaf And Avocado Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from croutons. Toss gently.
2. Garnish with croutons and serve immediately. - 39.6046
Avocado Caesar Salad
1) Wash and shred the romaine lettuce leaves.
2) In your food-processor, add avocado, mustard, lemon juice, pepper, oil and anchovies to blend all together until the liquid turns to be smooth. You may add extra wine or apple juice to... - 39.4977
Mexican Dinner Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients. Combine well and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, add tomato juice, vinegar, oil, and sugar. Mix well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Drizzle the dressing over salad to toss well.
4) Serve the salad... - 39.4894
Crab And Avocado Salad With Coriander Tomatillo Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and half of the minced shallots to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the sole and simmer until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sole to a plate and set aside... - 39.3673
1. To into a medium bowl make a hot-chili dressing, pour oil-and-vinegar dressing and blend in hot-pepper sauce to taste.
2. Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and peel and cut peeled avocados into small cubes.
3. Lightly toss avocado cubes in... - 39.2642
Salmon & Avocado Salad
1. Cut the new potatoes into bite-size pieces, put into a pan, and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until just tender Dram and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler to medium.... - 39.1416
Combine first 6 ingredients together in bowl.
Toss with garlic dress ing.
Sprinkle croutons over top. - 38.6894
Minty Avocado Shrimp Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the sliced avocados and toss well with fresh lime juice.
2) Fold in the shrimp, bell pepper, tomatoes and scallions.
3) Drizzle over the vinaigrette and toss gently to coat.
4) When ready to serve, toss with the fresh mint... - 38.5469
Spinach Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) In a salad bowl, place the spinach and pour over the dressing.
3) Sprinkle over with the crumbled bacon.
4) Serve the Spinach Salad with Avocado Dressing, immediately on... - 37.9898
Broccoli Salad With Avocado
1. Cut trimmed, washed broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place in a large pot and boil or steam until bright green and crunchy tender.
3. Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
4. Cut peeled, pitted avocado into small cubes and fold into broccoli.
5.... - 37.3491
Orange Avocado Toss
1) In a bowl, combine the French dressing and peel; keep aside for 1 hour.
2) In a salad bowl, slice and place the avocado at the bottom.
3) Cover the avocados completely with the orange sections and top with lettuce and onion.
4) Cover the bowl with a... - 37.2418
Avocado And Grapefruit Salad
1. Cut peeled avocado pears into slices, remove stones, and divide the peeled grapefruit into sections.
2. Prepare the selected salad vegetables.
3. Thoroughly combine all the ingredients for the dressing then toss the salad in the dressing. - 37.132
Cos Salad With Avocado Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. In a bowl, combine the oil and spices. Coat the bread in the oil, spread out on a baking sheet, then bake for 5-8 mins until golden.
2. Meanwhile, slice off the top and bottom of the oranges. Cut away the peel and pith,... - 36.9806
Avocado Grapefruit And Pawpaw Salad With Prawns
1. Make the dressing by mixing the vinegar, egg yolk, garlic, oil and chives, with salt to taste, in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake until well combined.
2. Mix the lettuces in a large bowl. Add just enough dressing to moisten; toss until lightly coated.... - 36.9546
Tomato Avocado Salad
1. To prepare tomatoes cut them into wedges but not all the way through so wedges can be separated like petals of a flower.
2. Prepare avocado by peeling, seeding and cubing it.
3. Pile cubes on top of tomato and spoon French Dressing evenly over... - 36.8725
Avocado And Lettuce Salad With Mustard Seed Dressing
Wash and dry lettuce.
Refrigerate 30 minutes until crisp then tear into bite-sized pieces.
Place in salad bowl.
Top with avocado slices.
Add cucumber and garnish with green onions and alfalfa sprouts.
To make dressing, combine all ingredients, mixing until... - 36.4277
Spinach, Avocado And Orange Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, potatoes and radishes.
2. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together vinegar and oil; add sugar, garlic, grated orange peel, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss.Top with orange... - 36.1727
Orange Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Mint
Peel the oranges and slice them into half-rounds.
Pare the grapefruit right down to the flesh, removing not only the peel but also the outer membrane, and slice the flesh into quarter-rounds; remove any seeds.
Put the fruit into a shallow salad bowl.
Peel the... - 35.9786
Chicken And Avocado Salad
1. Peel the carrots, grate coarsely and place in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken and peanuts.
3. Halve the avocado, peel off the skin and remove stone.
4. Cut into slices and add to the chicken.
5. Add the dressing and toss carefully.
6. Arrange in a dish with the... - 35.8176
1. Place avocado and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and toss to coat.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, tomatoes, green pepper, beans and avocado mixture attractively in two lunch boxes. Sprinkle with coriander and season to taste with black pepper. Cover and... - 35.3778
Orange Avocado Toss
Combine French dressing and peel; set aside for one hour.
Slice avocado into bottom of salad bowl.
Cover completely with the orange sections.
Top with lettuce and onion.
Cover bowl with clear plastic wrap; chill.
At serving time add dressing-peel mixture;... - 34.7463
Avocado Spinach Salad With Croutons
About 20 minutes before serving: In large salad bowl, toss spinach with lettuce, eggs, croutons, cheeses, avocados and onion.
Make dressing as label directs; pass with salad. - 34.7431
Romaine Salad With Avocado Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Add avocado; cover and shake well.
Combine lettuce and pepper strips in a large bowl; drizzle avocado mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup... - 34.2835
Orange Avocado Salad Bowl
1 Cut the core out of lettuce; separate, wash and dry the leaves.
2 Break large ones into bite-size pieces; leave the small ones whole and place in a salad bowl.
3 Arrange a ring of orange sections on the top and fill the center with diced... - 34.2763
Tropical Avocado And Fruit Salad
In a large bowl, combine the papaya, pineapple, oranges and avocados.
Add the dressing and gently fold in until the fruit mixture is coated.
If desired, sprinkle with the mint to garnish. - 34.2708
Whisk lime juice, oil, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Add avocado, orange, and onion; toss to coat. - 33.6046
Spinach And Avocado Salad
Put all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Mix together the spinach, bacon and avocados in a salad bowl.
Add the dressing and toss well until the salad ingredients are coated with the dressing.
Serve immediately. - 33.2292
Avocado Crabmeat Salad A La Ritz
Combine first 8 ingredients and toss gently to mix.
Spoon mixture into avocado halves.
Top each with 2 crossed strips of pimiento. - 32.2657
Avocado Salad With French Dressing
Peel the avocado pears, and cut the fruit into thin slices.
Put into a bowl with the sections of grapefruit, and toss in French dressing.
Make a bed with the lettuce or endive, pile the pear mixture in the centre and arrange rings of cucumber and tomato... - 32.1438
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the honey with the lime juice, oil, sour cream and vinegar. Stir in the poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, shaking the pan, until golden brown, about 2... - 31.5694
Caesar Salad With Avocado
Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper, and cheese in salad bowl.
Add lettuce and anchovies; toss.
Break egg onto salad and toss until flecks of yolk disappear.
Add avocado and croutons; toss gently. - 31.472
Tear the lettuce into pieces and put in a salad bowl with the avocados, oranges and grapefruit.
Pour over the dressing and toss.
Serve immediately. - 30.9223
Tossed Avocado & Celery Salad
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Peel, pit, and cube avocados; add to dressing.
Gently stir in celery and onion.
Turn into a serving dish and garnish with watercress - 30.4694
Crispy Bacon Avocado & Rocket Salad
Grill the bacon rashers under a preheated hot grill until crisp.
Drain the rashers on kitchen paper, then roughly chop them.
Put the bacon, avocado, rocket, and cherry tomatoes in a serving bowl and toss together gently. - 30.0778
1)Cut the avocado pears and remove the seed from the centre.
2)Sprinkle some lemon juice over it.
3)Fill the hollowed centres of avocado pears with prawns or shrimps, tossed in mayonnaise or dressing.
4)This Seafood Avocado is a wonderful... - 29.65
Hearts Of Palm Salad
Toss lettuce and avocado in a large salad bowl.
Cut hearts of palm into 1/4-inch slices; add to bowl.
Lightly mix in French dressing and seasonings to taste.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 29.6404
Avocado Salad Bowl
1. Place the greens in a large salad bowl; arrange avocado slices in a pretty pattern on top.
2. Combine the oil, vinegar, honey, sugar, salt and parika in a jar with a tight lid; shake well to mix. Drizzle over salad; toss lightly until the greens are evenly... - 29.6164
Avocado Salad I
Rub a large bowl well with the cut surface of the garlic clove.
Combine the remaining ingredients and toss gently but thoroughly with your favorite French dressing. - 29.1918
Lemon Dressed Avocado Salad
Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave for 20 minutes to draw out the juices. Dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
Put the oil, lemon juice, honey, 1 x 2.5 ml spoon (i teaspoon) salt and pepper to taste in a screwtop jar and shake well. Dice one avocado and... - 29.1697
California Green Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces in salad bowl.
Add garlic salt and pepper.
Toss lightly with dressing to coat the leaves.
Toss lightly and serve at once. - 28.4614
Grapefruit, Avocado, And Pineapple Salad Bowl
Pare the grapefruit, removing all the membrane, then remove the grapefruit sections.
Pare the avocado, cut in half, remove the stone, and slice crosswise into 1/8" slices.
Break the lettuce leaves into edible pieces, then arrange in alternate layers with the... - 28.3706
Avocado And Apple Salad
Place sliced avocados and apples in bowl; set aside.
Place mustard, lemon juice and oil in small bowl; season well. Using whisk, mix until thick.
Pour dressing over avocados and apples; sprinkle with parsley. Add almonds, season and toss gently. - 27.6793
Wash lettuce, dry, tear into pieces.
Seed green pepper, cut into thin strips.
Cut avocado in half, remove stone, peel away skin.
Cut avocado into pieces.
Combine lettuce, pepper and avocado in salad bowl, season with salt and pepper, add dressing, toss... - 27.5451
Avocado Orange Tossed Salad
Break lettuce into small pieces; add avocado and oranges.
Toss with dressing; top with onion rings. - 22.994
Grapefruit & Avocado Salad
Ventura County is a hub of agriculture and we are blessed to have an abundance of fresh, delicious produce at our fingertips. My husband and I grow citrus and avocado trees on our property and I'm always looking for creative new ways to use these ingredients... - 0
Lettuce, Tomato, And Avocado Salad
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to use avocado to create a delicious no-dressing-needed salad. This is one of the many meal-in-a-minute recipes that you'll find in her best-selling books Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2... - 0
Avocado Tossed Salad Recipes By Category
Avocado Tossed Salad Dish: