- » Avocado Taco
Avocado Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado taco recipes.
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Green Romaine Tacos
In second thoughts about what to serve for appetizers in your next party? Here’s an amazing recipe of Green Romaine Tacos which is a great combination of taste and health. Prepare these easy to make tacos which do not need any cooking and watch your guests... - 105.575
Tacos With Beef And Avocado Stuffing
Tacos are another one dish complete meal and almost all of us love it. The tacos in this video have beef stuffing, which make then altogether yummier. Let us watch the video and see how chef prepares stuffing and serves the beef tacos. - 91.0782
Tilapia Fish Tacos Part 1 - Filling The Taco
With the tilapia ready and cooked it is time to proceed further. Watch the chef showing how to fill tortillas with Avocado Cucumber Salsa, lettuce and cheese to go with the fish. Great Combo! - 82.229
Black Bean, Cherry Tomato And Avocado Tacos
Looking for a healthy and yummy taco recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect baked tacos that will keep you fit and please your taste buds! - 73.8586
Crumble the beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till done.
Drain, then stir in tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6... - 43.0322
1) In a blender or a food processor, blend together avocado, cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice, until smooth.
2) In an 8-inch pie plate, spread mixture.
3) Make the layers of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese, over the avocado... - 42.6792
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.776
Saturday Chefs - Vegan Tacos With Heirloom-style Tomatoes
For Pickled Hot Peppers:
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, salt, and honey. Place the pan on flame and bring it to a boil.
2. Pour the mixture over peppers and let it cool overnight.
For Vegan Taco:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine heirloom... - 0
Baja Fish Tacos With Avocado Cream Sauce By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice the garlic, finely chop the scallions, peel deseed the cucumber and cut into small pieces, set aside.
3. Shred the cabbage and cheese, set aside.
4. Place the fish fillet in a zip lock bag and add the... - 0
Avocado Taco Recipes By Category