- » Avocado Shrimp
Avocado Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado shrimp recipes.
Orangey Shrimp Ceviche With Cucumber And Avocado
What is an ultimate shrimp salad recipe for you? If your taste is exactly the recipe what this video shows, then it is shrimp ceviche. You will love them on fried tortillas. This dish makes a great snack. Watch the video and enjoy the ceviche. - 121.033
Spicy Mexican Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail
Take a look at this amazing shrimp cocktail recipe with a Mexican twist. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines shrimp with Corona Extra beer and clam juice to make a perfectly tasting cocktail. Do not miss out some great... - 117.859
Avocado Shrimp Appetizer
1. Cut the shrimp into small pieces.
2. Slice the avocado, scoop the flesh without piercing the skin.
3. Slice and cut the avocado pulp into small pieces.
4. Using a spoon, scrape the inside of the avocado skin to make it smooth. Save the skin... - 117.113
Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
1. Remove the tail from half of the shrimps and keep half with tails.
2. In a small bowl take cajun seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper and cumin powder. Mix together and sprinkle over the shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 111.93
Texan Avocado Shrimp - Part 1 - Avocado Mixture
Looking for a real Texan recipe that combines some of the all time Southern favorites? Then this recipe for avocado shrimp is just perfect for you. Watch the 4 Part video series by Ramona Werst and learn how to make a side dish that will please everyone's... - 97.5676
Shrimp Salad With Avocado And Mango
Have you been looking for a simple yet delicious salad recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to stir up this amazing concoction of ingredients that is totally refreshing. - 82.9785
Real Texas Avocado Shrimp Part 2 Of 4
In Part 3, the shrimp is mixed with the jalapeno mixture as well as the avocado mixture and cooked to perfection. Want to know how it is done? Watch Werst and learn! - 82.4926
Real Texas Avocado Shrimp Part 3 Of 4
Now that the shrimp is ready, it is time to prepare it for serving. The healthy dish goes well with almost everything. Werst, however, has her own style of serving the preparation. Watch as she demonstrates how to serve the shrimp in style! - 81.8176
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 79.1976
Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad is a delicious and easy to make recipe. The ingredients used in the salad are easily available in the grocery store. I prepared this Palm Heart Shrimp And Avocado Salad for a party and all my guests called back to take the... - 48.9874
Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce
Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce makes a great side dish. Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce is an easy to make recipe which must be tried at home.I often prepare Avocado And Shrimp In Tuna Sauce for my family and friends, and they just love it. You must try it... - 47.784
Grapefruit Shrimp Salad In Avocado Ring Mould
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in hot water
2. Chill the gelatin till partially set
3. Drain the grapefruit sections and set aside
4. Once the gelatin is partially set, whip the gelatin till it is smooth and fluffy
5. Stir in... - 46.2887
1) Cut the avocados in half, peel, stone it, and slice into rings, set aside.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, dill weed, and green onion.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the cheese mixture until well... - 45.3058
Avocado Salad Mold With Shrimp Dressing
1. In a large bowl, pour in the gelatin and allow to melt, set aside to chill until partially set.
2. Gently mix in the avocados, nuts, celery and 2 tablespoons pimento and pour into large ring mold. Chill till it is firm.
3. Combine mayonnaise, lemon... - 45.0335
Shrimp Salad On Avocado Halves
1) De-vein shrimp and clean it.
2) Half the avocados lengthwise and remove seeds and skin.
3) Remove stem end and core of green pepper.
4) Combine celery, olives, and capers with shrimp.
5) Blend 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing... - 44.7788
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
1) Remoulade sauce : In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper .
2) Gradually beat in the salad oil with rotary or electric beater.
3) Stir in the minced celery and onion; mix thoroughly.
4) In a large... - 44.7654
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 44.5363
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, place together shrimps, eggs celery, green onions, parsley,
cucumber, peppers mayonnaise, mustard lemon juice and season to taste.
2) Lightly fold the shrimps mixture to combine properly.
3) Peel the avocados and cut into half... - 44.0468
Cold Shrimp Stuffed Avacado
1) Make two halves of each avocado lengthwise and take away the pit.
2) Slowly scoop out the flesh taking care not to damage the shells.
3) Now into a bowl, put the flesh .
4) Drizzle some lemon juice on each shell to avoid darkening.
5) Using a fork,... - 44.0393
Shrimp And Avocado Salad
Wash and dry lettuce leaves and set them on 4 individual plates.
Combine shrimp, celery, eggs, red pepper and shallots.
In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder.
Pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
Spoon mixture on lettuce leaves.
Peel... - 43.9281
Chilled Avocado Soup With Shrimp
1) Using a sharp knife, halve the avocados and then scoop out the flesh into a food processor
2) Into it add stock, buttermilk, lemon juice, rind, salt , pepper and garlic
3) Blitz everything till smooth
4) Cling wrap and chill in the refrigerator for... - 43.891
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
Prepare Remoulade Sauce by combining vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
Slowly add salad oil, beating mixture constantly with rotary or electric beater.
Stir in celery and onion.
Pour over shrimp.
Cover and marinate... - 43.5425
Shrimp Mousse With Avocado Surprise
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil 4-cup terrine.
Cut piece of waxed paper to fit bottom of terrine.
Set in terrine; lightly oil top of paper.
Combine shrimp, egg white, tomato paste, garlic, salt and ground red pepper in processor and puree.
With machine running,... - 43.1434
California Shrimp Salad With Avocado Cream Dressing
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, mash avocado.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Coverwith plasticwrap placed directly on top of dressing.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 individual salad plates.
Top with a scoop (1/4 cup)... - 42.8247
Avocado Shrimp Mousse
1. Take a small saucepan, add chicken broth and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Stirring continuously, heat the mixture till gelatin dissolves.
3. Using a blender or food processor, combine broth, lemon juice, vinegar and milk.
4. Add peeled, deseeded... - 42.7201
Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Put about 2 inches boiling water in saucepan.
Add onion, celery leaves, bay leaf, 1 1/2 tsp salt, thyme, 1/4 tsp chervil and peppercorns and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drop in washed shrimp.
Add more boiling water if necessary to cover shrimp.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.4522
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1.In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, oil, and garlic.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the avocados, shrimp, scallions, and coriander.
3. Pour the lemon mixture over the avocado mixture and toss it well.
4. Separate the... - 41.8423
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
Whisk together first 3 ingredients until well blended.
Add to shrimp, toss thoroughly, cover and marinate.
Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, chili sauce, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper until smooth.
Peel, pit and cube avocado.
Sprinkle with... - 41.7892
Marinated Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Bring water and 1 tablespoon salt to boiling.
Add shrimp; return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 3 minutes or till shrimp turn pink.
For marinade, combine oil, 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice, vinegar, chives, capers, 1 teaspoon salt, dillweed,... - 41.5574
Puerto Rican Avocado Shrimp Boats
Halve avocados and remove seed.
Scoop out pulp and dice.
Rub shells with lemon juice and set aside.
Peel and chop tomatoes.
Mix all remaining ingredients except shrimps and watercress.
Pour over tomatoes and avocado pieces.
Fold in... - 41.5439
Grapefruit And Shrimp Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Chill till partially set.
Whip till fluffy.
Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt.
Fold in avocado and whipped cream.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart ring mold or 6 individual ring molds.
Chill till firm.
Drain grapefruit... - 41.2028
Shrimp And Avocado Vinaigrette
Scoop out the pulp of the avocados and cut up coarsely.
Save the shells.
Chop the shrimp coarsely and combine with the avocados.
Shake together vigorously the salt, pepper, garlic powder, mustard, oil, vinegar, and onion.
Pour over the shrimp-avocado... - 40.9201
Orca Bay Shrimp In Avocado Halves
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine celery, mango and shrimp. Mix well and keep aside.
2. On individual salad plates, place lettuce and top with an avocado halve.
3. Place prepared mixture uniformly on each avocado cavity.
4. Place sprouts and tomatoes... - 40.8822
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
1. In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper and blend well. Slowly pour in the oil while beating constantly.
2. Add the celery and onions and pour this mixture over shrimp. Set aside to refrigerate, for 4 to 5... - 40.714
Avocado Soup With Shrimp And Salsa
Usually served chilled, this Latin American soup is also delicious at room temperature. The zesty tomato salsa provides a lively contrast to the rich and creamy flavor of the avocado. Fresh cooked crabmeat can be substituted for the shrimp, if you like. - 40.697
Layered Shrimp And Avocado Dip
1) In a bowl mix cream cheese, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Spread the mixture in a shallow serving dish.
(Alternate dill cream cheese with plain cream cheese and 1 tsp. (5 mL) dill weed mixed together).
3) Mix lemon juice and avocado.
4)... - 40.5161
Avocado Halves With Spiced Shrimps
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dunk the shrimps and cook till pink
2. Drain the shrimp, shell and devein them. Place them in the chiller to chill before use
3. Halve the avocado and remove the seed.
4. Spoon the shrimp into the... - 40.1903
Shrimp And Avocado Salad With Lemon And Cilantro
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and simmer until opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Scoop avocado flesh from shells and coarsely chop; reserve shells.... - 40.0393
Shrimp Kabobs With Avocado Sauce
To prepare Chili Basting Sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and set aside until ready to use; it can be prepared the day before serving.
Stir before serving.
To prepare Avocado Sauce, spoon avocado puree into a medium-size bowl.
Whisk in... - 39.9055
Avocado Shrimp Recipes By Category