- » Avocado Pear
Avocado Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado pear recipes.
Avocado Pear Cream
Cut pears in half; remove seeds.
Scrape out all flesh; be careful not to break skin.
Reserve empty shells.
Put flesh into bowl; mash well.
Add vinegar, anchovies, onion; season with salt, cayenne, and sugar.
Fold in whipped cream just before... - 40.3156
Avocado Pear Waldorf
1) Thinly slice the avacodo and apple vertically. Alternately arrange the slices on a plate, smear with lemon juice.
2) In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, celery, salt and pepper; blend well and put at the bottom of the avocado and apple; finally top... - 38.8173
Avocado Pear Grand Duc
1. Combine all the ingredients except the avocado, egg and herbs. Mix well and stuff the avocado halves with the mixture.
2. Mix together the chopped egg, parsley, tarragon and chervil. Sprinkle the mixture over the stuffed avocado halves. Top each with... - 34.9989
Avocado With Pears
Lay the well drained pear halves in a shallow pyrex dish.
Arrange wedges of avocado between them, and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
Dissolve jelly in water and pear juice - cool, then pour 1 cup over pears and avocado.
Refrigerate until set.
Mix... - 33.7344
You May Also Like!
Sardine And Avocado Pear Salad
1) Cut avocado pear and remove the skin and seed from within.
2)Place it on a dish with sardines, sliced tomato, watercress and lettuce.
3)This sardine and avocado pear is an unique and interesting combination served with bacon.
Spoon... - 34.9272
Avocado Pear Salad
Mix oil, vinegar and chilli powder.
Dice and add to oil mixture all ingredients except lettuce and bacon.
Arrange lettuce on a dish, pile avocado pear mixture on top and garnish with the bacon. - 35.655
Avocado Pears With Orange
Cut avocado pears in halves lengthways, remove stones.
Keeping the skin whole, remove the flesh with a melon-ball scoop or cut into dice.
Coat with French dressing to prevent discolouration.
Peel oranges and cut into segments, removing all the skin and... - 26.861
Avocado Salad With French Dressing
Peel the avocado pears, and cut the fruit into thin slices.
Put into a bowl with the sections of grapefruit, and toss in French dressing.
Make a bed with the lettuce or endive, pile the pear mixture in the centre and arrange rings of cucumber and tomato... - 32.1438
Avocado Pear Surprise
Avocado Pear Surprise has a nice taste. Avocado Pear Surprise can be served with any kind of course. Avocado Pear Surprise is easy to make dish. - 40.1565
Dressed Avocado Pears
1. Halve pears lengthways and remove stones.
2. Brush cut surfaces at once with lemon juice.
3. Place pear halves cut side up on small plates garnished with shredded lettuce.
4. Fill pear hollows with Vinaigrette Dressing. - 21.9692
Avocado Pears And Prawns
Halve the pears.
Blend the oil, vinegar and seasonings together.
Toss the prawns in this, and then spoon into the pear halves.
Put on to crisp lettuce leaves and garnish with wedges of lemon.
A pinch of sugar can be added to the dressing if wished, also a... - 32.8778
Avocado Pear And Walnut Salad
Scoop avocado from skin and blend with the juice of 1/2 lemon.
Season to taste.
Pile on a bed of lettuce on a serving dish.
Arrange tomato slices around the edge of the dish.
Soak pear slices in remaining lemon juice.
Drain and arrange around avocado.
Arrange... - 48.7336
Pear Avocado Salad
Pear Avocado Salad is indeed a healthy blend and has a flavor quite hard to resist. It is the diced candied ginger that add to the tang. Check out the recipe of Pear Avocado Salad. - 21.7279
Devilled Stuffed Avocado Pears
1. Start by halving the avocados and discarding the stones
2. In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredeints together
3. In a bowl, now add the pepper, onions and tomatoes
4. Take the avocados and stones, and wipe surface of each half with... - 43.5364
Peel the pears and remove stories.
Fill the hole with the pate and place cut side down on the dish.
Cover lightly with sour cream seasoned with salt and pepper.
A sprinkling of paprika improves the look of this dish. - 22.5081