- » Avocado Onion Salsa
Avocado Onion Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado onion salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado onion salsa recipes.
Lamb With Avocado And Red Onion Salsa
Combine garlic, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the juice and 2 teaspoons of the oil in large bowl with lamb.
Cover; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining juice and remaining oil in small bowl with avocado, onion and coriander.
Griddle-fry (or... - 30.988
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 77.662
Avocado Tomato Salsa
Position knife blade in food processor; top with cover.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until chopped.
Add onion and jalapeno pepper; process 3 to 5 seconds or until minced.
Add tomato; process 2 to 3 seconds or... - 36.1325
Chicken Spears With Avocado Salsa
Toss avocado with lime juice in a bowl.
Mix in tomatoes, onions, pepper, and cilantro.
Toss with olive oil, cumin, salt, and hot-pepper flakes.
Cover lightly and refrigerate until serving time.
Toss salsa again before serving.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Cut... - 43.1835
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Mexican Soup With Avocado Salsa
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion, garlic, spices, red pepper and two-thirds of the chillies and cook gently for 10 minutes. Add the beans, tomato juice and chilli sauce. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer gently for 30... - 35.8318
Fajitas & Guaca-salsa-mole
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa,... - 100.692
Shrimp Avocado Tostadas With Papaya Salsa
1. To prepare taco shells, dip tortillas, 'one at a time, in hot water; drain briefly. Season to taste with salt, if desired. Arrange tortillas, not overlapping, in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven for 6 minutes. With a... - 33.608
Southwest Pumpkin Soup With Avocado And Jalapeno Salsa
1. Place a large pot on high flame, and heat garlic oil in it.
2. Drop onion, reduce the heat to medium, and let it sweat for a minute.
3. Add butternut squash, and saute for a minute.
4. Pour chicken stock, and half and half. Throw brown sugar, and... - 98.2805
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish... - 107.744
Classic Cumin Catfish With Citrus Avocado Salsa
Cumin catfish with citrus avocado salsa is one of the exquisite preparations, which you would surely like for its multiple health quotients as well as the fabulous taste. Cooking catfish was never so easy, so don't miss this video to watch. - 102.754
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
In a small bowl, combine chiles, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, oil, and vinegar.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day.
Pit, peel, and quarter avocados; drizzle all over with lemon juice.
Set bowl of salsa in center of a large platter and arrange... - 32.9147
Avocados With Fresh Salsa
Insert metal blade.
Chop cilantro; leave in work bowl.
With motor running, drop chiles through feed tube; continue processing until finely chopped.
Transfer chiles and cilantro to a mixing bowl.
Add to chile mixture.
Change to slicing... - 43.1617
Avocado Terrine With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. For the terrrine, blanch spinach and line the mould with it
2. Blach the other one-and-three-quarter ounces of spinach, dip it in icy water and leave it to dry; when dry blend it into a puree in the blender
3. In another blender, puree avocado with... - 47.0823
Place the avocados in a bowl.
Sprinkle with the salt and lime juice; mix gently with the onion and cilantro (don't mash; it should look diced). - 29.0228
Black Bean Chilli With Avocado Salsa
1. Drain the beans and place in a large saucepan with at least twice their volume of fresh water.
2. Bring slowly to the boil, skimming off any froth that rises to the surface. Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes,... - 41.0476
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh and dice.
3. Add to a small bowl with remaining ingredients.
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. Season to taste.
6. Turn into a serving bowl
7. Serve the salsa at... - 42.4676
Avocado Soup With Shrimp And Salsa
Usually served chilled, this Latin American soup is also delicious at room temperature. The zesty tomato salsa provides a lively contrast to the rich and creamy flavor of the avocado. Fresh cooked crabmeat can be substituted for the shrimp, if you like. - 39.0242
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Here’s another fresh, healthy and delicious fruit salsa recipe. It is super easy to make and pairs beautifully with fish, chicken or pork. - 129.182
Tuna With Avocado Kiwi Salsa
1. If the tuna steaks are large, cut them up into six smaller pieces.
2. In a large shallow bowl, mix the tuna and the remaining ingredients.
3. Turn the tuna ingredients and let it coat the fish well
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes... - 47.2271
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 31.6613
Easy Guacamole And Salsa Dip
This is such a simple recipe which even kids can prepare. Make them watch the video, hand over an avocado to them and see how you will be treated to a nice dip with veggies. - 106.338
Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime
Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime is one of my favorite salsa recipes. These Avocado & Jicama Salsa With Cilantro & Lime received such rave reviews from all. Yummy! - 23.799
Avocado Tomato Salsa
1. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, avocado, peppers, parsley, vinegar, lime peel, juice and cumin.
2. Allow the tomato mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Serve the salsa as desired. - 0
Giselle Achecar and her Mom make an eco-licious, organic Avocado-Mango Salsa with cruncharific veggies and chips. EcoSexy! - 107.683
1. Blanch tomatoes, skin, remove seeds and cut the flesh into small dice.
2. Place in a clean bowl.
3. Peel and finely dice the onion and add to the bowl
4. Chop the coriander and add to the bowl
5. Cut the avocado in half lengthways, remove the... - 89.2063
Momma Aʼs Corn Avocado Salsa
Here is a fantastic recipe for a fresh salsa that is DELICIOUS! It is the perfect mix of textures and flavors! My mom came up with this recipe, and it has been a regular staple in our house ever since.
It is easy to make, and can be prepared the night before... - 38.8147
Shredded Beef With Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C).
2. Rub roast with the salt and pepper.
3.In a heavy ovenproof baking dish with a tight-fitting lid place roast.
4.Crush and crumble the ancho chiles over the roast and add onion halves, garlic,... - 45.9767
Chili Burger With Avocado Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place mince in a large mixing bowl.
1.Add onion, chilli, cumin, tomato paste and coriander.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
2.Place patties on hot... - 43.3485
Crab Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers on delicious crab quesadillas with avocado salsa. A crisp flour tortilla stuffed with creamy black beans, cheese and succulent blue crab - perfect for an everyday meal or served as an appetizer. Better than any fast... - 98.7611
Spinach Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, in a mixing bowl, combing all the ingredients for the salsa and mix well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator or leave outside for 1 hour to allow all the flavors to blend together.
2. In a small bowl, blend together the butter... - 45.3419
Guacamole And Corn Salsa
In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onions, cilantro, and celery and pulse until chopped.
Add broth, lime juice, and avocado and pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add corn and pulse 2 or 3 times to... - 32.0805
Guacamole Mexican Sandwich Spread
1. Roughly chop tomatoes and onions
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. In a food processor jar or liquidizer jar, combine tomatoes, onion, avocado and seasonings.
4. Pulse into a coarse paste.
5. Spoon into a sterilized jar and refrigerate.... - 33.6696
1) Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones.
2) In an electric blender, put the avocado with garlic, onion, and tomatoes. ... - 48.1468
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
Mash together with lime juice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
This dip is best made just before serving.
Spoon into a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of coriander and... - 36.9608
Preheat grill to medium.
Grill avocados, cut side down, until marks appear, about 2 minutes.
Peel and coarsely chop, then mash with lime juice until creamy using a fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 35.0449
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.187
California Cowboy Caviar
In a large bowl mix vinegar, hot sauce, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the cubed avocado and mix gently to coat.
Add the peas, corn, onions, cilantro and tomatoes to the avocado mixture and mix gently.
Adjust taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Serve... - 36.1573
Alligator Pear Salsa
In a large bowl combine tomatoes, green onions, chiles, cucumber, cilantro, avocados, and lime juice.
Stir gently to blend. - 26.1638
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 117.224
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6462
Guacamole Pate With Salsa
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Heat gently over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until dissolved.
In food processor, puree avocados, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and garlic... - 39.7359
Have you ever tried the Salsa Guacamole. I often make it as a private treat for myself. Try making this Salsa Guacamole for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 39.8966
Savory Strawberry Salsa
Wanna add zing to your food? Just try this amazing savory strawberry salsa which is made of strawberry, pineapple, avocado and onion. Flavored with cilantro and lime, this salsa pairs well with all foods and make them more tastier. So just try it now! - 118.529
Refreshing Mango Salsa Soup
For all you mango lovers, here is a great way to incorporate mangoes in your menu. Watch this video and learn how to prepare this delicious Refreshing Mango Salsa Soup. The blend of flavors in the dish are just impeccable. Treat your family to this yummy... - 85.6234
Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
For the salsa, combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir.
*This is best made a couple of hours in advanced. - 35.545
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Thai Fruit Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients except basil.
2. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
3. Toss in the basil.
4. Serve immediately - 43.2045
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 116.129
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 34.825
Guacamole Dip With Peas
Low fat guacamole? You wont believe how simple it is to make guacamole low fat!! The simple ingredient into this would be peas! Well flavored with garlic and cilantro, this is a must watch video. Watch and try it out! - 130.074
Grilled Fish With Salsa
Grilled fish with salsa is made with a fruity vegetable salsa. Seasoned and brushed with lemon juice, the whitefish fillets are grill cooked over charcoal till done. Served with the peppy mango avocado and tomato salsa on the side, the grilled fish may also... - 42.6906
Beef Strip Steak With Chunky Guacamole Salsa
Here is an amazing flavorful salsa with chunks of avocados and cherry tomatoes. The chef here serves this salsa over wonderfully grilled beef strip steaks. So try out this scrumptious recipe on a holiday and feel rejuvenated with this refreshing salsa and... - 100.591
Salsa Salad In Lettuce Cups
In bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, onion, minced coriander, oil, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more jalapeno pepper if desired.
Discard coarse outer leaves from lettuce.... - 32.0317
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips With Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set salsa aside.
Mash the avocados with a fork, then add the remaining guacamole ingredients.
You can also puree all the ingredients in a food processor if you prefer.
Place the tortilla... - 40.5601
Spring Mix And Grilled Chicken Salad With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. To make the Salsa Vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place Spring Mix and chicken in a salad bowl and stir to combine. Pour dressing over the salad and toss. Arrange avocado slices in a decorative spiral over the... - 34.9007
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
Yellow Bell Pepper Salsa With Cumin Tortilla Chips
In a small bowl combine well the cumin and the salt.
In a large deep heavy skillet heat 3/4 inch of the oil to 375° F on a deep-fat thermometer and in it fry the tortilla wedges in batches for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until they are crisp and most of th - 27.705
Grouper Macadamia With Pineapple Tomato Salsa
1)To prepare salsa, ina bowl, mix together, pineapple, tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions, onion, cloves, jalapenos, cilantro, white vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Season. Place in refrigerator.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees... - 45.9786
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.9614
Rice Stuffing With Salsa Verde And Pumpkin Seeds
Puree first 5 ingredients with pinch of sugar in processor or blender.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing vegetables with back of spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
Add enough chicken stock to equal 2 1/2 cups.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet... - 41.1826
This homemade salsa recipe is easy and peppy! Made with a handful of fresh veggies, finely chopped and flavored with soy sauce and lemon juice, the homemade salsa recipe is spiced up jalapeno peppers for a punch to it. - 35.4722
Place peppers on a baking sheet; broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning often with tongs, until peppers are blistered on all sides.
Immediately place peppers in a plastic bag; fasten securely, and let steam 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove peel of each pepper.
Cut a... - 36.5002
Roasted Corn Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Coat a foil-lined jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Place corn on pan in a single layer. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes; stir and bake an additional 2 minutes or until roasted. Remove from oven and cool.
3. Combine corn, tomato,... - 33.5139
Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing
I love trying oodles and oodles of things and that is exactly how I came upon this Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe. I have bookmarked this particular Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe so that I can try it again and again. Yummm! - 40.9717
Mango Salsa Chicken
Watch chef Nisa Burns cook up an awesome chicken dish, topped with mango lime salsa. It's a perfect dish for summer. - 0
To make the salsa, in small bowl, combine the avocado, 1/4 cup prepared salsa, sour cream, and chili pepper; mix thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the burgers, in a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey or chicken breast with... - 37.0872
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 41.6132
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 100.082
Tasty Salsa Verde Pork & Pasta Stew
Make this delicious stew when you are in hurry. The perfect blend of olive oil along with some chilies gives the amazing taste of pork. Watch this video and try this recipe now. - 132.539
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 137.415
Prawn Quesadillas With Corn And Lime Salsa
Combine prawns in large bowl with cumin, coriander, chilli, garlic and half of the oil.
Heat remaining oil in large pan; cook prawn mixture, in batches, until prawns have changed colour.
Combine prawn mixture in large bowl with onion and... - 42.6461
Rachel's Shrimp Tacos With Kiwi Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or... - 0
1 Cut the avocados into halves, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl.
2 Mash with a fork or masher, then add the lime juice and salt and mix well.
3 Stir in remaining ingredients and mix until all are evenly distributed.
4 Taste and adjust... - 33.8129
Crab Avocado Mango Stack - A Perfect Summertime Appetizer
For Wasabi Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl or jar add hot water and wasabi, mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes put red wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and set aside till used.
For Mango... - 0
Fajitas With Avocado Sauce
1) In a foil, wrap desired number of tortillas and place in warm oven.
2) Place steak on a piece of foil.
3) In a bowl, combine 1 teaspoon lime juice, half of the garlic, sour cream, peel, mashed avocado, and salsa and mix well and keep aside.
4)... - 42.2386
Avocado Shrimp Mousse
1. Take a small saucepan, add chicken broth and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Stirring continuously, heat the mixture till gelatin dissolves.
3. Using a blender or food processor, combine broth, lemon juice, vinegar and milk.
4. Add peeled, deseeded... - 41.6086
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399
Avocado Beef Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Add salt, garlic, mushrooms, and chile salsa.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Brush tortillas lightly... - 46.2842
Chicken Avocado Melt
Pound chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine cornstarch, cumin, garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
In another bowl, beat egg and water.
Dip chicken into egg, then into the cornstarch mixture; coat with cornmeal.
In a large skillet,... - 41.7381
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Soak a cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
In a shallow bowl combine the juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon and 1 lime along with ¼ cup of olive oil, salt, pepper and ancho chili pepper. Whisk to combine and place Mahi Mahi in the marinade. Allow to marinade... - 41.7801
Put all of the ingredients together into a blender or food processor.
Pulse on and off, pushing the big pieces to the bottom till it is smooth but still has recognizable chunks of tomato.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Note: Cover in an airtight container or eat... - 35.7814
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine beans, 3 tablespoons salsa, half of green onions, and garlic. Mash until well combined but still slightly chunky. Spread in bottom of 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Sprinkle Jack cheese over bean mixture, then... - 33.8721
Eight Layer Spread
In a small mixing bowl stir together the refried beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce.
Spread bean mixture on a platter making a layer about 1/4 inch thick.
Then spread the sour cream in a layer atop the beans; spread a layer of salsa atop the sour... - 35.5859
Baked Tacos Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a deep saucepan, saute the garlic in the oil, until brown.
3) Stir in the onions and saute, until golden brown.
4) Stir in the taco sauce, salsa, tomato sauce and sugar, simmer for 45 minutes.
5) In... - 48.2119