- » Avocado Dressing
Avocado Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado dressing recipes.
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 48.0823
Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing
I love trying oodles and oodles of things and that is exactly how I came upon this Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe. I have bookmarked this particular Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe so that I can try it again and again. Yummm! - 40.9717
Creamy Avocado Dressing
1) Peel avocado, cut in two halves and remove the pit. Chop into large cubes.
2) Take a blender or a food processor bowl and add all ingredients.
3) Blend until soft and creamy dressing is made.
4) Use as a dressing for salads,... - 40.4325
Chicken Fajitas With Avocado & Caesar Dressing
1. Slice the chicken on a board with a sharp knife, then put in a large bowl. Grate in the lime zest and squeeze in the juice. Crush the garlic, then add to the chicken with the ground coriander, chilli powder (if using) and seasoning to taste. Stir well,... - 38.7876
Christmas Aspic With Avocado Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over tomato juice and tomato and green chile cocktail in a nonaluminum saucepan,- let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whitre.
Add tomato, cucumber, and celery... - 38.427
Hot Avocado Dressing
1) Take a container of an electric blender and mix all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 37.4481
Cos Salad With Avocado Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. In a bowl, combine the oil and spices. Coat the bread in the oil, spread out on a baking sheet, then bake for 5-8 mins until golden.
2. Meanwhile, slice off the top and bottom of the oranges. Cut away the peel and pith,... - 36.9806
1. Peel avocado and cut into chunks.
2. In an electric blender, blend avocados with sour cream, light cream, onion, salt, cayenne, sugar, garlic, lemon juice until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate, until well chilled.
4. Serve... - 36.429
Combine egg and mustard; add oil and mix thoroughly.
Add hot sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Grind avocados, garlic, and anchovies into a smooth paste.
Blend gently but thoroughly with other ingredients.
Add mayonnaise and... - 36.2614
Combine ingredients; beat with electric beater or blender.
Use the same day.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups dressing. - 35.9568
Romaine Salad With Avocado Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Add avocado; cover and shake well.
Combine lettuce and pepper strips in a large bowl; drizzle avocado mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup... - 34.2835
Combine first 7 ingredients in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until well blended.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours. - 33.6344
1) In a bowl, blend the avocado, lemon juice, sugar and salt together.
2) Whip the cream and fold into the avocado mixture.
3) Sprinkle with the lemon peel and refrigerate until chilled.
4 ) Use the 1 1/2 cups Avocado Dressing as required... - 32.9873
Easy Avocado Dressing
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients together, add a little water and blend well until smooth.
2) Use as required - 32.0159
Avocado With Jalapeno Dressing
Prepare Jalapeno Dressing; set aside.
Cut off peel and white membrane from oranges; cut crosswise into thin slices.
Cut avocados in half lengthwise; pit and peel.
Fan each avocado half by slicing lengthwise at 1/2-inch intervals, without cutting through... - 31.9333
Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh into an electric blender jar.
Add the oil, lemon juice, onion, salt, and red pepper seasoning, and blend until smooth.
Serve over wedges of lettuce, tomato slices, or cold, cooked seafood. - 31.8607
Avocado And Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In a bowl sieve enough soft ripe avocado to make 3/4 cup.
2. Mix well adding lemon juice.
3. Sieve blue cheese and add to first mixture with heavy cream, Worcestershire, salt and prepared mustard.
4. Chill and Transfer to an airtight... - 31.2085
In a blender or food processor, puree all the ingredients and strain if necessary.
If you have no orange-flower water, add a little finely grated orange rind. - 31.1499
Combine ingredients; beat with electric beater or blender.
Use the same day. - 31.0014
Avocado Accordion Salad With Pineapple-honey Dressing
Cut avocados lengthwise into halves; remove seeds and skin.
Cut each half crosswise into 4 pieces.
Sprinkle avocados with enough lemon juice or pineapple juice to coat.
Cut pineapple slices into halves.
Line four salad plates with greens.
Spoon cottage cheese... - 30.7505
Lettuce Salad With Avocado Dressing
Place avocados in blender and cover immediately with lemon juice to preserve color.
While beating, slowly add oils.
Blend well, and add seasonings.
Refrigerate until ready to serve on lettuce.
Add sesame seeds. - 30.6681
Chop garlic in small amount of salt.
Chop basil next with avocado and mash well with juice of 1/4 lemon and same amount of water as lemon juice.
In bowl, add oil to avocado, using remaining 1 ounce water, then thin with vinegar and serve.
Serve on... - 30.2218
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the avocado, tomato, onion, and water forabout 30 seconds.
Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and paprika and whirl for 1 minute or until smooth.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 4 days. - 29.6743
Process all ingredients in a blender or food processor until pureed. Place in a container with a cover along with the avocado pit, which will help prevent discoloration.
Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. The flavor improves with an hour or more of... - 28.9326
Avocado Cream Dressing
In a small bowl, mash avocado.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Coverwith plasticwrap placed directly on top of dressing.
Refrigerate 30 minutes. - 27.6948
Blend first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Whip cream; fold into avocado mixture.
Sprinkle with the lemon peel.
Serve within a few hours. - 27.6667
Avocado Hollandaise Dressing
Blend eggs with lemon juice in blender until lemon colored.
Slowly add bubbly hot butter on low speed.
Cut up avocado and blend into egg-butter mixture until smooth.
Add salt, onion salt to taste and cayenne.
Chill 30 minutes. - 27.2333
Peel, pit, and slice avocado and place in a blender; add lime juice, garlic salt, cumin, and beef broth; whirl until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a bowl; stir in chilies.
Cover and chill, if made ahead. - 26.844
– In a food processor or blender, puree avocado and lemon juice. Add other ingredients and mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste. - 26.1646
Scoop flesh from avocados and press through a fine sieve; beat in remaining ingredients.
Serve over wedges of lettuce, halved endive spears, or in hollowed-out tomatoes Or use to dress any seafood salad instead of mayonnaise. - 25.9872
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at BLEND until smooth. - 25.1881
Avocado Fluff Salad Dressing
Peel and pit avocado; cut into pieces.
Put avocado pieces into an electric blender container with lime juice, sugar, mayonnaise, and salt; blend until smooth.
Fold whipped cream into avocado mixture until blended; chill thoroughly. - 24.9997
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 24.7182
Peel and quarter the avocado.
Mash pulp and gradually add the rind and juice of the lemon.
Beat until creamy and place in a sauce bowl that has been rubbed with a cut of clove or garlic.
Serve as dressing for salad, or as sandwich filling.
Orange juice and... - 23.4461
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND until smooth.
Serve on lettuce and tomato salad. - 22.5445
Avocado Fruit Dressing
Beat avocado until smooth.
Gradually add all remaining ingredients; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Chill; serve with orange and grapefruit salad garnished with fresh mint. - 22.4183
Avocado Dressing Recipes By Category