- » Avocado Crab Soup
Avocado Crab Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado crab soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado crab soup recipes.
Crab Avocado Soup
1. In a saucepan cook apple and celery in butter or margarine for about 5 minutes or till apple and celery are tender.
2. Add the flour and chicken broth all at once; cook till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly; stirring continuously to avoid... - 45.9971
Chilled Avocado And Crab Soup
1. Start by halving, peeling and also quarter the avocados and slice them too, and dip in lemon juice reserving a few slices for garnish
2. In a bowl, place a little of this mixture and chill in the refrigerator
3. In a liquidiser, put... - 42.6613
Avocado Crab Soup
Heat chicken broth, water, green onion and garlic to boiling in 2-quart saucepan.
Pour hot mixture into food processor or blender.
Add lemon juice and avocados.
Cover and process or blend about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Pour mixture back into saucepan.
Stir... - 38.4534
Iced Crab Avocado Soup
Cut flesh in 1-inch cubes.
In a blender or food processor, puree avocado cubes, lemon juice, green chilies, onion and broth.
Pour avocado mixture into a bowl or airtight container.
Stir in half and half, salt and crabmeat.
Cover and refrigerate... - 38.2287
Avocado Crabmeat Soup
1.Melt the butter and blend in the flour, salt, pepper, and mustard.
Gradually stir in the liquid or liquids, and cook until smooth and thick, stirring constantly.
2.Combine and blend in the remaining ingredients except chives, and chill.
3.Pour into a... - 38.013
Chilled Avocado With Crab Soup
1. Peel avocados, discard the pit and chop them.
2. Using a blender, combine avocados, evaporated milk, broth, lemon juice and salt to a puree.
3. Keeping aside few crab meat pieces for garnish, add rest to the avocado mixture.
4. Place in the... - 35.9735
Avocado And Crab Soup
Saute onion and garlic in butter, add flour and chicken stock.
Whip until smooth.
Mash avocados and crabmeat and add to the soup.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Finish by adding the cream and seasonings to taste. - 34.7167
Simplify mealtime by serving this creamy yogurt-based soup with corn muffins. - 31.4629