- » Avocado Corn Egg Salad
Avocado Corn Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado corn egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado corn egg salad recipes.
Avocado Vegetable Toss
Combine corn, avocados, eggs, and onion.
Blend together remaining ingredients.
Toss mayonnaise mixture lightly with avocado mixture.
Garnish with sliced pitted ripe olives, if desired. - 32.6687
Quick Guacamole Salad
1) Peel the avocados and mash well.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocados with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Mound the avocado mixture in the center of a platter and surround with the sliced eggs, corn chips and tomato wedges. - 41.4358
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
Brunch Egg Tostadas
In a small frying pan over medium-high heat, add about 1/4 inch salad oil.
When oil is hot, fry 1 tortilla at a time until it crisps and browns lightly (15 to 30 seconds on a side); drain on paper towels and set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs lightly with chile,... - 43.5094
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Raise the heat to moderately high. Add the tomatoes,... - 35.6652
Mexican Eggs With Tortillas
Prepare Salsa Fresca; cover and refrigerate.
Prepare Spiced Tomato Sauce and Fried Tortillas; keep warm.
For each serving, place 1 or 2 tortillas on a plate; top with 1 or 2 fried eggs and about 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Accompany with garnishes and... - 35.7033
Lobster Knuckle Sandwich
Watch Chef Steve Corry make a great sandwich from lobster knuckles and fried green tomatoes. The chef also makes a delicious avocado mayo that would go with the lobster salad. The video is interesting that makes the recipe worth trying. Take a look... - 118.562
Dinner Huevos Rancheros
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook onion and garlic until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, green chilies, and salt; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5... - 33.3313
Fit Foodie Mexican Fiesta Day
Graziella, the Fit Foodie makes a healthy Mexican feast: breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same ingredients for the day! - 0
Little Tortillas With Pork
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan set over medium-high heat; add half the pork cubes at a time; cook, turning frequently, until all are well browned.
Add garlic, chili powder, allspice, cumin, red pepper, salt, and oregano to meat and cook,... - 34.3558
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 141.776