- » Avocado Cilantro Salad Dressing
Avocado Cilantro Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado cilantro salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado cilantro salad dressing recipes.
Sliced Avocado Salad
1. Mix vinegar, orange juice, orange rind, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously, until dressing is thoroughly blended.
2. Add tomatoes, chopped co-riander, onion and chili to dressing; toss lightly to mix. Let stand,... - 32.6636
Chicken Salad With Cilantro Dressing
1) FOR THE CILANTRO DRESSING: Take a medium size bowl and combine together tomato, oil, cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, pepper and jalapeno pepper in it. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Take a serving platter and... - 40.4635
Cinco De Mayo Mexican Steak Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing
It is Cinco De Mayo this week, and I have a healthy Flank steak salad recipe for you today that is muy bien for your family's Fiesta. Remember to get your ingredients from good sources - local, organic, grass fed meats, and try to buy the highest quality food... - 0
Mexican Salad With Avocado Dressing
Place shredded lettuce on a large serving plate.
Arrange tomato wedges, sliced olives, and onion rings on lettuce; sprinkle with cilantro.
Serve with Avocado Dressing. - 28.7006
Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing
I love trying oodles and oodles of things and that is exactly how I came upon this Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe. I have bookmarked this particular Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe so that I can try it again and again. Yummm! - 40.9717
Summer Special Tomato Cucumber And Avocado Salad
Are you looking for a refreshing summer recipe? Bingo!! You've got one right here. Chef Heather shares a brilliant recipe of a Tomato Cucumber an Avocado Salad which is ideal for summers. Watch it now. - 93.9717
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.977
Steak And Avocado Carnita Salad
Tender marinated steak is served over a bed of crispy green nestled in a homemade corn tortilla salad bowl and drizzled with creamy avocado dressing. Another delicious restaurant quality meal for Friday Night Foodies! - 100.906
Chunky Tomato And Avocado Salad
Have a look at this amazing video that displays a unique salad recipe. Check it out for great slicing technique shown by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. The dressing for here is so flavorful and aromatic that it would surely tickle your taste buds. - 98.0226
Herb Crusted Halibut With Chilled Avocado Soup And Green Salad
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 127.946
Chilean Avocado Salad
1) Cut each tomato quarter lengthwise into 3 thin wedges.
2) In 4 plates, evenly divide the tomatoes.
3) Sprinkle each plate with 1/2 cup cantaloupe.
4) In the center of each plate, arrange 2 avocado halves, flat side down.
5) Over the avocado, drape a... - 41.3181
Grilled Chicken Corn & Avocado Salad
Try this Grilled Chicken Corn & Avocado Salad recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Grilled Chicken Corn & Avocado Salad will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.8292
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399
Creamy Avocado And Crab Salad
Steve shows you how to make a super easy salad which is flavored so fine! Crab, avocado and layered tomatoes with some cheese! The demo is shown very well with clear cut instructions! - 119.191
My Raw Corn & Tomato Slaw Salad Dressing
1. Slice the tomatoes.
2. In a dehydrator, keep the tomato slices for few seconds and let the moisture dry by 10 %.
3. In a blender, put these tomato slices, celery stalks, cilantro, avocado and corns. Blend it all well.
4. For making... - 0
Thai'd Up Tomato Salad
This is an easy Thai'd up salad.
Thai salads (Yams) are usually the hottest part of a Thai meal, but you can tame this salad by controlling the amount of minced chiles used.
For more gorgeous foodie photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoosvanrobin/ - 43.6694
Mexican Crab Salad
Divide the salad greens among 6 dinner plates.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Arrange the crabmeat, tomatoes, avocado, and chile peppers on top of salad greens.
Sprinkle with onion and cilantro.
For dressing, in a... - 39.1883
Corn Salad With Three Herb Dressing
In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, mustard, and sugar until blended.
Stir in corn and chopped mint, cilantro, and dill.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mound corn salad on a platter.
Pit and peel avocado; cut into 12 wedges.
Arrange avocado and tomato... - 37.757
Corn Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Warm 1/3 cup of the oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and cook, stirring, until corn is hot and a darker golden yellow, about 2 minutes.
Transfer corn to a large bowl.
To make dressing, whisk together remaining 2/3 cup oil,... - 41.831
Peppy Avocado And Chili Dip
To peel fresh chili peppers, place them on an unheated broiler pan and broil 2 inches from heat about 10 minutes or till blistered on all sides, turning often.
Place chili peppers in a paper bag.
Close and let stand for 10 minutes.
Hold peppers with a fork;... - 39.4889
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 61.0337
Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In 1-cup liquid measure combine orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, sugar, and pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine beans, rice, scallions, olives, and pimiento.
3. Around edge of serving platter arrange... - 37.3907
Southwestern Chicken Salad With A Cool Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden... - 111.994
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 97.6747
1. In a bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
2. Set aside to develop flavors.
3. Break the lettuce leaves into large pieces.
4. In a salad bowl, toss the rest of the salad ingredients together along with lettuce.
5. Remove garlic clove... - 40.9286
Raw Organic Detox Salad For Weight Loss Diet
One can not emphasis enough the benefits of eating raw, green leafy vegetables and raw colorful food everyday. Try this delicious raw salad for total health and longevity as it has a plethora of nutrients. - 108.814
Betty's Springtime Salad -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Springtime Salad. This is a colorful, healthy, and tasty addition for an Easter table. - 0
Mexican Shrimp Salad
1) Mix together lime juice with olive oil, salsa, and cilantro.
2) Then, take a large bowl and toss cucumber, avocado with the shrimp and salsa dressing.
3) Place lettuce on 2 large plates and put shrimp salad on it.
4) Garnish it with... - 39.5067
Mexican Shrimp Salad
Mexican Shrimp Salad has a Luscious taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Mexican Shrimp Salad Implausible taste. Must catch it - 32.6959
Southwest Chicken Salad
Stir together dressings and ground red pepper; reserve 1/2 cup.
Pour remaining dressing mixture over chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Preheat electric broiler (not necessary to preheat gas broiler).
Remove chicken from marinade; discard... - 43.9989
Seafood Fajita Salad
Seafood Fajita Salad became famous in my home after our friend prepared some for us. You will have to taste this Seafood Fajita Salad to get to know the difference. Prepare it right away! - 34.3526
Tossed Shredded Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in broth for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Let cool, then remove skin and bones and dice meat finely.
Place chicken in a bowl with lettuce, onions, cilantro sprigs, water chestnuts, celery, peas (if desired), and radishes.
Pour... - 36.1484
Combine all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well until thoroughly combined.
Pour 3 tablespoons of dressing over pinto beans. Toss well.
In another container, toss 3 tablespoons dressing with avocado and... - 42.2049
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve giblets for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off lumps of fat.
Place duck and neck in a 12- by 15-inch roasting pan.
Sprinkle duck inside and out with thyme and cumin.
Place yellow onion and garlic... - 40.0748
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 107.887
Spring Mix And Grilled Chicken Salad With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. To make the Salsa Vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place Spring Mix and chicken in a salad bowl and stir to combine. Pour dressing over the salad and toss. Arrange avocado slices in a decorative spiral over the... - 34.9007
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
San Marco's Chili Pepper Penne Salad
1. Into a pan add water and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Take a colander, add the pasta when al dente and rinse with cold water such that it is cool to touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta well after draining well.
4.... - 46.4638
Thai Chicken Salad
1.Preheat an oven to 350ÂºF (180Â°C).
2.In a roasting pan, place the chicken breast halves, skin side up, on a rack .
3.Season with salt and pepper.
4.Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until juices are not pink when the chicken is pierced... - 49.2178
Raw Mixed Vegetables
1. In a salad bowl combine daikon radish, snap peas, zucchini, broccoli, bok choy, red pepper, alfalfa sprouts and green peas, set aside.
2. In the blender combine lime juice, water, avocado, almond butter, ginger piece, garlic, fresh mint leaves,... - 117.921
Place chicken in a large nonstick skillet; cover with cold water.
Add bay leaves, salt, and cracked pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until done.
Remove and discard bay leaves.
Drain chicken and set... - 43.4523
If you are serious to cut on extra fat and carbs from your food, but still want to enjoy delicious foods, then here is the option. This video displays 3 delectable preparations - Southwest pasta salad, Orange-glazed Tuna Kababs, and Spaghetti and smoked... - 121.24
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388