- » Avocado Chutney
Avocado Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado chutney recipes.
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Avocado Lime Mousse With Chutney Chicken Salad
Prepare chutney dressing and chill for several hours or until next day, if desired.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in wine and set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
Peel, pit and mash avocados; stir into cream cheese with the... - 36.4947
Basil Avocado Chutney
In a food processor blend together the basil, the almonds, the garlic, and the lemon juice, pulsing the motor once or twice, until the almonds are ground fine.
Add the avocado, cut into chunks, and salt to taste and blend the mixture until it is combined well. - 21.3565
You May Also Like!
Curried Vegetables In Baked Avocado
Melt margarine in a saucepan, and saute apple, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes until onion and apple are soft and tender.
Stir in curry powder and flour, and simmer 1 minute.
Gradually add cream and chicken stock, or milk.
Stir sauce until it thickens and... - 44.8891
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette
Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! You can just imagine the palette of flavors that this salad offers! Try the Papaya And Potato Salad With Mango Chutney Vinaigrette! Trust me you will be pleasantly surprised! - 41.7521
Line bottom of 4 sherbet glasses with shredded lettuce shortly before serving time.
Combine avocado cubes, crab and onion, tossing lightly with a fork.
Divide mixture among the prepared glasses.
Blend mayonnaise, chili sauce and chutney and spoon some of... - 35.6332
1. Put 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, onion and celery into a 1 1/2-quart top-of-range glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven about 4 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Add curry powder to vegetables and blend thoroughly. Stir in... - 37.3644
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion and celery in the 1 1/2 tablespoons butter together.
2) Saute uncovered in a microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
3) Blend in the curry powder and stir in the... - 42.2716
Condiment Chicken Salad With Avocado
Mix together the mayonnaise, raisins, peanuts, chutney, and coconut.
Toss with chicken meat.
Gently combine with sliced bananas.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mound into large salad bowl or on a platter lined with shredded lettuce and lettuce leaves.
Garnish... - 35.8148
Avocado With Curried Chicken
In saucepan, saute apple, onion, garlic and curry powder in butter until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream and bouillon; cook and stir until sauce boils 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper and chicken.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Arrange... - 38.0389
Avocado And Carrot Salads
1) With lettuce leaves, line 4 individual plates.
2) With a border of cucumber and carrots, garnish each plate.
3) Cut the avocados in half and then seed and peel them. Slice the fruit lengthwise and sprinkle immediately with lemon juice in order to... - 48.5539
Papaya & Avocado Chicken Salad
Spread almonds in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 8 minutes.
Combine yogurt, chutney, lemon juice, and cayenne.
Mix 3/4 cup of the yogurt dressing with chicken.
Line 4 salad plates with lettuce; mound... - 37.6667
Cut salmon and swordfish into 3/4-inch squares, discarding skin and bones.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange fish and shellfish on a tray in separate sections, cover with plastic film, and chill until cooking time.
Spoon the avocado and chutney dipping sauces... - 35.8933
Avocado Chutney Recipes By Category