- » Avocado Chive Lemon Dip
Avocado Chive Lemon Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado chive lemon dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado chive lemon dip recipes.
Curried Avocado Dip
Carefully cut the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
With a spoon remove the pulp, being sure to leave firm shells of two of the halves.
Sprinkle these shells with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Cook bacon until crisp, and chop into fine... - 36.8398
Green Goddess Dip
Green Goddess Dip is a tasty vegetarian treat that will come in handy when you host your parties. This yummy dip can be served to your vegetarian guests. I am sure they will love the Green Goddess Dip! - 32.8751
Delicious Avocado Herb Dip
Making kids eating vegetables is not an easy task but when it’s an avocado dip, pushing the vegetables is very easy. Weelicious host and mom of a kids shows us how to make a delicious avocado herb dip for the kids to dip their vegetables. Watching the kid... - 114.628
Avocado And Cheese Savoury
Peel the avocados, halve and remove the stones, then mash with the lemon juice.
Beat in the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve as a dip with Chive or Cheese Biscuits or crisps. - 30.1352
Avocado Terrine With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. For the terrrine, blanch spinach and line the mould with it
2. Blach the other one-and-three-quarter ounces of spinach, dip it in icy water and leave it to dry; when dry blend it into a puree in the blender
3. In another blender, puree avocado with... - 47.0823
Crab And Avocado Mousse
Soften gelatin in water, dissolve it over hot water.
Blend avocados in a food processor, add lemon juice, celery, chives, hot sauce, salt, bell peppers, crab meat (drained).
Then add whipped cream, taste for seasoning.
Pour the mixture into a lightly oiled... - 35.1314
This avocado mousse is prepared with avocados and gelatin. Flavored with lemon juice, onion juice, tarragon and tabasco sauce, the avocado mousse is creamy and seasoned with pepper. - 45.5045
Artichoke Fritters With Remoulade Sauce
1. Make the remoulade sauce: In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, anchovy paste, capers, corni-chons, parsley, chives and lemon juice with 1/2 cup of water. Whisk to blend well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Make the fritters: Pour the... - 42.1636