- » Avocado Cheese Toast
Avocado Cheese Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado cheese toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado cheese toast recipes.
Avocado Bleu Cheese Sandwich
1) In a bowl, mix together cheese, mayonnaise, milk, and bacon until spreadable.
2) Smear the cheese mixture on 4 toasts.
3) Place avocado slices over the cheese spread.
4) Cover the avocado with the remaining toasts.
5) Cut the Avocado Bleu Cheese... - 38.0892
Ham Cheese And Avocado Toasted Sandwich
Next time your kids are hungry, surprise then with some delicious sandwiches. Look at this video that shows a unique way to toast your sandwich in a toaster bag. The video is impressive and offers some amazing filling ideas too. Take a look…. - 95.9096
Avocado & Feta On Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for avocado & feta on toast. - 0
1) On one side, toast the bread and then thinly butter the other side.
2) Divide the avocado into quarters and arrange it on the buttered end of the bread. Cover with thin Stilton slices.
3) Melt the cheese by flashing the prepared sandwich under a hot... - 32.1036
Avocado Melted Cheese Sandwich
Butter the bread and heat but do not toast.
Mix the cheese and avocado and cover the hot bread.
Place under grill until cheese is melted and bread browns. - 17.9495
Avocado Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
Melt the cheese over IQW heat with the butter and mix in other ingredients.
Warm well and serve over wholewheat toast or rice. - 21.5494
Avocado And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
If you are hunting for a quick and easy cheese recipe for your brunch, lunch or dinner, your search ends here. Creamy, yummy and extremely delecatble, Kirk Leins gives you a velvety, halthy avocado and cheese sandwich to munch on while you are juggling with... - 115.307
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing
I love trying oodles and oodles of things and that is exactly how I came upon this Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe. I have bookmarked this particular Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe so that I can try it again and again. Yummm! - 40.9717
Brotted Crab And Avocado Sandwiches
Blend flour and butter together in a saucepan; add cream and cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cheeses and cayenne and stir until cheese melts.
Split English muffins, butter, then toast.
Put a spoonful of sauce on... - 40.9872
Avocado Bacon Sandwich
Put first 5 ingredients in blender container; add half the cheese.
Cover and run on high speed till smooth.
Stir in remaining cheese.
Spread each toast slice generously with dressing.
Top each with lettuce, 2 slices bacon, and avocado slices.
Drizzle... - 36.7774
1. Blend avocado and cream cheese thoroughly.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Spread on toasted bagels and pita bread and serve. - 31.4387
Chicken And Avocado Focaccia
1. To make salsa, place avocado, coriander (cilantro), lime or lemon juice, mayonnaise and chilli in a bowl and mix gently to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken, paprika and cumin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 38.292
Egg White Scramble Over Toast
This egg-white scramble is a great, healthy way to start your morning. In only 15 minutes, you will have a breakfast packed with protein and flavor. Enjoy! - 0
Cut avocado in half, remove stone, scoop all the flesh into a bowl, add the softened cheese and mayonnaise.
Blend together well.
Add lemon juice salt, pepper and grated onion, mix well.
Use as a dip or savoury spread for toast and biscuits - 28.464
Chicken Avocado Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a large kettle, pour water and add chicken, celery, onion, a tablespoon of salt and pepper and simmer the ingredients in reduced heat until the chicken tenderizes.
3) Separate the chicken from... - 45.2324
Warm Chicken And Avocado Salad
1. In a nonstick pan, broil the sunflower seeds over a high flame for 1-2 minutes until well toasted.
2. Tip them into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over a high flame.
4. Add the chicken and sauté for 5... - 48.9561
Avocado Bacon Sandwich
Put buttermilk, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire, and garlic salt into blender container ; add half of the cheese; cover and run on high speed till smooth.
Stir in remaining cheese.
Spread each piece of toast generously with the blue cheese dressing.
Top... - 33.9802
1) Cut the avocados in half, peel, stone it, and slice into rings, set aside.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, dill weed, and green onion.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the cheese mixture until well... - 45.0496
Salmon And Avocado Platter
Wash artichokes, trim stems, and remove loose outer leaves.
Place artichokes in a saucepan; add water to a 1 1/2 inch depth.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or till an artichoke leaf pulls out easily.
Drain upside down;... - 42.1748
California Avocado And Turkey Melt
Place the bread on a serving plate.
Arrange the turkey on the bread and top it with the tomato and Muenster.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the cheese is melted and the turkey is heated through.
Top with the avocado and salsa. - 25.639
Avocado Bacon Sandwich
1) In a blender container, blend the buttermilk, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire, garlic salt and 1/2 blue cheese together on high speed until smooth.
2) Stir in rest of the blue cheese; mix thoroughly.
3) Spread the blue cheese dressing mixture... - 40.7292
Turkey Avocado Sandwiches
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Spread cheese mixture evenly over 2 bread slices. Place Roasted Turkey Breast slices evenly over cream cheese mixture, and top evenly with avocado, lettuce, sprouts, and tomato slices. Top with remaining 2... - 33.5945
Avocado Quesadilla - Vegetarian
All you avocado lovers will enjoy this dish. This is a nice appetizing snack and can be made very quickly. Do watch the video as chef Bhavna explains the recipe so nicely. - 105.403
Citrus And Avocado Salad With Honey Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the honey with the lime juice, oil, sour cream and vinegar. Stir in the poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, shaking the pan, until golden brown, about 2... - 31.5694
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 118.201
Fillet Of Veal With Avocado
Heat the butter in a pan.
Braise the veal fillet in the butter over medium heat about 15 minutes.
Turn it frequently.
Remove the veal from the pan, season and set aside.
Toast the almonds in the remaining butter until golden brown and remove from the... - 43.3978
Avocado Beef Patties
Halve avocado lengthwise and remove pit; then peel.
Slice half the avocado and coat pieces with lemon juice; set aside.
In a bowl, mash remaining avocado half.
Stir in chili peppers, egg, onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
Add beef and... - 41.654
Capon And Avocado
If you are planning to have a party this weekend, then this yummy capon and avocado recipe is a great choice for your menu. A slightly unique combination, this main dish will surely be a delight! - 46.6308
Avocado And Egg Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With melted margarine, brush 6 individual heatproof dishes and then evenly coat them with 4 tablespoons of bread crumbs. Set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and add the onion and... - 46.3473
Hot Avocado Crab Sandwich
Combine mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce; heat, stirring occasionally.
Add 1 cup cheese; stir till melted.
Place muffins on baking sheet.
Spread rounded tablespoon sauce on each muffin; top with crab meat, then avocado... - 39.2702
Avocado And Strawberry Salad
Avocado And Strawberry Salad has a Sharp taste. The Lemon juice and orange juice gives the Avocado And Strawberry Salad Juicy taste. - 41.6623
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to... - 114.729
Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or mini burger. Join Stephanie as she creates the perfect appetizer for the Super Bowl, bridal showers, cocktail parties... the... - 98.3199
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
Grilled Banana Sandwiches
1. Place bread under a preheated hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until toasted on one side. Top untoasted. side with bananas, avocado and cheese. Place under grill and cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese melts and is golden. - 24.9234
My Secret Jaffle
1. Slice the tomatoes into thick slices and then cut them into strips and then dice the strips, discard the core.
2. Slice the cheese into half, set aside.
3. Discard the avocado seeds, set aside.
4. Spread butter on the 4 slices of the... - 105.869
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients mix well and set aside.
2. Cut bread in half crosswise and slice each piece in half horizontally.
3. Lightly toast bread and spread with avocado mixture.
4. Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and... - 44.908
Veracruz Veggie Sandwich
1) Spread the mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice, keep 2 bread slices aside.
2) Mash the avocado with lemon juice, spread over 2 bread slices and sprinkle with the parsley.
3) Top each with a cheese slice, then place 1/2 bell pepper, cucumber... - 39.9879
1. Preheat broiler. Shape sirloin into 2 equal patties and arrange on rack in broiling pan; broil 5 inches from heat source until medium-rare, 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. Top each burger with half of the cheese and broil until... - 36.0477
Gourmet Gruyere Burgers
Saute onion in oil until it is just browned.
Place onion in a bowl, then add ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties.
Put patties in hinged wire grill and place over a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook about 6 minutes.
Turn burgers and cook... - 36.386
Cobb Salad Muffaletta
Preheat 1 side of a grill to high and the other to low.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, blue cheese, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the vinaigrette.
Grill tenderloin over high heat, turning occasionally, until it registers 180° on an instant-read... - 45.3931
This Vegetarian Tostadas uses beans, avocados, lettuce and onions. This totally easy to prepare Vegetarian Tostadas dish is a great meal. Enjoy cooking! - 23.0086
Blue Cheese Souffle
Heat oven to 350°.
Butter 1-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Make a 4-inch-wide band of triple-thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter 1 side of foil.
Secure foil band, buttered side in, around outside edge of dish and... - 48.464
To prepare beans either cover with water and soak overnight, or cover with water and bring to boil; boil 2 minutes and allow to sit in water for 1 hour.
After soaking beans drain off soaking water.
Cover beans with fresh water and cover pot.
Bring to... - 38.1439
In small skillet on top of range, cook tortillas, one at a time, in 1/4 inch hot oil for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp and golden.
Drain on paper toweling; wrap loosely in foil and place in 250°F. oven.
Skin, bone, and cut chicken breasts into... - 43.7668
Chocolate Mousse And Cheese Enchiladas
FOR THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
1. For the chocolate mousse, heat the tofu in two cups of water and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
2. Put it through a sieve and transfer it to a blender.
3. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla extract in the... - 94.7018
Tomato Bacon Cheese Sandwich
1. Microwave the bacon . While bacon is standing, toast the bread or buns. Place 2 tomato slices on each half; add 2 slices bacon and top with 1 cheese slice and 1 sliced green onion.
2. Place 4 open-faced sandwiches on paper towels in the oven. Microwave for... - 27.616
Juicy Meaty Cheese Burger
Looking for an idea to make a filling and munchy snack like burger? Check out the video showing how to make Juicy Cheesy Buger with Colby Jack Cheese and ground beef pattie as the key ingredients with a strong feel of Thousand Island dressing and mustard.... - 124.746
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 47.0714
Hot Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
I debated on whether or not to list this ridiculously easy hot turkey and cheese sandwich recipe, but after my hubby tasted them he told me I would be crazy not to do a video on them. So here ya go! This sandwich recipe is super easy. If you don't tell anyone... - 0
Salami Egg Cheese Medley Breakfast Sandwich
How easy you want your Saturday or Sunday breakfast to be? Well, it can't get easier than this medley sandwich to keep you full and going for the rest of the day. Give it a try and you are going to love it! - 0
Monterey Fiesta Sandwich
1 Mash half a small ripe avocado ( 1/2 cup).
2 Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream, 1/4 tea spoon garlic salt and a few drops liquid red pepper seasoning.
3 Toast 2 thin corn toaster muffins; butter bottom.
4 Cut 2... - 34.8027
Nutty Crusted Ricotta Salad
1. Place ricotta cheese in a colander lined with muslin and drain for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, paprika, oregano and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Press nut mixture over surface of... - 40.5047
Corned Beef Sandwich
Mix margarine, mustard and horseradish; spread over toast.
Arrange corned beef and avocado on toast; top with cheese.
Place on rack in 11 X 7 x 1 1/2" dish.
Microwave uncovered on medium-high (385 watts) until cheese is melted, 45 sec to 1 1/2 min [1 1/2 to 2... - 33.4636
Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers
These Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers are a desire ! Try this bread topped with avocado, meat patty, lettuce leaf, tomato slices, onion mixture and finally taco sauce ! This multilayered Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers are good for a party ! Try them and let... - 40.5329
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885
Hot Mushroom Sandwiches
Spread toast with Blue Cheese Butter.
Layer vegetables on two of the slices. (Mushrooms should be hot.) Top with remaining slices of toast. Serve at once. - 27.2602
1. Prepare a dressing by combining mustard, vinegar, honey, salt, oil and tarragon in a glass jar. Mix the ingredients by shaking the jar vigorously.
2. Take a very large salad bowl and place the greens in it. Spoon the dressing and toss the bowl... - 42.3644
Fry tortilla pieces.
In an 8 quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add pine nuts and walnuts and cook, stirring, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove nuts; reserve.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan and cook onion and... - 45.7808
The Best Club Sandwich
This is the BEST club sandwich ever - and we mean it! Because we use cleaner ingredients like Applegate's uncured organic Sunday Bacon, crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, and creamy avocado, you get a better sandwich. We pile sourdough high with more Applegate... - 0
Hamburger Stack Ups
These Hamburger Stack Ups are terrific, especially when you are very hungry ! Just bite into one of thse buns with a heavenly filling and let me know how you felt. Your suggestions for this hamburger stack ups are welcome. - 45.7694
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 109.041
Turkey Gobble Ups
Split muffins and butter, place on cookie sheet under broiler to toast.
Mash both avocados in a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise and onion, salt and pepper to taste.
Spread avocado paste on each muffin half, add a slice of tomato and diced or sliced turkey meat;... - 32.9626
1. Toast the buns in a toaster.
2. Spread the butter over the buns, place turkey over it followed by muenster cheese, tomato and avocado.
3. Cut the sandwich and serve with fresh fruit juice. - 81.8267
Open Face Monterey Chicken Melt
1. Preheat broiler. Spread 1 tablespoon salad dressing over each cut side of English muffin; place on a baking sheet. Make 8 sandwiches by layering on onion, chicken, and avocados. Sprinkle cheese on top.
2. Broil about 4 inches from heat source until cheese... - 26.0638
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Cut bread in half crosswise; slice each piece in half horizontally.
Lightly toast bread; spread with avocado mixture.
Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and tomato.
Sprinkle with onions; top each... - 33.9069
Green Goddess Chicken Toss Up
Cut chicken in chunky pieces and arrange half in a deep bowl lined with broken or coarsely shredded crisp lettuce, romaine or escarole.
Sprinkle with nuts, celery and mushrooms.
Cover with remaining chicken, the cheese and avocado coated with lemon... - 38.0717
Orange & Spinach Salad
Measure out 1/4 cup of avocado cubes and set remainder aside. Puree the 1/4 cup avocado with 1 cup Italian Dressing in a blender.
Combine mushrooms, remaining avocado cubes and onion rings in a shallow dish. Pour dressing over top and chill for one... - 36.0494
Huevos De Los Charros
Brown the beef in a small amount of hot shortening; add half the onion and the thyme.
When meat is done and onion is softened, add the salt, pepper, marjoram, chili powder, and cream.
Toast the tomatoes for about 1 minute over high heat; peel and chop them... - 38.043
Chicken Breast Salad
You'll simply love this Chicken Breast Salad ! With tomatoes, ripe olives, avocado and cream cheese as co-ingredients, this Chicken Breast Salad is no ordinary salad ! Just try once and tell me if you feel the same about it. - 46.2844
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 42.1337
Mix salad greens with other salad ingredients.
Mix dressing ingredients together.
Pour on dressing and mix.
At last minute add 1/2 pkg.crumbled Fritos. - 35.9783
Creamy Shrimp Sandwiches
1. Mix all ingredients except bagels and avocado. Top each cut side of bagel with shrimp mixture. Arrange on microwave rack or 10-inch plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Top with avo-ado slices. - 26.0468
For each serving, place 1 or 2 tortillas on a plate; top with 1 or 2 cooked eggs (or equivalent amount of scrambled eggs).
Garnish as desired; accompany with salsa. - 19.8817
Protein Health Salad
Line a large serving bowl with outer lettuce leaves.
Break remaining leaves into bite-size pieces.
Place in bowl and mix with mushrooms, carrot, and peanuts.
Sprinkle in parsley, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, cereal, sprouts, and cheese.
Combine yogurt, oil,... - 39.706
Pasta Alla Puttanesca
The sauce alone is called sugo alla puttanesca in Italian. This pasta dish tends to be tangy and somewhat salty. For this reason I enjoy adding sliced avocado to balance out the flavor profile. Regional differences abound in Italy but the basic recipe always... - 0
Turkey Gobble Up
1. Cut each bacon into 4 strips.
2. Pare, halve, remove seed and mash avocado. Place in a bowl.
3. Butter the toasted muffins and keep warm.
4. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
5. Arrange the... - 49.9646
15 Minutes Broccoli Pasta
Barry was kindly asked by Jamie Oliver's team to try recipes from his new 15 Minute Meals Book - this recipe attempt looks at Broccoli Pasta. - 110.748
Chicken Dinner Salad
Cook chicken breasts in chicken broth, covered, 30 minutes, or until fork-tender; refrigerate in broth.
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Remove chicken breasts from broth.
2. Mix cream cheese with mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt, and 1... - 39.669
Gorgonzola Pear Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add pears, ham, and half the avocado slices and gently toss.
2) Add 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola, and 2 tablespoons walnuts and keep aside.
3) In a blender, add the remaining avocado and garlic, 1 to 2... - 36.1961
1) In a single layer, arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet.
2) Spread each slice with ½ teaspoon of dressing and then with half of the chicken, scallion, bacon and tomato.
3) With the remaining dressing, top the ingredients.
4) On each sandwich,... - 37.6483
South Of The Border Salad
In skillet cook sausage or ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, flour, and chili powder.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Meanwhile, in salad... - 41.312
Summertime Lamb Burger
Combine Basic Lamb Mixture in large bowl with pesto, cheese and oregano.
Shape into 4 patties; cook on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Meanwhile, quarter pide; split pieces in half, toast both... - 40.3173
Poblano And Walnut Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. To make dressing, place walnuts in a frying pan over a low heat and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until... - 36.9634
California Bacon Burger
Combine beef, catsup, salt, and dash pepper; shape in 4 patties.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 6 minutes; turn.
Place bacon on broiler rack with patties.
Broil 6 minutes, turning bacon once.
Toast buns last 2 to 3 minutes.
On bottom half of each bun stack... - 40.6085
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except celery; mix well.
Spoon mixture into each celery piece, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Garnish with paprika, additional sliced onion or chopped chives.
Other simple appetizer ideas:
Prosciutto ham and... - 34.1416
Beat egg whites till frothy.
Add water and salt; continue beating about 1 1/2 minutes or till stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Fold egg yolks into egg whites.
To make omelet, in... - 46.7749
How To Make A Cobb Burger
Cobb burgers are for the people who are looking for easy to make foods. They are the most common food that can be made and eaten. They are as complicated to assemble and serve as they might look. Here is a very simple recipe to cobb burgers. These burgers are... - 122.106
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a pan spray olive oil and toast the quinoa and toast for few minutes on high heat.
3. Pour water and bring it to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop... - 125.493
Two Style Panini
This is the second part of the 2 series video on how to prepare Panini in 2 styles. Watch and learn - 120.889
Creamy Guacamole Soup
Guacamole Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. Try this easy to prepare Guacamole Soup, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 36.3144
Everybody loves a Panini! What is so special about a Panini, after all Panini just means grilled sandwich in Italian? You can get them in every rest stop along the freeways in Italy! Yes, that's right and boy oh boy are they good! Prosciutto, mortadella and a... - 124.781