- » Avocado Bacon Burger
Avocado Bacon Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado bacon burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado bacon burger recipes.
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 94.9132
Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or mini burger. Join Stephanie as she creates the perfect appetizer for the Super Bowl, bridal showers, cocktail parties... the... - 92.6127
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to... - 32.9759
Guacamole Bacon Burger
1. For making Avocado Guacamole – in a medium bowl take all the ingredients and mash with fork.
2. Cover the guacamole with saran wrap and set aside.
3. For making Bacon Burger – in a bowl add in lean ham, salt and pepper. Mix well with hands and... - 0
Stuffed Bacon Busha Burgers
Make 12 patties, each about 5 inches across and 1/2 inch thick.
Sandwich a tomato, onion and cheese slice between 2 patties and carefully seal the edges.
Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside edge of each burger; secure with a wooden pick.
A crisp salad... - 27.1388
California Bacon Burger
Combine beef, catsup, salt, and dash pepper; shape in 4 patties.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 6 minutes; turn.
Place bacon on broiler rack with patties.
Broil 6 minutes, turning bacon once.
Toast buns last 2 to 3 minutes.
On bottom half of each bun stack... - 40.7229
How To Make A Cobb Burger
Cobb burgers are for the people who are looking for easy to make foods. They are the most common food that can be made and eaten. They are as complicated to assemble and serve as they might look. Here is a very simple recipe to cobb burgers. These burgers are... - 132.653
Southwest Ballistic Burger
1. Preheat your grill to high.
2. Marinade bacon with chipotle adobo sauce and crisp it on grill. Flip occasionally.
3. Divide meat into two equal half and roll it into patties.
4. Pour little butter on grill and place patties on it.... - 0
Big Island Beef Burger With Chipotle Aioli
1. In a large mixing bowl, take the ground beef.
2. Add the granulated garlic and the onion powder. Mix well.
3. Form a patty between the palm of your hands and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Throw it on the pre heated grill and cook on both... - 103.38
1) Add the chicken and onion in a food processor and blend till smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
2) Mix in the parsley, ginger, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into 6 burgers and refrigerate for 1... - 44.1371
Gourmet Gruyere Burgers
Saute onion in oil until it is just browned.
Place onion in a bowl, then add ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties.
Put patties in hinged wire grill and place over a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook about 6 minutes.
Turn burgers and cook... - 34.4659
Juicy Meaty Cheese Burger
Looking for an idea to make a filling and munchy snack like burger? Check out the video showing how to make Juicy Cheesy Buger with Colby Jack Cheese and ground beef pattie as the key ingredients with a strong feel of Thousand Island dressing and mustard.... - 122.36
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.0593