- » Avocado Aspic
Avocado Aspic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of avocado aspic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for avocado aspic recipes.
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, then stir over hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the grapefruit juice and refrigerate, until just set .
3) Add rest of the ingredients and beat with a rotary beater, until the mixture is smooth.
4)... - 42.413
1) In a pot, boil 1/2 cup water.
2) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup cold water and add in the gelatin to soften.
3) Add the soft gelatin to 1/2 cup boiling water and stir till dissolved
4) Add in the grapefruit juice and refrigerate till... - 39.2625
1. In a small pan, soften gelatin in lemon juice
2. Pour this into 3/4 cup boiling water.
3. Mix in tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and chill. When cold, fold in celery, onion, shrimp, olives and avocado.
4. Pour into mold; refrigerate until... - 38.5983
Christmas Aspic With Avocado Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over tomato juice and tomato and green chile cocktail in a nonaluminum saucepan,- let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whitre.
Add tomato, cucumber, and celery... - 38.427
Avocado Aspic Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise and salt.
Blend with ro tary beater.
Chill until partially set.
Blend in onions, celery, cheese and avocado; beat again.
Pour into mold; chill until firm. - 35.3871
Avocado Aspic Ring
1. Soften the gelatin in cold water. Heat, stirring, until dissolved. Add the broth and cool to room temperature.
2. Remove the seeds from the avocados, peel and cut into thin rings. Cut these in half to form crescents. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Cover the... - 33.6658
Avocado Aspic Ring
Avocado Aspic Ring is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Avocado Aspic Ring; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 32.476
Lemon Avocado Aspic
Mix gelatin and salt with boiling water, stirring until dissolved; mix in lemon juice, pepper seasoning, and onion and chill until syrupy.
Fold in avocado and cabbage, spoon into an ungreased 1-quart mold, and chill until firm.
Unmold and serve with... - 31.761