- » Avocado
Avocado is a fruit obtained from the tree with same name i.e. Avocado tree. The botanical name of avocado tree is ‘Persea americana’ and it belongs to the family of cinnamon and camphor plants. Avocado ... More »
Salmon With Mango And Avocado Relish
Salmon is a luscious and highly versatile fish and here is a recipe to prepare salmon with hot and sweet flavors. Check out Mike cooking salmon filets in a sweet sauce that combines mango, and avocado among sweet flavors along with simple hot seasonings.... - 123.502
Fresh & Twisted Guacamole
Ok, this is not an ordinary guacamole, but it is gonna be fresh and comes packed with flavor. Ronnie Woo the Delicious Cook is making this Fresh & Twisted Guacamole in this video. This guacamole is mildly spiced, so you don't have to worry much. Enjoy! - 122.54
Seafood Salad Stuffed Avocado
Avocados provide nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, B-vitamins and folic acid. They also act as a “nutrient booster” by enabling the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients, such as alpha and beta-carotene and lutein,... - 119.646
Baked Pecan And Avocado Pie With Toasted Pecan Crust
Does the idea of a sweetened avocado pie sound appealing to you? Well, you're not the only one! Here is an interesting recipe for you that will churn out one of the most delicious avocado pies ever! And the toasted pecan crust is an added advantage. Watch the... - 117.736
Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
1. Remove the tail from half of the shrimps and keep half with tails.
2. In a small bowl take cajun seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper and cumin powder. Mix together and sprinkle over the shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 112.308
Fresh Avocado Dip
This avocado dip is one of those that once you you'll hardly bother looking for other dip or spreads. It's super easy, takes less than 5 minutes to make is actually a really healthy snack, if you make it yourself. The main ingredient, avocados, are great for... - 111.415
Carrot Stuffed Avocados
Why not enjoy your avocados with a super delicious carrot stuffing. Have a look at this interesting and step wise video that shows an irresistible stuffed avocado recipe. See this video to make the dish that would definitely turn out to be absolutely... - 107.541
No-bake Avocado Crème Brûlée
Made with coconut milk, vanilla bean and avocado, this crème brûlée is not only a no-bake recipe but it also vegan! - 105.852
Fajitas & Guaca-salsa-mole
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa,... - 102.624
Fresh Avocado Banana Meal For Babies
On a scorching hot summer day, when you do not have either the energy or the mood to cook some real meal for your little one, you can keep it simple. In this video, you discover how to feed your growing baby with a nature fresh and delicious banana and... - 98.8929
Texan Avocado Fries - Part 1 - Preparation
Are you a fan of Texan food? Or maybe just avocados? Then this recipe is perfect for you! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make delicious avocado fries that will make a perfect appetizer or even a side dish. This is a 2 part video series. - 98.1181
Raw Avocado Boats With Sprouts And Vegetable Filling
Health snacks can be fancy and attractively made to appeal to the eyes before getting into the mouth. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Avocado boats with dehydrated avocadoes and vegetables and fruit mixture for the filling. A cool and... - 97.2326
Grilled Avocado Eggs
One of my youtube friends recently uploaded a baked avocado with cheese video. I thought I could kick it up a little on the grill. Turned out great. - 96.2695
Spicy Avocado With Cheese
Are you looking out for a nice and healthy appetizer option? Then you should certainly try this avocado recipe. The chef here provides simple directives to make scrumptious appetizer with avocado, eggs and cheese. Looks absolutely scrumptious and its... - 95.9993
Vegan Avocado Pasta
This avocado pasta recipe is amazing! I love the taste of fresh garlic in my healthy vegan recipes, and here it livens up some whole grain penne pasta. Fresh herbs are loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients, so they add more than just flavor to your... - 95.3595
Pan Fried Avocado With Ginkgo Nut Skewers
Maangchi is preparing a dish which is her own creation, Pan fried avocado with ginkgo nut skewers. This is a great appetizer with an Asian touch using ginkgo nuts on skewers. The dish looks absolutely amazing and Maangchi put it together so simply in about... - 94.8565
Healthy Raw Guacamole Recipe
Want a raw guacamole recipe that avoids all the toxic additives? You've found it. This is delicious but healthy guacamole that will rock your world. No salt, no oils, not garlic. Just healthy food. This is fantastic for any social event, raw or SAD. - 91.1106
Corn And Avocado Guacamole
How would you like a guacamole recipe that doesn't call for any preparations, or utensils to prepare. Watch this recipe video of Corn and Avocado Guacamole. It is an impromptu version but it's extremely healthy and super quick to make. Bon Appétit! - 91.0025
Grilled Avocado Stuffed With Tuna Tartare
If you get intimidated by the idea of preparing restaurant style dishes, here is a grilled avocado stuffed with tuna tartar recipe that is easy to prepare and is a true gourmet dish from a great restaurant. Watch the video to see how you can prepare this... - 84.0365
Salmon Stuffed Avocado
It’s weekend and you want to make something delicious that doesn’t even takes much of your time? Here's a brilliant recipe that you can try. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare Salmon Stuffed Avocado. You will certainly fall in... - 79.1263
Avocado Coconut Mousse
This Avocado and Coconut Mousse is one of the simplest yet and exotic dessert. It comes along very easily and uses only a few ingredients. Watch this video to get the directions of this dish. - 71.2599
Here's an amazing recipe of Avocado Bake that you should certainly try. The ingredients used impart this dish a great blend of flavors. This Avocado Bake is very impressive as a main dish. My family is completely in love with this recipe and i bet, your... - 49.4169
Baked Stuffed Avocado
1. Cut avocados in half; remove seeds.
2. Cut the avocado in half and arrange cut side up in a bowl after brushing the fruit with the lemon juice
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
4. In a large bowl, mix the onion, green pepper, 1... - 48.25
Avocado Turkey Crown
1. To make avocado layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lemon-lime gelatin in hot water and stir in cold water, lemon juice and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2. Chill for an hour such that thick as unbeaten egg white and fold in diced avocado.
3. Into... - 47.8908
Avocado With Tomato And Orange
1. Peel the avocado and dice it.
2. Peel the oranges and slice them.
3. Take tomatoes and slice them.
4. Take a bowl, add all ingredients for dressing and season it to taste.
5. Toss avocado dices into the dressing.
6.... - 47.7677
Corn And Avocado Torta
1) Separate the kernels from the corn cob.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and melt over moderate heat.
3) Add the corn and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the red pepper, jalapeno and... - 47.4678
Avocado, Tomato And Onion Appetizer
1. Choose the largest onion rings, and keep them soaked in ice-chilled water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well before using.
2. Peel avocados and slice crosswise into rings, slipping ring off the stone.
3. Slice the tomatoes.
4. In a... - 47.1745
Capon And Avocado
If you are planning to have a party this weekend, then this yummy capon and avocado recipe is a great choice for your menu. A slightly unique combination, this main dish will surely be a delight! - 46.86
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 46.7262
Celery Root And Avocado
1. In a mixing bowl combine mustard, egg yolk, lemon juice ( 1 tblsp), pepper and onion salt. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
2. Stir cream to get a smooth mixture. Cover.
3. Shred vertically cut celery root quarters in a bowl.
4. Mix... - 46.7203
Simmered Scallops With Avacado
Here I am, leaking out my family's Simmered Scallops With Avocados recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Stop looking and just try this yummy Simmered Scallops With... - 46.5397
Avocado With Curried Mussels
1.In a saucepan, steam mussels after covering the pan.
2.Once done, shell mussels and allow them to reach the room temperature.
3.Take a mixing bowl, and put curry powder and mayonnaise in it and stir well.
4.Put vinegar and shelled... - 46.162
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add onion and saute until tender, but not golden.
Blend in flour.
Stir in chicken broth and heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, horseradish and seasonings.
Cover and... - 46.0172
Molded Avocado And Tuna
Make the avocado layer first.
Sprinkle gelatin on water to soften and stir over low heat to dissolve.
Chill to raw-egg-white consistency.
Blend the remaining ingredients into the gelatin and pour into a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Chill until almost firm.
For... - 45.8219
Avocado And Tomato Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 385 degrees.
2) Liberally grease a heatproof dish.
3) Slice the tomatoes horizontally in half and then scoop out and reserve the pulp. Ensure that the skins are not pierced. Put the tomato shells in the... - 45.6965
Squid, Fennel And Avocado Salad
Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add squid and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Combine lemon juice and peel in bowl.
Whisk in olive oil 1 drop at a time until mixture is thickened.
Stir in garlic, onion, fennel, anise, salt,... - 45.5442
Marinated Avacado And Tomatoes
1. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, put together all dressing ingredients and shake well.
2. Core tomatoes and cut them into thin slices.
3. Lengthwise cut avocadoes in half, remove pit, peel and slice lengthwise.
4. In a large, shallow... - 45.4975
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) With oil, brush a baking dish.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half and remove the seeds. Peel off the skins very carefully and then brush the flesh all over with lemon juice in order... - 45.4617
Pan Seared Monkfish With Corn Avocado Relish
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomato, garlic, onion, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Season the relish with salt and pepper.
4) Cover the bowl and... - 45.3515
1) Cut the avocados in half, peel, stone it, and slice into rings, set aside.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, dill weed, and green onion.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the cheese mixture until well... - 45.2665
Curried Vegetables In Baked Avocado
Melt margarine in a saucepan, and saute apple, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes until onion and apple are soft and tender.
Stir in curry powder and flour, and simmer 1 minute.
Gradually add cream and chicken stock, or milk.
Stir sauce until it thickens and... - 45.0823
Place the endive on chilled salad plates.
Cut the avocados in half.
Place thin cuts down the avocado halves from 1/4-inch (6 mm) of the narrow end through the thick end.
Fan the avocado halves.
Mix the fruit and pine nuts.
Blend the mayonnaise with the sugar... - 44.8911
Chicken Avocado Melt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 1/4 inch thickness.
Combine cornstarch, cumin and garlic salt in shallow dish.
Add chicken, dredging to coat.
Combine egg and water in small bowl.
Place cornmeal in shallow... - 44.3144
1)Set potatoes to bake in the hot oven.
2)In a small bowl, keep avocado pieces in lime juice to avoid them getting decolorised.
3)Add in tomato and prawns. Mix.
4)In a separate small bowl, mix together, tomato puree, Tabasco, yogurt, lime zest and... - 44.2019
Veal And Beans Stuffed Avocados
Soak beans overnight in water.
In the morning add baking soda and bring to a boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Cover beans with water, add salt, and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, trim all fat and tendons from meat and cut into small cubes.
Brown in... - 44.1521
Avocado Watercress Ring
1. Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature in a mixing bowl.
2. Combine the mashed avocado, lime juice and salt.
3. Mash the cheese with the back of a wooden spoon. Gradually blend in the avocado mixture and milk.
4. Soften the gelatin in water five... - 43.972
Avocado Yogurt Breeze
Combine cream, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Heat to just below boiling.
Soften gelatin in water and add to hot cream mixture.
Beat egg yolks and stir into mixture.
Puree avocado in blender or processor.
Beat avocado, yogurt and lime juice into cool cream... - 43.8556
Puerto Rican Avocado Shrimp Boats
Halve avocados and remove seed.
Scoop out pulp and dice.
Rub shells with lemon juice and set aside.
Peel and chop tomatoes.
Mix all remaining ingredients except shrimps and watercress.
Pour over tomatoes and avocado pieces.
Fold in... - 43.8544
Devilled Stuffed Avocado Pears
1. Start by halving the avocados and discarding the stones
2. In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredeints together
3. In a bowl, now add the pepper, onions and tomatoes
4. Take the avocados and stones, and wipe surface of each half with... - 43.7512
Cold Shrimp Stuffed Avacado
1) Make two halves of each avocado lengthwise and take away the pit.
2) Slowly scoop out the flesh taking care not to damage the shells.
3) Now into a bowl, put the flesh .
4) Drizzle some lemon juice on each shell to avoid darkening.
5) Using a fork,... - 43.6431
Avocado With Prawns
First mix all the ingredients of the sauce together and chill well.
Make sure that the prawns are well chilled but keep the avocado at room temperature for it will then be sweeter.
Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and lightly paint all the exposed... - 43.6234
Fillet Of Veal With Avocado
Heat the butter in a pan.
Braise the veal fillet in the butter over medium heat about 15 minutes.
Turn it frequently.
Remove the veal from the pan, season and set aside.
Toast the almonds in the remaining butter until golden brown and remove from the... - 43.6119
Marinated Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Bring water and 1 tablespoon salt to boiling.
Add shrimp; return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 3 minutes or till shrimp turn pink.
For marinade, combine oil, 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice, vinegar, chives, capers, 1 teaspoon salt, dillweed,... - 43.6036
Avocado Ham Saute
1) Rinse meat and place on paper towels.
2) Cut meat into 2 equal portions.
3) Keeping aside 6 wedges, add half the avocado into a blender.
4) Add in yogurt, half the almonds, and 2 chopped green onions and blend till smooth.
5) In a... - 43.4363
Creamy Avocado Mold
1. In 1 cup pineapple juice, soften gelatin. Place the juice on the hot and heat while stirring, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and then add the remaining pineapple juice, lemon juice, onion, salt and hot sauce.
2. Mix well and set aside... - 43.361
Avocado And Tomato Towers
Deseed the tomatoes, chop them and season with pepper.
Put in a bowl, add the chopped chilli and set aside.
Chop the avocados into small cubes and squeeze the lemon all over them.
Chop the spring onions and the basil finely and add to the avocados.
Mix in... - 43.3346
Avocado Tomato Ring
Avocado Tomato Ring has a Ostentatious taste.The Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise gives the Avocado Tomato Ring Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 43.3102
1) Slice the avocados in half and remove the stones. Peel the halves and chop the flesh.
2) In a large clean bowl combine the chopped avocados with lemon juice and mash to make a pulp.
3) Now, add spring onions, coriander, oil, and... - 43.0018
Avocado Whip is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Avocado Whip, you will always crave for some more. - 42.9163
Avocado Dessert Mold
Mash the avocados to a smooth pulp or put them in a blender 30-40 seconds.
Stir into the avocados the fruit juices, honey, light cream, food coloring to your liking, almond extract, and liqueur if you use it.
Soften the gelatin in cold water and... - 42.8954
Huevos Rancheros With Avocado
In a small frying pan over medium heat, add oil; when oil is hot, add onion and cook until limp.
Stir in tomato sauce, garlic, chiles, cumin, oregano, and bay leaf.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Season to taste... - 42.8872
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, then stir over hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the grapefruit juice and refrigerate, until just set .
3) Add rest of the ingredients and beat with a rotary beater, until the mixture is smooth.
4)... - 42.6479
Spinach Avocado Orange Toss
1) In a jar, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Cover the lid tightly and shake to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to serve. - 42.6126
Lobster With Avacado
1 Wash the lobster.
2 Boil water in a large saucepan with a handful of sea salt and the bouquet garni. Drop the lobster in to the boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes.
3 Drain the lobster and let cool.
4 Peel the cucumber and split in two... - 42.6097
Stuffed Avocado Platter
1) From the cottage cheese, drain the excess liquid, if any.
2) Into a bowl, put the cheese and add the ham, along with the Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Into a separate bowl, put the taramasalata and add... - 42.5181
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion and celery in the 1 1/2 tablespoons butter together.
2) Saute uncovered in a microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
3) Blend in the curry powder and stir in the... - 42.4781
Chicken Saute With Oranges And Avacado
Pound chicken slightly to flatten to even thickness.
Dredge lightly in flour, shaking off excess.
Heat butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and saute on both sides until well browned.
Add orange... - 42.2906
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the avocado and lime juice and keep aside.
2. In a separate small bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
3. Carefully fold in avocado mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and... - 42.2386
Whiting Fillets With Avocado
Put the crushed garlic in a bowl with the butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange the fish on a rectangular dish, cover and microwave on HIGH for 5... - 42.2243
Salt Cod Salad With Avocado
Place the fish in a large bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak for 2 hours, changing the water twice.
Place the fish in a pan with fresh cold water to cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes, then drain.
Remove the skin and bones and... - 42.2012
Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Put about 2 inches boiling water in saucepan.
Add onion, celery leaves, bay leaf, 1 1/2 tsp salt, thyme, 1/4 tsp chervil and peppercorns and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drop in washed shrimp.
Add more boiling water if necessary to cover shrimp.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.1902
Molded Avocado Cream
In a pan sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add salt, parsley, hot pepper seasoning, sour cream, and avocado dip and stir until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Pour into a mold at least... - 42.1594
1) Peel avocados and cut them into half, lengthwise, and remove stones.
2) Cut each half into 4-5 slices breadthwise.
3) On a flat platter, arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) On lettuce leaves, arrange avocado, with a cut side facing... - 42.1412
Glazed Avocado Boats
Glazed avocado boats is a fruit dessert made with mixed fruits and gelatin. Prepared with syrup and chilled with mixed fruits and celery, the glazed avocado boats are served in avocado cavities or halves. - 42.062
Cut avocados into bite size pieces and put into a medium sized bowl.
Wash grapes and add to avocado pieces.
Slice bananas and add to avocado and grape mixture.
Place yogurt in small bowl and beat, with wire whisk, until smooth.
Stir in the honey, orange juice... - 41.9318
Halibut With Avocado Lemon Cream
1.Peel th avocado.
2. In a small bowl, mash the avocado.
3.Add in lemon juice, cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
6. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
7.Put the steaks in the grill and season with... - 41.8651
Turkey Fundador With Chestnuts And Avocado
1. To shell the chestnuts, pierce each in two places with a skewer. Put them on a plate and microwave, 175 g (6 oz) at a time, uncovered, on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and discard the shells. Repeat with the remaining chestnuts.
2. Slice the turkey... - 41.856
Avocado Watercress Ring
Avocado Watercress Ring is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 41.7896
Crab In Avocado Halves
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Break up crab meat with a fork.
Stir egg yolk and 1 tbsp.lime juice together in a small saucepan.
Stir in salt, curry powder and pepper.
Add half of butter.
Set over lowest heat and stir constantly until butter is melted.
Add... - 41.7654
Avocado And Seafood Cocktail
1) Halve each avocado lengthwise, discard the seeds and scoop out most of the pulp leaving firm avocado shells.
2) Brush lemon juice inside each avocado shell to prevent discolouring.
3) In a bowl, mash the flesh with a fork and combine... - 41.6462
Frozen Avocado Cream
In top part of double boiler mix cornstarch, 3/4 cup sugar, and salt.
Stir in milk.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Pour over eggs, mixing thoroughly.
Put lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar, and avocado pulp in blender.
Blend for... - 41.548
Combine crab, eggs, olives, and capers; chill.
Blend together mayonnaise, chili sauce, sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; chill.
Just before serving, whip cream; fold into dressing.
Combine enough dressing with crab mixture to... - 41.2983
1. Combine all ingredients in a small sized bowl and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even... - 41.2964
Parma Ham With Avocado
1) Cut the avocado into halves to remove the stone form the centre.
2) Peel the avocado skin and cut the halves into 3 thick slices. ... - 41.1931
Tomato Ring Mould With Avocados
Simmer 18 oz. tomato juice, 1 pinch sugar, 1 tablespoon grated onion, 1 bay leaf, 1 level teaspoon dried sweet basil, for S minutes.
Dissolve 2 oz. gelatine in 3 tablespoons cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add to strained tomato juice.
Stir until... - 41.1611
In glass baking dish combine butter, soy sauce, pineapple juice and ginger.
Cook on roast (7) for 3 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
Roll chicken pieces in sauce to coat and arrange in dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook on high (9) for 6 minutes.
Turn pieces... - 41.0682
Fillets Of Sole With Avocado Cream
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll up each fillet starting at the wide end, skin side outward.
Put the rolls in a circle in a dish, leaving the center empty.
Cover and microwave on... - 40.9518
1) Peel the avocados and remove pits.
2) Cut the avocado flesh into small chunks.
3) In the container of an electric-blender container, place orange peel, ginger, salt, and pepper.
4) Process the mixture until well blended, adding milk... - 40.8826
Tuna Avocado Tomato Stacks
Peel and pit avocado; mash coarsely in a bowl.
Blend in lemon juice, garlic, celery, and onion.
Break tuna into chunks and gently stir into avocado mixture.
Add salt, pepper, and hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, if... - 40.8732
Shrimp Avocado Boats
Marinate shrimp with salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Poach quickly in butter and white wine.
Do not overcook. (Shrimp are done when they begin to turn pink)
Remove from heat; cool.
Mix together oil, vinegar, sugar and brandy.
Add shrimp and... - 40.8333
Stuffed Avocado is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible combination of avocados and cream and mayonnaise won't let you go away from it. - 40.74
A never to be missed recipe of Baked Avocado. Once you try this, the concept of Baked Avocado will have a totally different meaning for you!! Well flavored with herbs and dill, this is a delicious recipe that is so so so simple!! - 40.7366
Crab Stuffed Avocados
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, hard-cooked eggs, celery, salt, pimiento, dry mustard, and Worcestershire sauce together.
2) Refrigerate the mixture until thoroughly chilled.
3) Halve the avocados lengthwise, discard seed and brush the avocados... - 40.6672
Avocado Filled With Fillet Of Sole
Place the fillet in the boiling water with the wine and salt.
Lower heat and poach for five minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut into one-inch pieces.
In a skillet saute the onion in heated butter.
Stir in the flour.
Add the sole, cream, garlic and pepper.
Stir... - 40.5749
Avocado Pear Cream
Cut pears in half; remove seeds.
Scrape out all flesh; be careful not to break skin.
Reserve empty shells.
Put flesh into bowl; mash well.
Add vinegar, anchovies, onion; season with salt, cayenne, and sugar.
Fold in whipped cream just before... - 40.507
Orca Bay Shrimp In Avocado Halves
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine celery, mango and shrimp. Mix well and keep aside.
2. On individual salad plates, place lettuce and top with an avocado halve.
3. Place prepared mixture uniformly on each avocado cavity.
4. Place sprouts and tomatoes... - 40.4907
Avocado Recipes By Category