- » Avocado
Avocado is a fruit obtained from the tree with same name i.e. Avocado tree. The botanical name of avocado tree is ‘Persea americana’ and it belongs to the family of cinnamon and camphor plants. Avocado ... More »
Fresh & Twisted Guacamole
Ok, this is not an ordinary guacamole, but it is gonna be fresh and comes packed with flavor. Ronnie Woo the Delicious Cook is making this Fresh & Twisted Guacamole in this video. This guacamole is mildly spiced, so you don't have to worry much. Enjoy! - 135.803
Salmon With Mango And Avocado Relish
Salmon is a luscious and highly versatile fish and here is a recipe to prepare salmon with hot and sweet flavors. Check out Mike cooking salmon filets in a sweet sauce that combines mango, and avocado among sweet flavors along with simple hot seasonings.... - 124.843
Carrot Stuffed Avocados
Why not enjoy your avocados with a super delicious carrot stuffing. Have a look at this interesting and step wise video that shows an irresistible stuffed avocado recipe. See this video to make the dish that would definitely turn out to be absolutely... - 123.229
Healthy Guacamole Dip
If you relish the taste of guacamole, then learn how to make a healthy version of it in just 3 minutes. Watch the video here to know more… - 119.342
Seafood Salad Stuffed Avocado
Avocados provide nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, B-vitamins and folic acid. They also act as a “nutrient booster” by enabling the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients, such as alpha and beta-carotene and lutein,... - 119.322
Baked Pecan And Avocado Pie With Toasted Pecan Crust
Does the idea of a sweetened avocado pie sound appealing to you? Well, you're not the only one! Here is an interesting recipe for you that will churn out one of the most delicious avocado pies ever! And the toasted pecan crust is an added advantage. Watch the... - 119.159
Fresh Avocado Dip
This avocado dip is one of those that once you you'll hardly bother looking for other dip or spreads. It's super easy, takes less than 5 minutes to make is actually a really healthy snack, if you make it yourself. The main ingredient, avocados, are great for... - 113.354
Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
1. Remove the tail from half of the shrimps and keep half with tails.
2. In a small bowl take cajun seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper and cumin powder. Mix together and sprinkle over the shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 111.93
No-bake Avocado Crème Brûlée
Made with coconut milk, vanilla bean and avocado, this crème brûlée is not only a no-bake recipe but it also vegan! - 108.893
Grilled Avocado Stuffed With Tuna Tartare
If you get intimidated by the idea of preparing restaurant style dishes, here is a grilled avocado stuffed with tuna tartar recipe that is easy to prepare and is a true gourmet dish from a great restaurant. Watch the video to see how you can prepare this... - 107.737
Raw Avocado And Noni Stew
Living the “raw” way does not mean just eating things as is. You can actually make daily items using simple techniques. Here is a raw recipe for a stew. Using noni, this one is definitely new. - 104.195
Texan Avocado Fries - Part 1 - Preparation
Are you a fan of Texan food? Or maybe just avocados? Then this recipe is perfect for you! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make delicious avocado fries that will make a perfect appetizer or even a side dish. This is a 2 part video series. - 101.109
Fresh Avocado Banana Meal For Babies
On a scorching hot summer day, when you do not have either the energy or the mood to cook some real meal for your little one, you can keep it simple. In this video, you discover how to feed your growing baby with a nature fresh and delicious banana and... - 100.222
Fajitas & Guaca-salsa-mole
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa,... - 100.013
Raw Avocado Boats With Sprouts And Vegetable Filling
Health snacks can be fancy and attractively made to appeal to the eyes before getting into the mouth. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Avocado boats with dehydrated avocadoes and vegetables and fruit mixture for the filling. A cool and... - 98.6439
Pan Fried Avocado With Ginkgo Nut Skewers
Maangchi is preparing a dish which is her own creation, Pan fried avocado with ginkgo nut skewers. This is a great appetizer with an Asian touch using ginkgo nuts on skewers. The dish looks absolutely amazing and Maangchi put it together so simply in about... - 96.1342
Spicy Avocado With Cheese
Are you looking out for a nice and healthy appetizer option? Then you should certainly try this avocado recipe. The chef here provides simple directives to make scrumptious appetizer with avocado, eggs and cheese. Looks absolutely scrumptious and its... - 95.6259
Real Texas Avocado Shake
1. Core and chop the Avocado.
2. Make a strong espresso or instant coffee. Cool to room temperature.
3. In a food processor, blend the avocado, coffee, condensed milk and ice cubes together, until smooth.
4. Serve chilled as a... - 95.5465
Vegan Avocado Pasta
This avocado pasta recipe is amazing! I love the taste of fresh garlic in my healthy vegan recipes, and here it livens up some whole grain penne pasta. Fresh herbs are loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients, so they add more than just flavor to your... - 95.0231
Healthy Raw Guacamole Recipe
Want a raw guacamole recipe that avoids all the toxic additives? You've found it. This is delicious but healthy guacamole that will rock your world. No salt, no oils, not garlic. Just healthy food. This is fantastic for any social event, raw or SAD. - 89.2345
Corn And Avocado Guacamole
How would you like a guacamole recipe that doesn't call for any preparations, or utensils to prepare. Watch this recipe video of Corn and Avocado Guacamole. It is an impromptu version but it's extremely healthy and super quick to make. Bon Appétit! - 82.0329
Salmon Stuffed Avocado
It’s weekend and you want to make something delicious that doesn’t even takes much of your time? Here's a brilliant recipe that you can try. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare Salmon Stuffed Avocado. You will certainly fall in... - 78.8759
Avocado Coconut Mousse
This Avocado and Coconut Mousse is one of the simplest yet and exotic dessert. It comes along very easily and uses only a few ingredients. Watch this video to get the directions of this dish. - 74.2417
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 50.4677
Salmon Avocado Mold
1. In a saucepan, soften gelatine in 1 cup cold water; heat over very low heat with constant stirring to dissolve gelatine.
2. Stir in lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, onion, horseradish and ½ teaspoon salt.
3. Refrigerate mixture until... - 48.8186
Here's an amazing recipe of Avocado Bake that you should certainly try. The ingredients used impart this dish a great blend of flavors. This Avocado Bake is very impressive as a main dish. My family is completely in love with this recipe and i bet, your... - 48.8149
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 47.2166
Capon And Avocado
If you are planning to have a party this weekend, then this yummy capon and avocado recipe is a great choice for your menu. A slightly unique combination, this main dish will surely be a delight! - 47.1218
Place the endive on chilled salad plates.
Cut the avocados in half.
Place thin cuts down the avocado halves from 1/4-inch (6 mm) of the narrow end through the thick end.
Fan the avocado halves.
Mix the fruit and pine nuts.
Blend the mayonnaise with the sugar... - 46.9592
Simmered Scallops With Avacado
Here I am, leaking out my family's Simmered Scallops With Avocados recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Stop looking and just try this yummy Simmered Scallops With... - 46.7976
Pan Seared Monkfish With Corn Avocado Relish
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomato, garlic, onion, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Season the relish with salt and pepper.
4) Cover the bowl and... - 46.5456
Marinated Avacado And Tomatoes
1. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, put together all dressing ingredients and shake well.
2. Core tomatoes and cut them into thin slices.
3. Lengthwise cut avocadoes in half, remove pit, peel and slice lengthwise.
4. In a large, shallow... - 46.5439
Corn And Avocado Torta
1) Separate the kernels from the corn cob.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and melt over moderate heat.
3) Add the corn and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the red pepper, jalapeno and... - 46.5235
Avocado Turkey Crown
1. To make avocado layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lemon-lime gelatin in hot water and stir in cold water, lemon juice and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2. Chill for an hour such that thick as unbeaten egg white and fold in diced avocado.
3. Into... - 46.3783
Celery Root And Avocado
1. In a mixing bowl combine mustard, egg yolk, lemon juice ( 1 tblsp), pepper and onion salt. Stir to get a smooth consistency.
2. Stir cream to get a smooth mixture. Cover.
3. Shred vertically cut celery root quarters in a bowl.
4. Mix... - 46.2526
Avocado With Tomato And Orange
1. Peel the avocado and dice it.
2. Peel the oranges and slice them.
3. Take tomatoes and slice them.
4. Take a bowl, add all ingredients for dressing and season it to taste.
5. Toss avocado dices into the dressing.
6.... - 46.1304
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add onion and saute until tender, but not golden.
Blend in flour.
Stir in chicken broth and heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, horseradish and seasonings.
Cover and... - 45.909
Avocado, Tomato And Onion Appetizer
1. Choose the largest onion rings, and keep them soaked in ice-chilled water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well before using.
2. Peel avocados and slice crosswise into rings, slipping ring off the stone.
3. Slice the tomatoes.
4. In a... - 45.8231
Avocado Recipes By Category