- » Autumn Dessert
Autumn Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of autumn dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for autumn dessert recipes.
Autumn Pumpkin Bars
Autumn pumpkin bars would make you embrace the fall like never before. Watch this impressive video which is so nicely explained and well demonstrated that you would surely love to experience. The dried apricots here make the recipe all the more healthy and... - 112.209
Pumpkin Molasses Muffins For Autumn
Homemade muffins make for an unforgettable addition to any Thanksgiving platter. Betty shares a simple pumpkin muffin recipe that is a real treat and an ideal way to start your day. Totally autumn centric delight for sure. Watch this video to learn more on... - 106.606
Autumn Cranberry Cakes
Combine flours, baking soda and spices with chopped cranberries.
Whip egg whites to soft peaks.
Gradually add 2 tbs white sugar and whip to stiff peaks.
Beat together oil, vanilla, oats and brown sugar.
Stir in the flour-cranberry... - 49.3999
Autumn Fruits With Sloe Gin And Creamy Rice Pudding
1. For making the rice pudding, in a pan add the rice, sugar, nutmeg and milk and let it boil.
2. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 40 minutes such that the rice is tender, stirring occassionally.
3. Add the evaporated milk, bring to a boil then... - 48.7203
Raw Autumn Apple Pie
This raw apple pie is so easy to make, you will not believe it!! With my favorite season already here, the apples are ready to be purchased and eaten. The taste and consistency of this pie is so fresh and juicy...really good topped with a spoonful of plain... - 48.3596
Autumn Apple Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Onto a wax paper, sift the baking powder, flour and salt.
3) In a large bowl, blend together the margarine or butter with granulated and brown sugars. Add the eggs, on at a time, and the... - 46.6222
Autumn Fruit Medley
1) In a small bowl, mix the honey, lemon juice and water together.
2) Peel and section the orange, then quarter the sections in a glass bowl.
3) Core and cut the apple into chunks, then toss with the orange pieces in the bowl.
4) Slice the banana into... - 46.2452
Autumn Berry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170/gas 5.
2. Butter 4 x 175ml heatproof pudding moulds or pots.
3. In a bowl until whip the butter and caster sugar together light and fluffy and slowly beat in the eggs a little at a time.
4. Into the... - 44.5813
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 43.9605
Place squash in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring to break apart.
Stir in sugar and spices.
Microwave at High 2 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
In small bowl combine egg and buttermilk.
Add a small amount of hot... - 43.0767
1. In a bowl, sift flour and salt, rub in the butter, add egg and three tablespoons of sugar and work ninto a soft dough; chill for twenty minutes
2. In another bowl, add the berries and sprinkle the remaining sugar on it; leave to drain on a sieve... - 41.6806
Autumn Fruit In Spiced Sauce
Combine raisins and brandy in a bowl; set aside.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add apple and pear; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Combine sugar and... - 41.0249
Peanut Butter Autumn Spotlights
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter or margarine, peanut butter, eggs and water.
3) With electric mixer, beat the mixture well on low speed.
4) Add candy pieces.
5) On ungreased cookie sheets, drop... - 40.6911
Autumn Apple Pie
Spoon pie filling into shell.
Cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla extract and spices.
Pour over apples.
Bake at 375°F 35 to 40 minutes, or until... - 39.3554
Autumn Apple Bread
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs.
Sift next 4 ingredients.
Add alternately with apple to egg mixture.
Stir in lemon rind and nuts.
Bake in greased and floured loaf pan (9 x 5 x 3 inches) in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.)... - 38.1883
English Autumn Pudding
1. Quarter the apples, remove the cores and peel, then slice them into a saucepan. Add the plums, blackberries and apple juice. Cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes until tender. Sweeten, if necessary, with a little sugar or honey, although the fruit... - 37.8761
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and use a biscuit cutter to stamp out a 7.5 cm / 3 in round from one slice. Cut the remaining slices in half.
2. Place the bread round in the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup pudding basin, then overlap the fingers... - 34.7431
1) In a liquidizer, blend cheese, fruit, sugar and syrup, saving some fruit for garnish and then flavor with vanilla.
2) Alternatively in a bowl, collect cheese and fruit after mashing them through a nylon sieve or strainer.
3) Blend in syrup, sugar... - 34.6164
Autumn Fruit Salad
Preparation Combine all fruits in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and stir to mix lightly.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 34.1915
Combine pumpkin, salt, and spices; add remaining ingredients.
Pour into nine 5 ounce custard cups and set in shallow pan; fill pan to 1 inch with hot water.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) about 40 minutes, or till mixture doesn't adhere to a knife.
Serve... - 31.1936
Autumn Glory Sundae
Autumn Glory Sundae is satisfying and delicious dessert. Autumn Glory Sundae gets its taste from ice cream flavored with mint. Autumn Glory Sundae is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 23.5551
Autumn Fruit Crisps
This thoroughly modern version of an old-time favorite is a delectable combo of skillet-simmered fall fruit with a crunchy-sweet topping.
Follow recipe for Whisky Apples (above), substituting peaches and/or plums for half the apples.
Before serving, sprinkle... - 23.3225
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Crumble
I love the simplicity and memories that come with making a crumble. I learned to make this recipe from my husband when we were first married and it has become a family tradition gather in the kitchen and make this at least once a week. I’m using Stemilt... - 0