- » Autumn Appetizer
Autumn Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of autumn appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for autumn appetizer recipes.
Creamy Autumn Pumpkin And Vegetable Soup
Fall is the season for colors, so warm soups are ideal essentials and when made with variations they are treats indeed. Watch Chef Ginny Mc Cormack showing how to make a creamy, nutritious and thick Autumn pumpkin soup with pumpkin, vegetables and some... - 115.56
Autumn- Fresh Butternut Squash Soup With Sippets
What could be a better way to make the most of autumn's harvest than a warm, rich, satisfying butternut squash soup. Simple, sumptuous and sophisticated, this soup can be made ready to serve in a little less than an hour. Betty prepares a velvety, thick soup... - 97.6735
Autumn Bacon Casserole
1) In a large saucepan, add in the bacon cubes. Cover with enough cold water.
2) Let the water come to a boil. Strain the bacon and discard the water.
3) Dry off the excess moisture from the bacon cubes using paper towels.
4) In a microwavable... - 45.0428
Golden Autumn Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter and cook onion and leeks until soft but not brown.
2. Add potato, carrots and squash and cook stirring for 2-3 minutes.
3. Adding stock cover and let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. In a... - 44.2659
Autumn Lentil Soup
1. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat, saute the onion, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and sautÃ© the garlic until it is fragrant.
2. Add the carrots, celery, red bell pepper, a pinch of salt, cover the pot and steam-saute... - 43.6773
Autumn Vegetable Soup With Hazelnut Pesto
1. Cut cheese as chunks of ½ inch each. Pass cheese, few pieces at a time, though a food processor with steel blade, adding hazelnuts and garlic cloves in between and process to finely ground cheese. Add olive while processing to form a smooth paste.... - 42.5403
Place oil and onion in a deep, 4-quart, heat resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power for 3 minutes.
Add meat and heat, uncovered, on roast for 6 minutes.
Drain excess fat.
Add hot water, carrot, celery, potatoes and seasonings.
Mix... - 42.4003
Autumn Squash Soup
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions, thyme, and nutmeg and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft (about 15 minutes).
Add rutabagas, potatoes, and squash; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften... - 41.3676
Autumn Vegetable & Turkey Chowder
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft about 10 minutes.
Stir in carrots, celery, potatoes, tomatoes break up with a spoon and their liquid, bouillon cubes, and Worcestershire.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat,... - 40.1964
Autumn Squash Soup
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine oil, onions, thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of the nutmeg; cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are soft, about 15 minutes.
Add rutabagas, potatoes, and squash; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for... - 39.4948
Autumn Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup that you could start your party with? Then Autumn Soup is definitely the answer. Just try it! - 39.4075
Autumn Duck Salad With Green Beans
Reserve duck giblets for another use.
Trim away wing tips and remove all fat from duck cavities.
Salt ducks inside and out and place breast side up in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Let ducks come to room temperature, about... - 39.4065
This Autumn Soup is one of the best soups that I've ever tasted. Try this beef chowder with vegetables and flavored with bay leaf. Feel free to express yourself about this Autumn Soup. - 38.1936
Autumn Roots Salad
1) Cut celery root in slices.
2) Remove the fibrous outer layer.
3) Cut the root into cube.
4) Scrub and cube the Jerusalem artichokes.
5) Steam or blanch celery root for one or two minutes until crisp-tender.
6) Place in a medium... - 37.9036
Autumn Celery And Leek Soup
1. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and cover.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Check seasoning and reheat for 8 minutes. - 37.4602
Autumn Vegetable Soup With Cheesy Toasts
1. Put the vegetables into a large saucepan with the garlic, rosemary, stock and sugar. Season well, stir, bring to a simmer and cover. Cook gently for 15 mins or until the vegetables are just tender.
2. Heat the grill to high. Whizz the tomatoes in a food... - 36.4065
Autumn Soup With Floating Tomatoes
Brown ground beef in a heavy kettle.
Add onions and cook 5 minutes more.
Add remaining ingredients, except tomatoes, and mix thoroughly, loosening the brown crustiness from bottom of kettle.
Bring to boil.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Add tomatoes, and if... - 36.2182
Autumn Vegetable Beef Soup
1. Brown ground beef and onion in large saucepan. Drain off fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until vegetables are done.
4. Sprinkle dill as garnish over top. - 34.801
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad has a fine taste. The Vinegar and walnuts gives the Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 32.8795
In a salad bowl, arrange vegetables and diced apple.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad, tossing gently. - 29.9408
Autumn Soup: Marcel Vigneron
Top Chef contestant Marcel Vigneron describes his favorite soup for autumn at the 2008 F&W Classic in Aspen - 11.7114
Stemilt Autumn Harvest Soup
Nothing says autumn like a warm bowl of soup and every summer I go gaga for the heartiness of squash and how beautifully it pairs with fresh apples. I first tried a variation of this soup in North Africa and have since made it a staple in my kitchen every... - 0