- » Autumn
Autumn is a season when leaves are falling down but it is a season of fruits and vegetables too. Autumn is a season when temperature is dipping and hearty foods are replacing the light summery foods. Warm foods are ... More »
Autumn Chicken Stew
Sometimes the recipes I make are inspired by the type of cooking equipment I have or come across. This happens to be the case with this simple comforting chicken stew...like the guitar choosing the song. I recently came across this wonderfully large enameled... - 130.111
Autumn Blaze Cocktail
In this bartending video Clint teaches you how to make an Autumn Blaze. This is a great cocktail for fall! Lots of full rich flavor in this one, be sure to try it as fall approaches. - 123.813
Creamy Autumn Pumpkin And Vegetable Soup
Fall is the season for colors, so warm soups are ideal essentials and when made with variations they are treats indeed. Watch Chef Ginny Mc Cormack showing how to make a creamy, nutritious and thick Autumn pumpkin soup with pumpkin, vegetables and some... - 115.56
Autumn Pumpkin Bars
Autumn pumpkin bars would make you embrace the fall like never before. Watch this impressive video which is so nicely explained and well demonstrated that you would surely love to experience. The dried apricots here make the recipe all the more healthy and... - 112.209
Autumn Risotto With Chicken & Cranberries
1. Soak Cranberries in hot water. And drain.
2. Toast almonds in saute Pan over medium heat 5--7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. In a Deep Covered Baker combine onion, rice and oil. Microwave for 7 minutes on high... - 110.983
Pumpkin Molasses Muffins For Autumn
Homemade muffins make for an unforgettable addition to any Thanksgiving platter. Betty shares a simple pumpkin muffin recipe that is a real treat and an ideal way to start your day. Totally autumn centric delight for sure. Watch this video to learn more on... - 106.606
Pork Medallions With Autumn Hash
This recipe is so easy, quick, healthy (minus the bacon) and insanely delicious. My family went nuts over this.. seriously. I think it’s always fun to cook seasonally and this is the perfect autumn dinner in my opinion! - 100.876
Autumn Mashers: On The Side #12
Perfect with a chicken, pork or turkey dinner, these mashers have loads more flavor than regular mashed potatoes! - 99.8941
The Autumn Leaf Shooter
Perhaps this is the last big autumn cocktail as we head into a cold winter. The Autumn Leaf Shooter brings a minty freshness with a smooth brandy flavor. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 97.7469
Autumn- Fresh Butternut Squash Soup With Sippets
What could be a better way to make the most of autumn's harvest than a warm, rich, satisfying butternut squash soup. Simple, sumptuous and sophisticated, this soup can be made ready to serve in a little less than an hour. Betty prepares a velvety, thick soup... - 97.6735
Autumn-fresh Creamy Yellow Squash Casserole
What better way to get the flavors of autumn on your table than whomp up a squash casserole. It's so rich and delish and bursting with flavors that you will always look for excuses to make this dish. Plus, it's effortless and easy, which is why it is a... - 92.8773
Autumn Leaf Cookies
In large bowl, beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy Add orange juice, vanilla, egg and orange peel; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off Stir in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt Cover with plastic wrap;... - 49.9819
Autumn Pear Bread
This Autumn Pear Bread, Iis so full with flavor and the blend of mixed nuts with pears is so damn sexy! Great to go for breakfast, this Autumn Pear Bread can also be a delicious coffee or tea-time choice; so simply give it a try! - 49.8541
Autumn Cranberry Cakes
Combine flours, baking soda and spices with chopped cranberries.
Whip egg whites to soft peaks.
Gradually add 2 tbs white sugar and whip to stiff peaks.
Beat together oil, vanilla, oats and brown sugar.
Stir in the flour-cranberry... - 49.3999
Autumn Fruits With Sloe Gin And Creamy Rice Pudding
1. For making the rice pudding, in a pan add the rice, sugar, nutmeg and milk and let it boil.
2. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 40 minutes such that the rice is tender, stirring occassionally.
3. Add the evaporated milk, bring to a boil then... - 48.7203
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add apple in it and against medium high heat gently fry apple until it becomes light brown in color and soft in its texture. It should take 1-2 minutes time to cook.
3. Remove the sautÃ©ed... - 48.7112
Raw Autumn Apple Pie
This raw apple pie is so easy to make, you will not believe it!! With my favorite season already here, the apples are ready to be purchased and eaten. The taste and consistency of this pie is so fresh and juicy...really good topped with a spoonful of plain... - 48.3596
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.093
Roasted Corn And Chanterelle Salad With Autumn Greens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Also rinse the corn and dry each ear, rub the husks lightly with a little olive oil
3. On a baking sheet, place the corns and bake for 15 minutes, turn the corns once or twice, once baked... - 48.0853
Autumn Apple Coffee Cake
Beat egg and 1/3 c. sugar together until creamy.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Stir in oats and melted shortening.
Spread half the batter in a greased 9" round baking pan.
Arrange apple slices over... - 46.8174
1. Preheat the oven at 325-350°F or Gas Mark 3-4.
To make the cake:
2. In a mixing bowl, take all the ingredients.
3. Mix it well and beat it with a wooden spoon. Press the margarine to the sides of the bowl if the fat has been... - 46.6449
Autumn Apple Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Onto a wax paper, sift the baking powder, flour and salt.
3) In a large bowl, blend together the margarine or butter with granulated and brown sugars. Add the eggs, on at a time, and the... - 46.6222
Autumn Festival Bread
This Autumn Festival bread is simply irresistible ! Celebrate the occasion with this cherries, raisins, orange and almond bread. Tell me if you think this Autumn Festival Bread is indeed suitable for the festival according to you. - 46.3836
Autumn Fruit Medley
1) In a small bowl, mix the honey, lemon juice and water together.
2) Peel and section the orange, then quarter the sections in a glass bowl.
3) Core and cut the apple into chunks, then toss with the orange pieces in the bowl.
4) Slice the banana into... - 46.2452
Autumn Pumpkin Roll
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and line with wax paper a 15" X 10" X 1" jelly roll pan.
Beat eggs with an electric mixer set at high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in pumpkin, lemon juice, and peel.
Sift together flour, baking... - 46.1855
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and line it with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and cinnamon, add the butter in pieces and rub into the... - 46.0064
Autumn's Gold Apple Salad
This absolutely delicious recipe for Autumn's Gold Apple Salad will delight your friends and family. A must try easy to make dish. - 45.9147
Autumn Piccalilli With Pear
1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, pears and salt with 2 liters of cold water. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and leave overnight to marinate.
2. Sterilize five 500mililiter preserve jars with vinegar proof lids by placing them in... - 45.3419
Autumn Beef Stew
Heat corn oil over medium high heat in a 5 quart Dutch oven.
Add beef, half at a time; brown on all sides.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
Reduce heat; stir in wine, corn syrup, salt, thyme, marjoram, cinnamon and red peppers.
Add beef; bring to a... - 45.2959
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat chicken broth in medium saucepan.
Add mushrooms, spinach, bell pepper and garlic.
Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in squash.
Add salt,... - 45.1619
Autumn Bacon Casserole
1) In a large saucepan, add in the bacon cubes. Cover with enough cold water.
2) Let the water come to a boil. Strain the bacon and discard the water.
3) Dry off the excess moisture from the bacon cubes using paper towels.
4) In a microwavable... - 45.0428
Finely chop limes with peppers in processor or blender.
Transfer to Dutch oven or other large kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat and simmer until dark and thick, about 2... - 44.731
Autumn Berry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170/gas 5.
2. Butter 4 x 175ml heatproof pudding moulds or pots.
3. In a bowl until whip the butter and caster sugar together light and fluffy and slowly beat in the eggs a little at a time.
4. Into the... - 44.5813
Autumn Cabbage Pie
1. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil till translucent; add cabbage, oregano and basil, sprinkle with cayenne and stir around over medium heat
2. Cook till cabbage starts to soften, say twenty minutes; turn the heat off
3. In a blender, mix... - 44.4317
Autumn Treasure Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2 round baking pans; set aside.
Sift first 4 ingredients.
Blend sugars and shortening.
Add egg and beat well.
Add the sifted mixture and mix well.
Add oats, vanilla and candies.
Blend together well.
Drop by rounded... - 44.3194
Golden Autumn Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter and cook onion and leeks until soft but not brown.
2. Add potato, carrots and squash and cook stirring for 2-3 minutes.
3. Adding stock cover and let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. In a... - 44.2659
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 43.9605
Autumn Lentil Soup
1. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat, saute the onion, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and sautÃ© the garlic until it is fragrant.
2. Add the carrots, celery, red bell pepper, a pinch of salt, cover the pot and steam-saute... - 43.6773
Shades Of Autumn Rice
1.In a slow cooker, put brown rice, apple juice, broth, apple, raisins, walnuts, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
2.Put the lid on and place the cooker on LOW heat for 4-5 hrs.
3.Once the rice is cooked well, remove the cooker from... - 43.4164
Place steel blade in work bowl; add garlic and candied ginger.
Process till very finely chopped.
Add chili peppers; process with on/off turns till chopped.
Transfer to 5-quart kettle.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add 1 cup of the papaya pieces.
Process... - 43.0919
Place squash in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring to break apart.
Stir in sugar and spices.
Microwave at High 2 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
In small bowl combine egg and buttermilk.
Add a small amount of hot... - 43.0767
Roasted Autumn Vegetables With A Garlic Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2) In the boiling salted water, place the garlic head for about 5 minutes. Drain well and dry on a kitchen paper.
3) In a large roasting pan, place all the herbs and vegetables with... - 43.0506
Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
Using a vegetable peeler or a small, sharp knife, peel the baking potatoes, sweet potatoes and acorn squash.
Cut them all crosswise... - 42.9231
Autumn Beef Stew
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1 -inch pieces.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 42.8768
Autumn Seafood Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place cut-side down in 3-quart baking dish.
Add 1/2 inch water to dish.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove squash; pour water from dish.
In... - 42.6603
Autumn Pork Stacks
1) Trim all excess fat from the chops.
2) In a pan, brown the chops little at a time.
3) In a large shallow baking dish, arrange 6 chops to form one layer.
4) Top with carrots, a slice of onion and corn, then add the remaining 6... - 42.6565
Hazelnuts Autumn Muffins
The delicious Hazelnuts Autumn Muffins should not be missed. The flavors of this wonderful muffin leaves a memorable taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough of. Try this addictive Hazelnuts Autumn Muffins! - 42.5868
Autumn Vegetable Soup With Hazelnut Pesto
1. Cut cheese as chunks of ½ inch each. Pass cheese, few pieces at a time, though a food processor with steel blade, adding hazelnuts and garlic cloves in between and process to finely ground cheese. Add olive while processing to form a smooth paste.... - 42.5403
Place oil and onion in a deep, 4-quart, heat resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power for 3 minutes.
Add meat and heat, uncovered, on roast for 6 minutes.
Drain excess fat.
Add hot water, carrot, celery, potatoes and seasonings.
Mix... - 42.4003
Braised Autumn Duckling
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin the duckling pieces, pulling it gently with your fingers and trim off all the excess fat with a kitchen scissors or meat knife.
3. Season the duckling with the salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
4. Heat a... - 42.3582
Combine crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each... - 42.2093
Autumn Rarebit Soup
In large heavy saucepan, bring pumpkin and stock to boil; reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
In blender or food processor, puree in batches.
In clean saucepan, combine pumpkin puree with beer; bring to boil over medium... - 42.0323
Autumn Cherry Conserve
1. Hull ground cherries; wash and pick.
2. In a large saucepan, put together ground cherries, pineapple, lemon juice, grated orange peel and juice, apples and cranberries; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Stir in pectin and bring back to... - 41.8723
1. In a bowl, sift flour and salt, rub in the butter, add egg and three tablespoons of sugar and work ninto a soft dough; chill for twenty minutes
2. In another bowl, add the berries and sprinkle the remaining sugar on it; leave to drain on a sieve... - 41.6806
Autumn Fruit Layer
1. Peel, core and slice the cooking apples and place in a saucepan with the blackberries, sugar and lemon juice.
2. Cover the fruit mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes or until the apples and blackberries have formed into a thick... - 41.6407
Autumn Pork Roast
Place roast in a large baking pan.
Arrange potatoes, carrots, onions and pumpkin around roast.
Add water to pan.
Sprinkle meat and vegetables with sage and pepper; dot vegetables with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°;... - 41.5188
Autumn Squash Soup
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions, thyme, and nutmeg and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft (about 15 minutes).
Add rutabagas, potatoes, and squash; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften... - 41.3676
Autumn Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
Cut each squash into 4 to 5 crosswise slices; remove seeds.
Arrange 3 chops on bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Place all squash slices on top; then another layer of remaining 3 chops.
Combine salt, butter, sugar, bouquet sauce, orange... - 41.1519
Autumn Fruit In Spiced Sauce
Combine raisins and brandy in a bowl; set aside.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add apple and pear; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Combine sugar and... - 41.0249
Autumn Fruit Sauce
1) In a medium-size non-aluminum saucepan, add first 6 ingredients.
2) Stir well to combine.
3) Add chopped pineapple and apple.
4) Place over low heat to cook for 5 minutes or until apple is tender, stirring frequently.
5) Serve the sauce... - 40.9024
Peanut Butter Autumn Spotlights
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter or margarine, peanut butter, eggs and water.
3) With electric mixer, beat the mixture well on low speed.
4) Add candy pieces.
5) On ungreased cookie sheets, drop... - 40.6911
Autumn Veal Melange
1) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© veal and green peppers.
2) Stir in tomato juice, zucchini, parsley flakes, garlic powder, basil, oregano and pepper.
3) Put the lid on and cook over medium heat until the meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
4)... - 40.6207
Autumn Vegetable Medley With Rosemary And Nutmeg
Preheat oven to 425°.
Trim tough outer leaves from fennel.
Cut fennel bulb in half lengthwise; discard core.
Cut each half into three wedges.
Combine fennel, squash, and next 7 ingredients (through nutmeg) in a large shallow roasting pan coated with... - 40.5881
Autumn Vegetable & Turkey Chowder
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft about 10 minutes.
Stir in carrots, celery, potatoes, tomatoes break up with a spoon and their liquid, bouillon cubes, and Worcestershire.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat,... - 40.1964
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and dis-; card spices.
Combine chilled mixture with remaining juices and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 40.1387
Autumn Leaf Spinach Tartlets
1. Combine the 1 1/4 cups flour, Parmesan, mixed Italian herbs and garlic powder in a medium-size bowl; cut in 6 tablespoons of the butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle water over top, 1 tablespoon at a time; mix... - 39.9926
Autumn Fruit Salad
Combine all fruits in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and stir to mix lightly.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 39.9739
Autumn Spiced Cider
1. In large saucepan combine all ingredients, bring to boiling point with cover, then simmer 30 minutes and strain.
2. Serve it hot as a mulled drink or iced as a cold cider punch. - 39.9723
Autumn Apple Bars
In medium bowl stir together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; cut in butter or margarine till crumbs are the size of small peas.
Stir in egg yolks.
Press half of the flour mixture over bottom of 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Combine apples,... - 39.7081
Autumn Squash Soup
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine oil, onions, thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of the nutmeg; cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are soft, about 15 minutes.
Add rutabagas, potatoes, and squash; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for... - 39.4948
Autumn Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup that you could start your party with? Then Autumn Soup is definitely the answer. Just try it! - 39.4075
Autumn Duck Salad With Green Beans
Reserve duck giblets for another use.
Trim away wing tips and remove all fat from duck cavities.
Salt ducks inside and out and place breast side up in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Let ducks come to room temperature, about... - 39.4065
Autumn Apple Pie
Spoon pie filling into shell.
Cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla extract and spices.
Pour over apples.
Bake at 375°F 35 to 40 minutes, or until... - 39.3554
Autumn Harvest (beef And Eggplant)
Autumn Harvest is a delightful Beef And Eggplant dish. The myriad flavors of this dish will surely get you hooked to it! Try this wonderful Autumn Harvest (Beef And Eggplant) recipe! - 39.1694
Autumn Apple Butter
The best time for making apple butter is in Sept.
or the first of Oct.
when the tart fall varieties have a lively flavor and are still firm, crisp, and juicy.
Jonathans, Northern Spys, Baldwins or Rhode Island Greenings are the finest choices.
Pare apples... - 38.6095
Autumn Turkey Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, tossing gently.
Combine mayonnaise and remaining 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Add mayonnaise mixture to turkey mixture, and toss lightly to combine.
Cover and chill. - 38.5684
Autumn Spice Squares
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine applesauce, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in pineapple and chocolate morsels.
Spoon... - 38.3914
This Autumn Soup is one of the best soups that I've ever tasted. Try this beef chowder with vegetables and flavored with bay leaf. Feel free to express yourself about this Autumn Soup. - 38.1936
Autumn Apple Bread
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs.
Sift next 4 ingredients.
Add alternately with apple to egg mixture.
Stir in lemon rind and nuts.
Bake in greased and floured loaf pan (9 x 5 x 3 inches) in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.)... - 38.1883
Chicken Breasts Autumn Leaves
€¢ Wipe the boneless chicken breasts with a cloth dipped in port wine or orange juice.
€¢ Mix all the remaining ingredients except the last
€¢ Preheat a browning dish 6 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Rub each piece of chicken with the remaining 3 tablespoons... - 38.1272
Autumn Roots Salad
1) Cut celery root in slices.
2) Remove the fibrous outer layer.
3) Cut the root into cube.
4) Scrub and cube the Jerusalem artichokes.
5) Steam or blanch celery root for one or two minutes until crisp-tender.
6) Place in a medium... - 37.9036
English Autumn Pudding
1. Quarter the apples, remove the cores and peel, then slice them into a saucepan. Add the plums, blackberries and apple juice. Cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes until tender. Sweeten, if necessary, with a little sugar or honey, although the fruit... - 37.8761
Mix ground beef, onion and celery in 5-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until ground beef loses its pink color, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Add hot water, potatoes, carrots, salt, basil, pepper and bay leaf; cover.
Microwave... - 37.7582
Strawberry Autumn Soup
Remove hulls trom strawberries.
Liquefy 1 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water with electric blender or mixer.
Pour into large saucepan.
Repeat until all strawberries are used.
Stir in salt, 1 cup sour cream, claret and lemon slices.
Heat slowly to... - 37.4978
Autumn Celery And Leek Soup
1. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and cover.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Check seasoning and reheat for 8 minutes. - 37.4602
Strawberry Autumn Soup
Remove hulls rrom strawberries.
Liquefy 1 cup strawberries, 1 /4 cup sugar and 1 cup water with electric blender or mixer.
Pour into large saucepan.
Repeat until all strawberries are used.
Stir in salt, 1 cup sour cream, claret and lemon slices.
Heat slowly... - 37.0898
Autumn Veal Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Quarter squash and take off seeds and strings.
3) Skin and then shred into a large bowl.
4) Mix rest of the ingredients with grated squash.
5) In a greased shallow baking pan, figure the... - 37.0856
Autumn Moon Cakes
Grease 10 (3-inch) ruffled or fluted tartlet pans or brioche pans.
Prepare Date & Prune Paste and Moon Cake Dough.
To form moon cakes, divide Moon Cake Dough in 10 even-sized balls.
Dust 1 ball in flour.
Flatten in a circle about 3- to 3-1/2-inches in... - 37.0468
Autumn Pear Bread
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, buttermilk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in the pears.
Spoon into three greased 5-in.x 2-1/2-in.x... - 36.7497
Wash and microwave the sweet potatoes, as for sweet potatoes Nature.
Let them cool about 20 minutes.
Peel and slice thickly.
Place half of them in a generously buttered 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Top with half the apples and half the remaining... - 36.7452
Autumn Sipper Drink
1) In a cheesecloth or coffee filter, put the citrus peel, spices and ginger. Tie securely and put the ingredients in the bottom of a slow cooker.
2) Add the nectar and apple juice and cover the cooker. Cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low... - 36.5535
Autumn Vegetable Soup With Cheesy Toasts
1. Put the vegetables into a large saucepan with the garlic, rosemary, stock and sugar. Season well, stir, bring to a simmer and cover. Cook gently for 15 mins or until the vegetables are just tender.
2. Heat the grill to high. Whizz the tomatoes in a food... - 36.4065
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 1 minute. - 36.3644
Autumn Soup With Floating Tomatoes
Brown ground beef in a heavy kettle.
Add onions and cook 5 minutes more.
Add remaining ingredients, except tomatoes, and mix thoroughly, loosening the brown crustiness from bottom of kettle.
Bring to boil.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Add tomatoes, and if... - 36.2182
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Fry the pheasant without fat in a non-stick pan, turning occasionally until golden. Remove and keep hot.
2. Fry the onions and celery in the pan to brown lightly. Spoon into a casserole and place the pheasant on... - 36.1994
Combine corn, celery, tomatoes, green pepper and dill in a large bowl.
Blend remaining ingredients except greens and onion rings together with an egg beater.
Pour dressing over vegetables in bowl.
Marinate 1 hour before serving.
Place in large serving bowl... - 36.1826
Brown beef slowly in hot fat in a heavy skillet.
Add onions and cook 5 minutes.
Loosen meat from bottom of kettle.
Add remaining ingredients, except tomatoes; bring to boil, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Add the tomatoes; simmer 10 minutes more.
Nutritious for... - 35.471
Autumn Pork Chops
Cook pork over medium heat until brown on both sides.
Place pork in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange onions, squash and apples on pork.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over apples.
Cover and cook in... - 35.3747
Autumn Vegetable Beef Soup
1. Brown ground beef and onion in large saucepan. Drain off fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to a boil. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until vegetables are done.
4. Sprinkle dill as garnish over top. - 34.801
Autumn Recipes By Category