- » Authentic Sauce
Authentic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of authentic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for authentic sauce recipes.
Authentic Soubise Sauce
Are you in search of an Authentic Soubise Sauce recipe? Bingo! You've just found one. Watch this video to learn this flavorful variation of the bechamel sauce. - 97.4868
Crepes With Sauce Mornay
Crepes With Sauce Mornay are very popular among my friends. You will love this pancake dish for its simplicity and taste. Crepes With Sauce Mornay are my husbands favorite and I often pamper him by serving it for most weekend morns. - 47.4321
Herb Stuffed Trout With Sauce
Herb Stuffed Trout With Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Herb Stuffed Trout With Sauce recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.8913
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce
Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce is a tasty appetizer. The Sour cream and eggs gives the Zucchini In Herb And Parmesan Sauce a perfect taste. - 44.2539
Floating Islands With Two Sauces
TO PREPARE THE MERINGUES AND CUSTARD SAUCE Pour the milk into a 10-inch skillet and stir in the confectioners' sugar.
Over low heat, bring the milk to a simmer.
In the meantime, combine the egg whites with the cream of tartar in a medium size bowl and beat... - 44.1646
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the shallots
3. Sweat the shallots till they start to sweat
4. Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan
5. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes
6. Add the wine and bring the liquid to the boil
7. Reduce... - 43.2395
Cod In Watercress Sauce
To make the sauce, put the butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle the flour over and stir well.
Add the milk, stirring constantly.
Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring with a hand whisk every minute.
Add the sour... - 41.1737
Sirloin With Blue Ribbon Sauce
Sirloin With Blue Ribbon Sauce is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Sirloin With Blue Ribbon Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 41.1563
Whiting Roulades With Zucchini Sauce
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Use 1 teaspoon of the butter to grease the base of a round dish.
Rinse the whiting fillets under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into 4 equal... - 41.1251
Place the sugar and vinegar in the saucepan.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 15 minutes or until the sugar has melted into caramel.
Add one cup of the chicken broth very carefully as it will be very hot.
Add the remaining broth.
Add all the giblets from... - 40.0295
Whiting With Shallot Sauce
Put the shallots in a bowl.
Pour the white wine over the shallots and cook in the microwave oven for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season the insides of the fish with salt and pepper.
Make 2 or 3 deep... - 39.6213
Mussels In Pink Sauce
Put mussels and 2 cups water into a saucepot, cover tightly, and bring to boiling.
Steam until the shells open.
Remove top shells.
To prepare sauce, combine tomato puree, lemon juice, sherry, cognac, garlic, onion, and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and cook... - 39.5716
1. In a large pan, place the vinegar, with peppercorns, bay leaf, mace and onion. Place the pan over moderate heat and reduce the liquid till it is about two teaspoons. Strain and set aside
2. In a large pan, place the egg yolks with a... - 39.364
Herrings In Herring Roe Sauce
Clean the fish and rinse under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Make 2 or 3 incisions in the fleshiest part of the fish.
Arrange the fish, side by side in a rectangular dish, with the cut sides downward.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for... - 38.9635
1. Pass the egg yolks through a fine sieve; the whites can be used for sandwiches or salads
2. Into the yolks, add a quarter cup of oil, drop by drop, and whisk vigourously
3. Similarly, beat in a tablespoon of vinegar into the mixture
4. Add the... - 38.8785
1.In a pot, stir flour into melted butter
2.Then add seasonings and Tabasco
3.Go on to add tomato juice and mushroom liquor gradually
4.Cook for 5 minutes, make sure to keep stirring constantly until mixture is smooth and thick
5.Now add cream and... - 38.8235
New Potatoes With Herbed Cottage-cheese Sauce
New potatoes with herbed cottage cheese sauce is a savory potatoes preparation made with eggs. Herbed with added chives, the new potatoes with cottage cheese sauce is served with the cheese sauce and has a hint of lemon juice to it. - 38.1266
Au Gratin Sauce For Fish
This Au Gratin Sauce for fish is amazingly tempting ! It's so versatile ! It goes well with my fish fries and bakes particularly well ! Just try this Au Gratin Sauce and let me know if you like it ! - 37.3982
1) Cream butter and sugar fluffy and place in top of a double boiler.
2) Put it over boiling water and cook about 30 minutes. Stir constantly.
3) Blend small quantity of hot mixture into eggs and stir eggs into hot mixture.
4) Cook for 3 minutes... - 37.2427
Sauce Painted Spareribs
Partially cook ribs in a 350Â°F oven about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer over low heat at least 10 minutes.
To grill, place ribs, meaty side down, on grill.
Slowly grill about 3 inches from... - 36.8504
Genoise Sauce has a Mind Blowing taste. The mushrooms and red wine gives the Genoise Sauce Fantastic taste. Must go for it - 36.5338
Whiskey Sauce For Desserts
1) In a saucepan, place together butter, sugar and eggs.
2) Cook over low heat stirring continuously until thickened.
3) Take the pan away from the heat and stir in bourbon.
4) Allow the butter mixture to cool.
5) In an electric blender,... - 36.4106
Sauce Chasseur is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Sauce Chasseur in a jiffy and let us know after you've thouroughly enjoyed it ! - 36.3608
Macaroni With Vodka Sauce
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add pancetta.
Saute over medium heat until lightly colored.
Add vodka and stir until it has evaporated.
Stir in tomato sauce and cream.
Simmer uncovered 8 to 10 minutes.
Season... - 36.3144
Flaming Sauce Of Brandied Fruits
Flaming Sauce Of Brandied Fruits has a Stimulating taste. The grapes and oranges give the Flaming Sauce Of Brandied Fruits Sole taste. Must go for it - 36.1542
Cut carrots, tomato, celery, bell pepper, and lemon into chunks.
In a food processor, whirl vegetables and lemon chunks with garlic, a portion at a time, until very finely chopped.
(Or chop very finely with a knife.) Mix chopped vegetable mixture, pepper,... - 36.0371
Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a small saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Do not let the mixture brown.
Add the milk, whisking until the cream sauce is thick and smooth.
Whisk the egg yolks, lemon... - 35.7829
1. In a saucepan, melt butter. Skim forth from its surface and allow it to cool.
2. In another saucepan, add egg yolks with some salt and pepper
3. Place the mixture over low flame for about 3 minutes and whisk continually until it... - 35.734
€¢ Place the green onions in a dish and microwave
3 minutes at HIGH, stirring once.
€¢ Peel or drain and dice the tomatoes, add to the onions together with the garlic, salt, basil and sugar. Cover and microwave 5 minutes at MEDIUM.
€¢ Add the wine... - 35.14
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce has a Piquant taste.The Red wine and Tomato sauce gives the Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce Cool taste. Must catch it - 34.5174
Sprinkle tomatoes with sugar; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan; add onion and garlic.
Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine; cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is slightly reduced.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients; heat,... - 33.8973
1. Prepare parsley butter with butter, parsley and lime.
2. Put together all the remaining ingredients in a stew pan and cook to reduce to half the quantity.
3. Strain through a muslin, add the prepared parsley butter. - 33.538
1) In a pint of microwavable measuring jug dish, add the butter cubes and microwave for 2 minutes. Make sure to wrap a cling film loosely over the jug.
2) Blend egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and white pepper.
3) While the blender is churning on HIGH,... - 33.5045
Chateaubriand Sauce With Matre'd Hotel Butter
1. Put the shallots, thyme, mushroom trimmings, bayleaf and wine into a pan and reduce to one-third.
2. Add the jus lie (veal gravy) and reduce to half again.
3. Strain through a muslin cloth.
4. Finish away from the heat, with maitre d'hotel butter. - 33.4723
1. In a large pan, tip in the syrup and hot water and heat gently till the syrup is melted.
2. In a large bowl, mix the cornflour and water and remove the pan from the heat before adding it to the paste. Return the pan to the heat and boil again for 3... - 33.4179
Flemish Sauce For Poached Salmon Or Trout
1. In a saucepan, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, seasonings and herbs. Place the saucepan in a skillet containing simmering water (or use a double boiler) and stir with a wire whisk until the butter has melted.
2. Beat the egg yolks until thick and... - 32.3597
Tuna Nicoise Sauce
Try the Tuna Nicoise Sauce the next time you prepare pasta. I promise you, you will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Tuna Nicoise Sauce in your pasta! Try it! - 32.061
Dijon Sauce goes well with non vegetarain dishes. The dijon mustard with skim milk make the Dijon sauce a prefect allibi. - 31.9006
Maitre D Hotel Sauce
1.In a boiler, add the lemon juice and chopped parsley to the drawn butter sauce
2.Now let it cool slightly, then add the beaten yolks and season with salt and pepper
3.Boil the mixture but make sure not to permit the sauce to boil after the addition... - 31.7487
Deep Sea Sauce
The deep sea sauce is a cooked sauce made with a medley of seasonings. Prepared with a base of butter and flour, the deep sea sauce is made with added onions, mayonnaise, pimientos and celery seed. Savory and delicious, the deep sea sauce can be served over... - 31.6699