- » Authentic Mexican Sauce
Authentic Mexican Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of authentic mexican sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for authentic mexican sauce recipes.
Best Authentic Guacamole
When BBQ season starts don’t go buying that nasty looking long life guacamole from the supermarket. The real stuff can be made in 2 minutes flat and it tastes and looks so much better. You can also use it in my awesome Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 106.296
Legend Sword Authentic Chicken Enchiladas
1. Boil chicken in a medium stock put with 1 tbs. of salt, 1 clove of garlic and 1 chopped onion until the chicken begins to fall apart.
2. Remove from water and shred using a fork.
3. Boil the tomatillos in a small pot with water, ½ the cheese and 1 clove... - 0
Shredded Chicken In Mole Sauce
Have some cooked chicken in your refrigerator? Add it to rich, bold, spicy sweet mole sauce and serve it with rice topped with toasted sesame seeds! A frugal fabulous recipe! - 98.0499
Turkey In Mole Sauce
Prepare mole sauce using canned chicken broth.
Combine mole sauce and turkey in a wide frying pan set over medium heat; cook, uncovered, until sauce is hot and thick.
Add salt to taste, then transfer to a serving dish; top with coriander.
Follow directions... - 27.089
Chicken In Green Mole
A warm stew featuring tomatillos, jalapenos and cilantro gives tender poached chicken a classic Mexican accent. This mole is a green stew which is perfectly spice and fragrant and makes a very palatable dish paired up with chicken. It is easy and quick to... - 139.742
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 101.182
Mexican Rice And Perfect Mexican Dish Presentation
If you are in the mood to have Mexican cuisine, you have come to the right place. Chef Bhavna is going to show us how to make the most delicious Mexican Rice . The rice can be served with any other dish. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 96.7719
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 107.734
Noodles Con Queso
1) In a medium saucepan heat some water. Cook green pepper until tender-crisp.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Stir in the next 5 ingredients to green pepper.
4) Gently heat to melt the cheese.
5) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and... - 49.4864
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 110.687
Queso Flameado Flamed Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Crumble sausage and brown in small skillet; remove to paper towels with slotted spoon.
Drain all but 1 teaspoon of the drippings; add onions and cook until tender.
Return sausage; add tomatoes and picante sauce.
Simmer 15 minutes or... - 39.5159
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
1. To cook lamb, place lamb, onion, garlic, oregano and cumin seeds in a saucepan and pour over enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4 hours or until very tender. Drain lamb and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with... - 36.6081
Crispy Lamb Tortilla Pizza
1. To cook lamb, place lamb, onion, garlic, oregano and cumin seeds in a saucepan and pour over enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until very tender. Drain lamb and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with... - 34.6801
Chocolate Rhubarb Imperiale
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the margarine and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon together and stir into the rhubarb sauce.
3) Then beat in the egg, yogurt and vanilla into the rhubarb mixture.
4) In the saucepan, blend this... - 44.7344
Caesar Salad (betty's Favorite Caesar Salad)
Learn how to make world's most popular salad in your home kitchen. This video recipe of Basic Caesar Salad shows you the authentic way of preparing this classic. You can add your favorite meat to it and turn it into a light meal. Bon Appetit! - 146.029
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 96.0689
Tacos is a traditional Mexican delicacy which can be prepared with a variety of fillings. In this video, watch Kim Shields modify this dish to suit the vegan diet. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 102.693
Fish Tacos Mexicano And Cilantro Lime Dressing
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Fish Tacos Mexicano and Cilantro Lime Dressing. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 128.159
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 113.081
Filipino Chicken Adobo
Finally Panlasang pinoy has come up with a video which can be enjoyed by one and all. In this video, we get to watch Filipino chicken adobo recipe with a nice music on the background and the recipe written in English. This is the best video from Panlasang... - 114.314
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 53.2975
Authentic Mexican Sauce Recipes By Category
Authentic Mexican Sauce Dish: