- » Authentic Lamb
Authentic Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of authentic lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for authentic lamb recipes.
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 88.7607
Lamb Or Kid Terrine
Make the pelte, or jelly, for this dish a day ahead, as chilling and skimming is the best way.
Put the lamb (or kid) shanks and the veal bone in a pot and add about 1 litre (2 pt) cold water to cover.
Bring to the boil, uncovered (to keep the broth from... - 48.9093
Chop two onions finely and slice the third one.
Trim off excess fat from the meat and cut into cutlets.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and stand the cutlets on it with the sliced onion, garlic, and seasoning.
Pour on the water, put on the lid and bring... - 47.2395
1) Peel, deseed, and chop tomatoes.
2) Take a saucepan and heat oil. Sir in onions and fry until they begin to color.
3) Now, add garlic and lamb and saute until browned. Stir occasionally.
4) Add cinnamon, nutmeg, tomato puree, wine,... - 47.2395
Wash the beans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Cut the lamb into neat pieces and fry it in the hot oil in the uncovered pressure cooker until well browned.
Remove the meat and fry the onion.
Drain off excess fat and return... - 47.1733
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry onion and ginger until turns golden brown.
3) Add the canned tomato... - 46.3069
Cut the meat from the bone and divide it into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Put the meat in a dish with the chopped parsley, garlic and seasoning.
Sprinkle half the sliced vegetables over the meat and pour on the wine.
Leave to marinade for about 6 hours, stirring now... - 46.1213
Lamb In Naan Bread
Mix together the lamb, parsley, onion, garlic, tabasco and egg.
Season to taste and shape the mixture into eight sausages that will fit into the naan breads.
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Place the lamb sausages on the griddle and cook for 6-9 minutes.
Take... - 46.105
To make the dough put the flour and salt in a mixing bowl, add the oil and mix well using your fingertips.
Gradually mix in about 150ml water, a little at a time, until you have a firm dough.
Knead well for about 5-7 minutes until smooth.
Make 12 balls, brush... - 46.0852
Lamb Hotch Potch
Have the lamb cut into manageable pieces and trim off excess fat and gristle.
Season the meat.
Heat 30 ml (2 tbsp) oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and fry the meat until it is brown on both sides.
Remove the meat and fry the onions, celery and leeks for... - 45.9358
Have leg of lamb boned but not rolled.
Crush garlic and mix with onion.
Turn into pan with 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, and salt and pepper to taste.
Add pineapple, sugar, and parsley.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Remove from stove and mix with... - 45.9044
Navarin Of Lamb
1. Trim fat or skin.
2. Cut meat into cubes.
3. Dredge with seasoned flour.
4. Peel and thinly slice the onions.
5. Peel and thinly slice the carrots.
6. Peel whole onions.
7. Wash and scrape new potatoes.
8. In a large Dutch oven or... - 45.8404
Mediterranean Lamb With Couscous
Place onion and olive oil in 5-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except water, bouillon granules and couscous; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 1 to 1 1/4... - 45.6208
Boti Kabab Cubed Lamb Kabab
In the container of an electric blender, place the tomato paste, yogurt, mustard, salt, 1/2 cup of the olive oil, lemon juice, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, cloves, mace, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, and cayenne.
Blend marinade paste at high... - 45.5071
Ground Lamb Pizza
Cook lamb and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add chili powder, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Soften yeast in 3/4 cup warm water (110°).
Add Basic Biscuit Mix; blend thoroughly.
Sprinkle surface lightly with flour; knead dough till smooth (25... - 45.459
1. Pre heat an oven at 170 C (340 F).
2. In an oven proof casserole pot, heat oil.
3. Once hot, add lamb cubes and sautÃ© on a medium flame till all cubes are evenly browned. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
4. In the same pot, add... - 45.4283
1. To prepare the lamb cut it along the grain into 6 long strips.
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients.
3. Marinate in the marinade for at least 2 hours.
4. in a heat-proof dish or bowl, pack the lamb with the marinade and steam in... - 44.5542
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.5361
Brown the lamb all over in the hot butter in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove the meat and fry the potatoes and onions until well browned.
Remove the vegetables and drain off any fat.
Put in the trivet and put the meat and bones on the trivet.
Season... - 44.3815
Aruba Cucumber Lamb
Season meat with salt and pepper.
In a large kettle brown meat cubes well on all sides in salad oil.
Remove meat and set aside.
Discard from kettle any oil in excess of 3 tablespoons.
Add to kettle onions, celery, green pepper, and fresh hot chilies (if you... - 44.2332
1. Heat olive oil in Dutch oven over medium heat,
2. Add lamb cubes and brown well on all sides.
3. Add paprika, onions, garlic and pimiento.
4. Turn heat to low and cook until onions are soft.
5. Add bay leaf, salt, tomatoes and wine.
6. Cover with... - 43.9502
French Stew Of Lamb Hearts
In a heavy pot, melt the butter over medium heat and brown the heart slices on both sides.
Add the flour and let that brown also.
Add the lemon, bay leaf, bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Add just enough boiling water to come level with the top of the... - 43.3594
Ragout Of Lamb
1 Trim any excess fat from the meat and wipe each piece.
2 Season it with salt and freshly-milled pepper.
3 In a large flameproof casserole, heat the oil and brown the meat a few pieces at a time.
4 Transfer them to a plate, using a... - 42.4842
Navarin Of Lamb
1. Take a large Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan, add lamb pieces, after trimming off fat, and on medium to high heat allow the pieces to turn brown.
2. Take a pan and arrange the browned lamb pieces on it, with fat side facing down. Reserve 1 to 2 tbsp... - 42.4679
Lamb With Pineapple
1) Season the lamb with the salt and pepper.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the lamb on a rack; roast, uncovered at 325 Deg F for about 3 hours.
3) During this period, drain the pineapple and dilute the syrup with water and level up to 1 cup.
4)... - 42.3317
Ragout Of Lamb
Ragout of Lamb is my most voted lamb recipe. Try the Ragout of Lamb out for your weekend lunch this week and don't forget to share your experience with me ! - 42.069
In a large 6- to 8-quart pot with cover, soak beans in water to cover for at least 2 hours.
Without draining beans, add carrots, onions, garlic, celery leaves, salt, pepper, bay leaf, thyme, sage and stock.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 41.9153
Medallions Of Lamb
Slice the fillet of lamb into 1/2-inch medallions.
Rub both sides of the medallions generously with cumin.
Heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the butter, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and the shallots.
Saute the shallots until they are... - 41.8672
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat the butter.
3) Fry the frozen chops from both sides until brown. ... - 41.7385
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Cut lamb into 2-inch pieces.
Mix flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Coat lamb with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet or 4-quart Dutch oven until hot.
Cook and stir lamb in oil over medium heat until... - 41.526
1. Place lamb chops in a dish after rubbing it with small amount of garlic powder.
2. In a small pan melt butter.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, gin, and salt to the pan.
4. Pour liquid over lamb chops placed in the dish.
5. Put the chops... - 41.3907
Ragout Of Lamb
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add lamb cubes and saute, turning frequently, for 20 minutes.
Add salt, herbs and onions and cook another 20 minutes.
Then add mushrooms and saute 5 minutes.
Remove lamb mixture from pan and keep warm.
In the same pan, melt butter,... - 41.3702
Persian Lamb With Peaches
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 1 cup.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine with lamb, soup mix, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves.
Heat, covered, 6 to 7 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW Heat, covered, 30 minutes or until... - 41.349
Trim excess fat from lamb and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and saute onion, garlic and capsicum until soft.
Add lamb, increase heat and stir until meat changes color, then continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the meat juices... - 41.2887
Remove all fat from chops.
Place in single layer at bottom of a 9x 13-inch baking dish.
For marinade: Puree first 8 ingredients in blender .
Pour over chops, pricking meat with fork to allow marinade to penetrate.
Chill overnight, turning several times.
Drain... - 41.0625
Cut eggplant crosswise into about 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Brush cut sides of slices with 2 tablespoons of the oil, then arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 425° oven until browned and very soft when pierced (about 25 minutes).
While... - 40.9887
Lamb Fry With Bacon
Place lamb's fry in bowl, cover with cold water, add salt, stand for 1 hour; drain.
Carefully peel membrane from fry, using sharp knife.
Using sharp knife, cut fry crosswise into thin slices, as shown.
Combine fry and flour in plastic bag, shake well to... - 40.9822
Navarin Of Lamb
Cut the lamb into about 2 1/2-oz.
pieces and gently fry them in some of the fat trimmed off them.
Transfer to a casserole.
Pour off the fat.
Sprinkle the sugar into the pan and heat until it becomes a deep gold.
Work in the flour and then the chopped tomatoes... - 40.8998
Rich Navarin Of Lamb
In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil and butter.
Over medium heat, brown lamb, a few pieces at a time.
Transfer with a slotted spoon to a deep ovenproof casserole.
Bring 2 quarts of salted water to a boil.
Cut a shallow X in the root end of each pearl onion and... - 40.8221
Classic Navarin Of Lamb
Trim excess fat from the lamb chops.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, and fry the lamb gently until it is brown on all sides.
Add the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce, cover and simmer gently for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile scrape and slice the... - 40.6689