- » Authentic Cheese
Authentic Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of authentic cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for authentic cheese recipes.
Spicy Chili Cheese
Cheese appetizers are favored at most parties, here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make chili cheese using cottage cheese or paneer cubes, seasonings, vegetables and oil. Good as appetizers with sauce or with rotis, naan and rice. - 120.779
Parmesan Cheese Bowls
Who doesn’t like cheese and these easy cheese bowls are sure to please kids as well as adults. In these video, weelicious host is making edible cheese bowls with only cheese. They can be filled with any fruit or food and the whole thing is edible. They are... - 114.212
A football game and some friend are coming over? Then get some snacks ready. Jeff makes this easy finger food to the crowd cheering! Watch this video for this snack! - 101.364
This weeknight, ditch your diet and give your peas a refreshing creamy avatar with Betty’s delectable cheesy peas recipe. Betty uses spring’s glorious peas to make a tongue-tickling meal that’s yummy to the core. Stream the video recipe and get making... - 85.6311
Cheese And Seed Nibbles
Cut butter into biscuit mix until mixture is like coarse cornmeal.
Add water and stir until blended.
Divide dough in half.
To one half of dough, add caraway seed and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan.
To other half of dough, add poppy seed and 1/4 cup of the... - 47.3944
Bird's Nests With Cheese
1. In mixing bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan, ricotta, mint and pepper for filling and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Cut phyllo pastry sheets in half crosswise and cover them with waxed paper and a lightly dampened kitchen... - 46.441
Raspberry Cheese Cooler
Place cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until cheese softens.
Stir until smooth.
In small mixing bowl, prepare dessert topping as directed on package, using skim milk.
Beat in softened cheese.
Set... - 45.7837
Combine water and butter in saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add flour, all at once.
Beat until glossy and dough clears sides of pan.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add cheese, salt, and pepper.
Fold in beaten... - 45.3978
Chocolate Cheese Pots
1)In a mixing bowl, mix together fromage frais or unsweetened yogurt and low fat yogurt.
2)Using a sieve sift in sugar and then add cocoa powder and drinking chocolate.Blend well.
3)Add in vanilla essence or extract and rum. Blend some more.
4)In a... - 42.1004
Spiced Kohlrabi With Cheese
1) Remove the tops and skin the thick stems of kohlrabi.
2) Cut stems into slices and cover with boiling salted water.
3) Boil for about 20 minutes till the stems are just soft and drain the excess water.
4) In the same manner, cook tender leaves... - 42.0134
Cheese Cloud On Creamy Chicken
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix peas and chicken in 2-qt casserole.
Combine soup, sour cream, and seasonings; heat just to boiling.
Stir in chopped parsley and pimiento.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the soup-cream mixture to peas and chicken; stir to mix.
Place casserole in... - 41.8715
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In skillet, in butter, saute onion and mushrooms until light brown.
Add scallops; cook 3 or 4 minutes.
Place scallops mixture in 10" by 6" by 2" shallow baking dish.
Combine undiluted soup, lemon juice and seasonings; pour over... - 41.829
Okra With Cheese
1)Wash and drain okra. Cut tips and ends and slice into ½ inch size pieces.
2)In a bowl, mix flour and paprika.
3)In another small bowl, beat 2 eggs.
4)Dip each slice of okra in beaten egg, followed by flour mixture.
5)Deep fry until golden brown and... - 41.2306
In bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter and cheese.
Add egg, cayenne, mustard, salt, and sugar; beat until well blended.
Add flour and stir until smoothly blended.
Form dough into a ball.
Put part of dough at a time into a spritz cooky press and shape... - 41.0073
Miniature Cheese Savories
Cut the pumpernickel slices into rectangles measuring 1 1/2 inches by 3 inches.
Cut the cheese into slices the same size.
Spread two pieces of pumpernickel with butter on one side, and spread two pieces on both sides.
Put the cheese slices between the... - 40.8449
Haddock With Leeks And Cheese
1) Soak the haddok in water and leave it for 2 hours.
2) Take a casserole dish and put leeks and butter, cover, and cook for 7 minutes on power.
3) Add the haddock and cook on power for 3 minutes on power.
4) Prepare sauce... - 40.766
Cheese And Chicken Pockets
1) Set the oven to 400°, gas mark 6.
2) Make 8 squares of foil, all of them large enough to include half a pita.
3) Open the pocket of each pita bread with a knife by cutting into halves crosswise, but careful enough not to pierce the... - 39.9275
Queso Flameado Flamed Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Crumble sausage and brown in small skillet; remove to paper towels with slotted spoon.
Drain all but 1 teaspoon of the drippings; add onions and cook until tender.
Return sausage; add tomatoes and picante sauce.
Simmer 15 minutes or... - 39.5159
Cheese And Corn Roulade
Melt butter in pan, add flour, stir 1 minute.
Add milk gradually, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Quickly stir in egg yolks and cheese; transfer mixture to large basin.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, fold lightly into cheese mixture.
Pour... - 38.6861
Cheese And Chilli Melts
1. Into a bowl combine cheese, tomatoes, chilli, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
2. In the microwave warm tortillas according to pack instructions.
3. Distribute the cheese mix between 8 totillas, spooning it over one half of each tortilla.
4.... - 38.6534
Piquant Cheese Logs
1. In food processor, place beer and half the Cheddar cheese; process until smooth, occasionally scraping side of container with rubber spatula. Add remaining Cheddar and continue to process until well mixed.
2. Add blue cheese, butter, mustard,... - 38.1973
Cheese A La Creme
Beat cream cheese and cottage cheese until smooth and creamy.
Gradually beat in.cream, beating until thick.
Stand strainer (or colander) in bowl deeper than strainer.
Line strainer with several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Pour in mixture; tie cloth.
Let drain... - 37.7892
In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, seed and cheese.
Cut in shortening at low speed or with pastry blender until particles are fine.
Combine water and food coloring.
Sprinkle over mixture while stirring with fork, until dough is just moist enough to hold... - 37.7252
Cheese Sauced Brussels Sprouts
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole place Brussels sprouts and water.
Micro-cook, covered, till tender, 11 to 12 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
Drain; halve sprouts.
Return to casserole.
In a 2-cup glass measure micro-melt the butter 30 to 40 seconds.
Blend in... - 37.7195
1. Sieve flour, salt and pepper.
2. Add finely grated cheese.
3. Beat yolks of eggs and add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Stand the mixture for at least 1/2 hour.
5. Heat oil.
6. While oil is heating, beat egg whites stiff and fold into the mixture lightly... - 37.5126
Puerto Rican Yam And Cheese Crullers
Combine all ingredients except fat.
Beat until well blended.
Drop mixture by tea-spoonfuls into deep hot fat (375°F.on a frying thermometer) and fry until golden-brown on all sides.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Can be served with guava jelly if desired.
Makes 4... - 37.3156
Cheesy Plum Dessert
1. In a bowl or a blender, blend all the ingredients except the plums, until smooth
2. Sweeten the plums as per your taste and divide them between four sundae glasses
3. Pour the vanilla mixture over the plums
4. Garnish with toasted and... - 37.0547
Frontage En Chemise Cheese In A Housecoat
1. Cut the cheese into 2 inch square slices.
2. Put them in a paper bag and shake vigorously with flour.
3. Take a bowl and beat the egg in it.
4. Dip the cheese pieces in beaten egg.
5. Add to a bag containing breadcrumbs and shake thoroughly.
6.... - 36.2967
Crostini Alla Mozzarella Breaded Fried Mozzarella Cheese
1) Heat the shortening over a medium heat until the inserted deep fat thermometer reaches 375° F.
2) Dredge the cheese in flour, dip in the beaten eggs, then in the crumbs, repeat with the eggs and crumbs again. Press the crumbs... - 36.2006
Individual Cheese Stratas
Arrange alternate layers of bread, onion, and cheese in 4 individual 1 1/2 cup baking dishes, having cheese on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top.
Set dishes in shallow pan of water and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 25... - 36.1568
Cheese And Caraway Appetizers
In bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter, Cheddar cheese, and blue-veined cheese until smoothly blended.
Stir in flour, caraway, garlic, and chives.
Shape mixture into a log about 20 inches long and about 1 1/4 inches in diameter; wrap in wax paper and... - 34.6944
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 34.2744
Salami And Cheese Turnovers
To make filling, in a bowl stir together tomato sauce, cheese, salami, oregano, and garlic powder until well blended; set aside.
Prepare pastry using your own recipe or a packaged mix.
On a lightly floured board, roll out about 1/4 of the pastry at a time... - 33.9637
For each brochette take six 1-inch squares of bread and five 1-inch squares of Cheddar cheese, approximately 1/4 inch thick, and spear alternately on to a small skewer so that they just touch.
Soak the brochettes in milk, roll in seasoned flour and then in... - 33.5803
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Gently cut the butter into the biscuit mix, then add the salt and chili powder.
3) Blend in the cheese and water just to hold the mixture together.
4) Force the dough heart shapes through a cookie gun... - 33.4992
Broiled Cheesy Frankfurters
Cut the frankfurters almost in half lengthwise and brush with a mixture of oil and paprika.
Cut the cheese into four large slices and put in the frankfurters.
Mix the mustard with the ketchup and spoon into the split in each frankfurter.
Wrap two slices of... - 32.6703
Pig 's Ears With Cheese
Place the pig's ears in a pan with enough water to cover them and add the salt, parsley, leeks, onion, thyme and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for three to four hours.
Drain the ears and cut them into fairly thin strips,... - 32.5405
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the feta cheese, yogurt and eggs in a large bowl, beating well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Fit a piping (pastry) bag with a large lcm/1/2in plain round nozzle and fill with half of the cheese... - 32.4592
Peaches And Cheese Breakfast
In blender container or work bowl of food processor process cheese until smooth and lump-free.
Drain juice from 1 cup sliced peaches into small bowl; sprinkle gelatin over juice and let stand to soften.
Add honey and set bowl into pan of hot water;... - 32.3521
1. Mix sieved flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
2. Add beaten egg and water to make a flowing batter. Let it stand for at least half an hour.
3. Add grated cheese.
4. Heat oil and fry like jallebis. - 31.4052
Coconut Cheese Kora
Squeeze the cream from 1 freshly grated coconut.
Mix the grated flesh with the boiled salted water.
Put in a jar, cover and leave in a warm place.
Stir daily for one week.
At the end of the fermentation period the coconut should have a soft smooth... - 31.0694
Gooseberry Cheese Cooler
1. Top and tail the gooseberries and place them in a pan. Finely grate the rind from the orange and squeeze out the juice, then add them both to the pan. Cover the pan and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is tender.
2. Remove from the heat... - 30.7304
Jalapeno Cheese Bell
1. In food processor or large bowl of electric mixer, process or beat cheeses until well blended. Add peppers, chili sauce and onion; process or mix until well blended.
2. Turn cheese mixture onto serving plate or paper plate for gift-giving. Using a knife or... - 30.5528
Frankfurters With Cheese
1. Take each frankfurter and insert one lengthwise deep incision.
2. Make ½ inch wide cheese strips.
3. Stuff the cheese in the frankfurters slits.
3. Take a baking dish, arrange the stuffed frankfurters, cover and cook for about 1 ½... - 30.267
Squash Made Cheesy
Slice and boil squash until tender; drain.
Add onion, cheese and soup.
Pour into buttered casserole.
Cover top with cracker crumbs and drizzle butter over all.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 29.5852
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Butter a 1 quart baking dish with 1 teaspoon of the butter, then layer the bottom with potatoes, sprinkle with both the cheeses, then another layer of potatoes sprinkled with the cheese and finally another layer of potatoes... - 29.008
Cheese And Corn Rabbit
1. Saute the green pepper and the onion in the butter or margarine until tender in the upper part of a double boiler, or a chafing dish; add the seasonings, milk and corn and cook slowly 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the cheese and Worcestershire sauce. When the... - 28.9044
Make Ahead Cheese Nuggets
In 3-qt casserole microwave butter at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
Blend in Worcestershire sauce and cheese.
Stir in remaining ingredients to coat thoroughly.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 5 to 12 minutes, or until mixture browns slightly, stirring every... - 27.2809
Open Face Cheese Dogs
Line bottom of 12x8-in dish with paper towel.
Arrange toast halves in dish.
Spread lightly with mayonnaise, mustard and/or relish, if desired.
Top each toast half with a hot dog and half slice cheese.
Microwave at High 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until hot dogs... - 27.1626
Bottomless Cheese Crock
Let cheeses stand at room temperature until soft.
Then combine them and add olive oil, mustard, garlic salt, and brandy; beat until well blended.
Pack into container, cover, and refrigerate for about a week before using the first time. - 26.9675
In a bowl mix together margarine, egg, pimiento, and cheese well.
Trim crusts off bread and cut each slice into 4 squares.
Spread filling on each.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until lightly puffed and slightly brown. - 26.3694
Fried Mozzarella Cheese
Dust the cheese slices with flour.
Dip them in the egg and then in the bread crumbs to coat them well.
Heat the oil to 375°F (100°C) and fry the cheese until golden brown on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve immediately. - 25.7077
Grated cheddar or Swiss cheese Snipped parsley or chives Grated cheddar or Swiss cheese Snipped parsley or chives Slices or triangles of Swiss, cheddar, Monterey jack, mozzarella or colby Cubes of seasoned cheese, such as onion, salami, garlic, pepper or spice - 25.3514
Use shredding disc to shred Cheddar cheese; set cheese aside.
Change to metal blade.
Cut cream cheese in chunks and process until smooth.
Add shredded cheese, oil, mustard, garlic salt, and brandy and process until well blended.
Pack into a container, cover,... - 25.1712
Cheese And Chive Topping
Place ricotta and cheddar cheeses, chives, and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. - 23.3794
Cheese N Chive
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Place by small tcaspoonsful on pierogies and seal edges well. - 23.1867
Clam Cheese Dunk
Keep chilled; remove from refrigerator about 15 minutes before serving time.
Offer assorted crackers and potato chips. - 21.7956
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Mix eggs, milk, cheese, parsley, and pimiento; stir into dry ingredients just until blended. - 20.4087
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spread potatoes evenly on cookie sheet or large baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Heat about 4 minutes. - 19.4592
Daiya Cheese Stix
This video is a creation of ZombieGate. You can visit ZombieGate for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.8797
Plating Raw Cheese
This video is a creation of therawchef. You can visit therawchef for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.1173
Yellow Turnips With Cheese
Prepare, then cook the turnips as in Time Table Drain thoroughly; mash up well; then fold in the cheese and season with salt and pepper, if necessary. - 10.5308