- » Australian Salad
Australian Salad Recipes
Australian salad differs from other salads in terms of their combining ingredients. The Australians use all kinds of vegetables, meat, and seafood for preparing the salad. The salads in Australia are either enjoyed ... More »
Funky Fruit Salad
If your creativity and getting fancy in the kitchen knows no limits, here is a funky fruit salad recipe that will challenge you to go that extra mile, as it calls for a lot of creativity and expertise. Take a look at this video to find out how you can use... - 112.25
Australian Summer Salad
Mix celery, apple, cucumber, salt, pepper and orange juice.
Pile in the centre of a dish and surround with lettuce leaves, tomato slices and paneer squares.
Spoon mayonnaise on top and sprinkle with chopped eggs. - 32.5713
You May Also Like!
Australian Wagyu Ribeye Steaks On The Grill
1. Sprinkle sea salt on both sides of steak.
2. Preheat the grill to high.
3. Sprinkle salt on the grill, and place steak on it. Sear each side for 2 minutes or until nice crust form.
4. Transfer steak to medium low heat as shown in the... - 91.1082
Hot Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut cauliflower into florets, place in shallow dish with water, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Drain. Leave covered.
2. Combine olives, capsicum and capers, sprinkle over cauliflower. Mix together vinegar, oil and oregano, pour over cauliflower.... - 28.7959
Creamy Hot Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes, cook in covered, shallow dish on HIGH for seven minutes or until tender. Stand covered.
2. Place remaining ingredients in bowl, cook on MEDIUM for four minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
3. Halve potatoes, pour on dressing, sprinkle with... - 33.7206
These lamburgers are an Australian take on American hamburgers and they surely are a good competitor if introduced properly. Take a look at this video to see how succulent and delicious these burgers look, even though cooked in a home kitchen they give the... - 112.732
1. Combine cauliflower and broccoli in shallow dish, pour in water, cover, cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until just tender. Drain.
2. Arrange potato slices around outer edge of shallow dish, place carrots in centre of dish, pour in extra water,... - 39.576
Chicken And Vegetable Grill
Caravan Chef Eva Stovern whips up a tasty chicken and vegetable grill at Hawkesbury Riverside Tourist Park, Pitt Town NSW - 133.439
1. Combine miriced meat, onion, sauce, parsley and herbs. Season to taste. Place in pie plate (base measurement diameter (18cm). Top with tomato slices.
2. Combine Instant potato, water, milk and butter, spread on top of meat. Sprinkle with crushed chips,... - 32.6422
1. Combine meat, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Press each portion out on to small plate (base measure 15-16cm diameter)
2. Spread each pizza base with tomato paste. Distribute mushrooms,... - 30.3096
1. Combine oil, onions, garlic and casicum in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in herbs, sauce, wine. Season to taste. Cook on HIGH for two minutes.
2. Wash fish, dry on absorbent paper place in shallow dish, spoon over one quarter of the sauce,... - 32.6825
Macaroni Parmesan Cheese
1. Place macaroni and boiling water in large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until tender. Drain. Place butter, shallots, capsicum, mushrooms and cabonosi in bowl, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Combine extra butter... - 31.8466
Australian Salad Recipes By Category