- » Australian Potato
Australian Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of australian potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for australian potato recipes.
Serve with a green vegetable and mashed or baked potatoes. - 26.622
Australian Beef Roast
1) Into a large saucepan, par boil the parsnips, onion, potatoes, carrots and acorn squash together in salted boiling water for 1minutes
2) Drain, reserving 3 cups
3) Sprinkle instant meat tenderizer onto the meat and keep aside for 30 minutes
4) Into... - 46.3851
Australian Meat Pies With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, butter and lard
2) Using the hands mix together to get a course sand like texture
3) Add the egg yolk and cold water
4) Using a fork, add more yolk if required to bring the dough together
5) Cling wrap the... - 44.8777
Sirloin Steaks Grilled On Lava Australian Wagyu
1. Season Wagyu with sea salt, and pepper.
2. Slice potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat lava rock on grill.
4. For steak sauce, in a sauce pan add all the sauce ingredients. Place it on heat and let it simmer for 35-45... - 0
Combine oil, onion, tumeric powder, chilli-powder, cumin and Garam masala in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except coconut, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in coconut. - 32.122
1. Wash potatoes, prick with fork, place around outer edge of turntable, cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until tender. Stand for ten minutes. Combine bacon, spinach and butter in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Slice tops from potatoes, scoop out... - 32.4796
Ginger Marmalade Sweet Potatoes
1. Arrange potatoes in single layer over base of greased shallow dish. Top with combined apple juice and marmalade, cover and cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stand covered for four minutes.
2. Combine topping ingredients in bowl,... - 28.475
Creamy Hot Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes, cook in covered, shallow dish on HIGH for seven minutes or until tender. Stand covered.
2. Place remaining ingredients in bowl, cook on MEDIUM for four minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
3. Halve potatoes, pour on dressing, sprinkle with... - 33.7206
Curried Potato And Leek Soup
1. Combine butter and leeks in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in curry powder add potatoes and three quarters of a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Stir... - 31.5281
Chicken With Pistachio Nut
1. Lightly pound chicken fillets with rolling pin. Combine breadcrumbs, bacon, mushrooms, shallots, nuts, garlic and butter. Divide mixture into four equal amounts. Place spoonful at one end of chicken fillet, fold. Secure with toothpick.
2. Heat browning... - 34.0139
Spicy Chicken With Mango Sauce
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, tumeric powder, cumin powder, spice, paprika, cayenne pepper, Garam masala and sour cream, brush chicken with mixture. Leave to stand for half hour
2. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three... - 32.9799
1. Combine miriced meat, onion, sauce, parsley and herbs. Season to taste. Place in pie plate (base measurement diameter (18cm). Top with tomato slices.
2. Combine Instant potato, water, milk and butter, spread on top of meat. Sprinkle with crushed chips,... - 32.6422
Avocado And Chicken Soup
1. Cook onion and butter in large bowl on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in potato and half a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes.
2. Stir remaining stock, corn, chicken and pepper into potato, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes, stirring... - 34.6455
Tasty Minestrone Soup
1. Combine onion, garlic and butter in large bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add turnip, carrot, zucchini, potato, celery and stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes, consomme, broccoli and macaroni, season to taste. Cover, cook... - 31.8807
Smoked Fish Chowder
1. Combine butter, potatoes, onion and garlic in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in tomatoes and liquid. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, chilli sauce, stock, basil and peppercorns, cover, cook on HIGH for... - 32.2913
1. Combine cauliflower and broccoli in shallow dish, pour in water, cover, cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until just tender. Drain.
2. Arrange potato slices around outer edge of shallow dish, place carrots in centre of dish, pour in extra water,... - 39.576
1. Combine shallots, garlic and butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for two minutes. Stir in breadcrumbs, herbs, cheese and mustard. Cut a pocket in each steak, fill with mixture, place in shallow dish, dot with extra butter. Leave to stand.
2. Arrange... - 35.7196
Deviled Lamb Chops With Snow Peas
1. Tirim excess fat from chops, combine tomato sauce, sugar, curry powder, soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate meat in sauce mixture for 15 minutes.
2. While meat is marinating remove excess liquid from grated potatoes by pressing them in a colander, transfer to... - 37.4648
Spiral Chicken Rolls
1. Line base of shallow dish with alternate _ layers of potato, onion and tomato, finishing with a layer of potato. Pour in stock, dot with
butter, cover, cook on HIGH for ten to twelve minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with chives. Leave to... - 36.8814
Rabbit Brunswick Stew
Place rabbit in 3-quart casserole or baking dish.
Add 2 cups water, onions, bacon, salt, rosemary, basil, pepper, potatoes, and tomatoes.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 20 minutes.
Stir in corn and lima beans.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 35... - 42.0216
Swiss Steak Roast
1. Trim excess fat from meat, press French onion soup-mix granules on both sides of meat.
2. Combine butter, celery, onion and capsicum in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in tomatoes, water and sauce.
3. Heat browning dish on HIGH for seven minutes... - 34.9515
1. Chop cauliflower, broccoli, celery and shallots into small pieces, place in large bowl, add carrot and mung beans, dot with 30g butter, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in potato, curry powder, cumin powder, crumbled stock cube and egg. Allow... - 35.6593
Quick Malaysian Curry
1. Coat chicken pieces with flour. Heat browning dish on HIGH for seven minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute. Place chicken pieces in browning dish, cook on HIGH for four minutes, turn over halfway through cooking. Remove chicken. Drain off any... - 35.2582
Crusty Citrus Racks Of Lamb
1. Combine honey, soy sauce and orange juice. Place lamb on rack in shallow dish baste with orange mixture, cook on HIGH for fourteen minutes. Baste frequently during cooking.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, brown sugar, nuts and orange rind in small bowl, cook on... - 32.4324
Fruit Filled Sausages
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for five minutes. Prick sausages, add to dish with butter, roll back and forth to brown, cook on MEDIUM for eight minutes. Drain off any liquid
2. Combine pineapple, sultanas and coconut. Slit sausages lenghthways, fill with... - 35.2942
1. Combine potato, onion, salmon, seasonings, mustard, mayonnaise and egg. Form into small balls, coat with biscuit crumbs.
2. Place oil in browning dish, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Add 6 salmon balls, cook on HIGH for three minutes, turn over halfway... - 32.9007
Out Of The Pantry Meatloaf
1. Combine first ten ingredients, press into loaf pan (base measurement 20cm x 13cm) cook on MEDIUM for fifteen minutes. Drain. Leave covered for fifteen minutes.
2. Place potatoes into shallow dish, pour in three quarters cupful water, cover, cook on HIGH... - 33.7138
Veal With Quick Cherry Sauce
1. Trim excess fat from meat, pound lightly with rolling pin. Combine flour and seasonings, coat steaks, dip into egg and then coat with biscuit crumbs.
2. Heat browing dish on HIGH for seven minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute. Place steaks in... - 33.3149
Tropical Veal Roast
1. Place bread slices down centre of veal. Combine fennel, parsley, salt, nutmeg, curry, cayenne, lemon juice and butter, spread over bread. Roll up bread and secure with string. Place roll in shallow dish, cook on MEDIUM for twelve minutes. Turn meat over.... - 34.4704
Zuppa Alla Escarole Con Polpette
Combine bones, peppercorns, parsley, bay leaf, stock, salt and tomato paste.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, cool, chill and defat.
Bring soup back to boil, add onion, celery and carrots and cook 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook 5... - 38.5414