- » Australian Beef
Australian Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of australian beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for australian beef recipes.
Australian Beef Hotpot
Slice the meat thinly and cut it into 2.5-cm (1 -in) squares.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat from the cooker.
Put the onion and apple in the cooker and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3... - 47.1029
Australian Beef Roast
1) Into a large saucepan, par boil the parsnips, onion, potatoes, carrots and acorn squash together in salted boiling water for 1minutes
2) Drain, reserving 3 cups
3) Sprinkle instant meat tenderizer onto the meat and keep aside for 30 minutes
4) Into... - 46.3851
Serve with a green vegetable and mashed or baked potatoes. - 26.622
You May Also Like!
Australian Meat Pie
This was my attempt at a quick Australian meat pie and it turned out gorgeous. Unfortunately you don’t get to see me taste it, so you’ll have to take my word for it! - 94.9612
Australian Meat Pies With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, butter and lard
2) Using the hands mix together to get a course sand like texture
3) Add the egg yolk and cold water
4) Using a fork, add more yolk if required to bring the dough together
5) Cling wrap the... - 44.8777
1. Thread equal quantities of meat onto 8 bamboo skewers, place in shallow dish. Puree remaining ingredients in blender or processor. Coat satays with mixture. Leave to stand covered for two to three hours.
2. Remove satays from marinade. Place on rack in... - 31.0781
Sliced Beef And Onions
1. Trim excess fat or sinew from meat, slice into 5mm (one quarter inch) slices, gently flatten with rolling pin, place in shallow dish.
2. Combine bicarbonate soda, sugar, cornflour, sauces and sherry, pour over meat, mix well cover, marinate three hours.
3.... - 32.6631
1. Combine meat, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Press each portion out on to small plate (base measure 15-16cm diameter)
2. Spread each pizza base with tomato paste. Distribute mushrooms,... - 30.3096
Taco Flavoured Meatballs Kebabs
1. Combine mince, Taco-seasoning-mix and egg, shape into egg-shaped balls 2.5cm in diameter. Thread on to bamboo skewers, three meatballs to a skewer, with capsicum and onion between them.
2. Place kebabs on rack in shallow dish, brush with Taco sauce-mix,... - 31.1514
1. Combine all ingredients except ghee, in bowl, form into small balls about 2.5cm in diameter.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add ghee and meatballs, cook on HIGH for six minutes, turn over halfway during cooking. Drain on absorbent paper. - 30.8213
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add butter, onion, garlic and meat, toss to brown. Cook on HIGH for eight minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
2. Stir in Bolognese sauce, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Transfer to another dish. Combine... - 36.8629
Out Of The Pantry Meatloaf
1. Combine first ten ingredients, press into loaf pan (base measurement 20cm x 13cm) cook on MEDIUM for fifteen minutes. Drain. Leave covered for fifteen minutes.
2. Place potatoes into shallow dish, pour in three quarters cupful water, cover, cook on HIGH... - 33.7138
French Onion Meatloaf
1. Combine meat, zucchini, carrot, breadcrumbs, eggs, soup mix and sour cream.
Trim rind from bacon. Place rasher at each end and in the centre of a greased loaf dish and fill between rashers with mushroom slices, overlapping each slice. Cover with a layer of... - 33.7796
Australian Beef Recipes By Category
Australian Beef Ingredient: