- » Australian Appetizer
Australian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of australian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for australian appetizer recipes.
Scallops Wrapped In Prosciutto With Tomato Relish
Get fancy at your home parties with this recipe of scallops wrapped in prosciutto with tomato relish. It is very easy to prepare but the looks will blow off your guests and you might field a little embarrassed with so many compliments as only you know it... - 100.585
Pumpkin Ginger And Orange Soup
Pumpkin ginger and orange soup explains the proverb "as good as it gets". It uses some very interesting ingredients and cooked together they become this ambrosial soup that looks spirited and if you are preparing for a reason, it has to taste good. - 99.165
Australian Meat Pies With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, butter and lard
2) Using the hands mix together to get a course sand like texture
3) Add the egg yolk and cold water
4) Using a fork, add more yolk if required to bring the dough together
5) Cling wrap the... - 44.8777
Australian Summer Salad
Mix celery, apple, cucumber, salt, pepper and orange juice.
Pile in the centre of a dish and surround with lettuce leaves, tomato slices and paneer squares.
Spoon mayonnaise on top and sprinkle with chopped eggs. - 32.5713
You May Also Like!
1. Wash calamari, dry on absorbent paper. Heat browning dish on HIGH for six minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute.
2. Add garlic, calamari, salt and pepper, stir to combine, cook on MEDIUM for two minutes. Stir three times during cooking. Pour lemon... - 28.3415
Tasty Minestrone Soup
1. Combine onion, garlic and butter in large bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add turnip, carrot, zucchini, potato, celery and stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes, consomme, broccoli and macaroni, season to taste. Cover, cook... - 31.8807
Smoked Fish Chowder
1. Combine butter, potatoes, onion and garlic in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in tomatoes and liquid. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, chilli sauce, stock, basil and peppercorns, cover, cook on HIGH for... - 32.2913
Lemon-pepper Mushroom Soup
1. Combine butter, mushrooms and onion in large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Mix in flour, lemon and pepper, stock, wine and bay leaf, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Remove bay... - 34.0898
Curried Potato And Leek Soup
1. Combine butter and leeks in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in curry powder add potatoes and three quarters of a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Stir... - 31.5281
1. Combine sugar, ginger, wine, oil and tumeric in large shallow dish. Cut chicken into slices, thread on to bamboo skewers, marinade in mixture for one hour.
2. Remove skewered chicken from marinade, place on rack in shallow dish. Cook on HIGH for eight... - 35.1073
Avocado And Chicken Soup
1. Cook onion and butter in large bowl on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in potato and half a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes.
2. Stir remaining stock, corn, chicken and pepper into potato, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes, stirring... - 34.6455
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1. Combine pumpkin, carrot, apple, basil, mixed spice, nutmeg and 1 cup of the stock in large bowl. Dot with butter, cover, cook on HIGH for twelve minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes.
3.. Puree in blender or processor,... - 33.8629
Fresh Fruit Kebabs
1. Thread the pieces of fruit on to bamboo skewers, alternating the pieces attractively. you will probably need eight skewers.
2. Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Cook on HIGH for three minutes, stirring twice during the cooking.
3. Place kebabs on rack... - 33.9352
Austrian Apple Soup
This is the traditional Austrian Apple Soup with a difference! A perfect filling accompaniment to any meal, Austrian Apple Soup makes for a delicious Appetizer. - 48.3042