- » Aubergine Dip
Aubergine Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of aubergine dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for aubergine dip recipes.
Wash aubergine and dry.
Hold over a high flame and roast till tender, turning frequently.
Cut in half, scrape out flesh and mash.
Wash bell peppers and dry.
Hold over a high flame and char on all sides.
Place in a plastic bag, seal tightly and stand for 5-7... - 46.1201
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take out the aubergine stalk and poke the flesh twice or thrice.
3.Take an ovenproof dish, put the stalk in it and bake for 20 minutes until tender.
4.Once done, remove the skin and cut... - 45.2311
Aubergine Eggplant Dip
1. Wash and pat dry the aubergines
2. Prick the aubergines with a fork
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
4. Place the aubergines in the oven and bake till soft for 20-25 minutes.
5. Set aside till required
6. Shell the... - 45.0152
Roasted Aubergine Dip With Pita Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. On a chopping board cut the pitta breads into strips. Spread the bread in a single layer on to a large baking tray.
2. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on a wire... - 42.159
Aubergine (eggplant) Dip
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F gas 5.
Prick the aubergine (eggplant) all over with a fork and bake it in the oven for 45 minutes or until very soft.
Cool it under cold water and ;halye:;it length ways.
Use a tablespoon to scoop out the flesh.
2 In... - 37.1177
Aubergine Dip Clara
1) Destem the aubergines and cook them till done.
2) Once cooled, dice the aubergines, scoop out the pulp and puree till smooth.
3) In a bowl, add the aubergine puree, garlic, fennel seeds, greek youghurt, walnuts and salt.
4)... - 34.9178
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Cut the aubergine in half lengthways, brush with olive oil and season with black pepper.
Put in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
Remove the aubergine from the oven and, using a spoon, scoop out all the flesh.
Put... - 33.1189
Aubergine And Lumpflsh Puree
1. Char the aubergine either by baking it whole in the oven, or putting it under a preheated grill. (If it is grilled it will need turning regularly.) The aubergine skin should be blistered and wrinkled and the flesh inside should be soft. Allow to cool.
2.... - 31.5526
1. Peel and dice the aubergines and place them in a colander or sieve. Sprinkle with salt and leave them to stand for 30 minutes, then rinse and drain them well on absorbent kitchen paper. Place the aubergines in a large mixing bowl and add 60 ml (4 tbsp)... - 25.0061