- » Au Gratin Potato Soup
Au Gratin Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of au gratin potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for au gratin potato soup recipes.
Easy Au Gratin Potatoes With Sour Cream
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and sour cream in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 18 to 22 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in sour cream and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top - 27.3151
Potatoes Au Gratin
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon melted butter until tender.
Mix in cheese soup and milk.
Melt remaining butter and mix with bread crumbs.
In a casserole dish, arrange potatoes, soup mixture and pimiento in layers.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake in a preheated... - 32.3672
Potatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven at 375°
2) In a nonstick baking dish arrange potato slices and the celery chunks.
3) In a bowl mix cheese soup and mustard together and pour over the potatoes.
4) Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
5) Serve... - 34.8128
Rustic Potatoes Au Gratin
HEAT milk in small saucepan over medium heat until small bubbles form around edge of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add soup, cheese, garlic, nutmeg and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Layer 1/4 of potatoes and onion on bottom of slow cooker.
Top with 1/4 of soup... - 40.1927
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
1. Grease a 1-quart baking dish with baking spray, butter or oil.
2. In a bowl, combine Butter Buds, onion, flour and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add the frozen onions and heat,... - 40.1297
Corn Mousse Au Gratin
Corn Mousse Au Gratin is as good as it sounds. Corn Mousse Au Gratin is easy and all who have tasted it so far have praised me for the same.Try it! - 29.4065
Cheddar Potato Soup
COMBINE potatoes au gratin, Welsh rarebit, milk, green onion and pepper in medium saucepan.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
REMOVE from heat.
Add cheese; stir until melted. - 33.54
Nacho Potato Soup
Combine the potatoes, corn, undrained tomatoes with green chiles and water in a 3 quart saucepan and mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add the milk, cheese and Tabasco; cook until... - 35.9894
Easy Potato Cheese Soup
Combine contents of potato package, including cheese sauce mix, broth, water, carrots, and celery in a 3-1/2 quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Remove from... - 33.5249
Creamy Potato Soup
Cook bacon and onions in 3-quart saucepan.
Drain; remove from pan.
In same pan, bring water to boil.
Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat 18 minutes.
Stir in Sauce Mix, milk, parsley, pepper, bacon and onions.
Simmer over medium heat 4 to 5... - 36.1307
Sweet 'n' Sour Potato Medley
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble.
Stir water, sugar, vinegar, garlic, pepper sauce and soup into bacon fat in skillet.
Stir in potatoes, sauce mix and carrots.
Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 25 minutes, or until... - 40.1698
Fiesta Chicken And Potatoes
1. Mix the undiluted soup with the water and the sauce packets from the potato packages until well blended. Set aside.
2. Scatter the potatoes from 1 package over the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the scallions, bell pepper,... - 29.1808
Nacho Cheese Soup
In large saucepan, combine potatoes, dry au gratin sauce mix, corn with liquid, salsa and water.
Heat to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add milk, Taco cheese and olives.
Cook until che - 33.3671
Canadian Vegetable Soup
Mix potatoes, Sauce Mix, broth, water, carrots, and celery in 3-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Garnish... - 33.3834
Hearty Tuna Soup
1. In a soup pot or saucepan, measure and add water and empty in the potatoes and seasoning mix that comes in the package.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring from time to time.
4. Add remaining ingredients... - 37.1077
Landlubber's Salmon Chowder
Place bacon in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tblsp. bacon drippings.
Cover and microwave at high setting 2... - 43.6034
Farina Gnocchi Parmigiana
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a double boiler, cover and heat the milk, salt and nutmeg, over the simmering water until steaming.
3) Gradually stir in the farina and cook for about 10 minutes and until smooth and thickened.
4)... - 44.296