- » Atta Snack
Atta Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of atta snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for atta snack recipes.
This recipe is a healthy choice because it uses atta (whole wheat flour) and it has less sugar. These are light and soft, not too dense at all and are bejeweled with raisins. These are muffins that travel well for picnics and school lunch snacks and don’t... - 110.245
You May Also Like!
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 40.8457
Besan Aur Atta Ka Pura
Besan ka pura is commonly made during snack or breakfast in the Indian cuisine. This recipe for the pura also makes use of some amount of wheat flour. - 0
1. Finely slice the potatoes as for wafers.
2. Mix Chana dal atta, salt, haldi, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup water. Make a thick batter.
3. Dip the potato slices into the batter and drop the batter-coated potatoes in an oven for baking.
4. Cook both the... - 26.4972
1. Finely chop onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander.
2. Mix the Chana atta, chopped onions, tomato, chopped green chillies and salt
3. Mix thoroughly by adding water. The mixture should be of a pouring consistency.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Pour in the... - 35.7288
1. Peel boiled potatoes and mash them to small pieces.
2. Grind to paste green chillies, ginger, garlic and sugar and add it to the mashed potatoes.
3. Add salt and coriander.
4. Mix it thoroughly with hand and make small balls.
5. Mix Chana dal atta (Besan),... - 39.9665
For the filling :
1. Grind all the spices to powder.
2. Add tamarind (juice), Gur, Chilli Powder, haldi powder, salt to ground spices.
3. Add Chana dal atta (Besan) and Rice flour into it.
4. Convert it into a batter with water to dropping... - 42.4987
Wash mushrooms, wipe dry and chop finely.
Combine all ingredients except roti in a mixing bowl.
Mix well, taste and adjust seasoning.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
Spread a portion of mixture along one side of each roti and roll.
Serve immediately. - 38.6387
Palak Methi Na Muthia
This Palak Methi Na Muthia tastes simply fabulous ! These irresistibly seasoned gram flour and vegetable steamed dumplings are a snacktime craze of many ! Try this Palak Methi Na Muthia with a savory tomato or coriander dip and let me know if you've liked... - 46.5879
Wheat Waffles With Apple Sauce
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add apples and saute for about 10 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add cinnamon and apple juice and cook for about 3 minutes till thick.
Cover and keep warm.
Sift dry ingredients for waffles into a large bowl.
Add honey... - 45.7489
Green Pea Pankis
Green pea pankis are pancake like preparation made with rice and lentil flour along with green peas. Flavored with cumin and coriander and moistened with curd, the green pea pankis are coked on a griddle between banana leaves and best served hot with green... - 47.3466