- » Atta Bread
Atta Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of atta bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for atta bread recipes.
Naan is an integral part of the Indian cuisine. Usually it is made in the tandoor. Naan is one of the most common bread that is enjoyed in India and world across. - 0
The Fluffy Soft Batura
Batura is a deep fried bread typically made in Northern Part of India. Punjabi, Gujarati cuisines have versions of this bread. It is fluffy and soft and served with chole or any vegetable gravy. - 0
Simple Plain Chapathi
This is one of the most common breads made in India. It is made of whole wheat flour and can be served with any form of curry dry or gravy. - 0
You May Also Like!
Place flour in bowl, slowly add enough water to make firm dough (you might need more flour or water), sprinkle 2 teaspoon oil on dough, knead until dough is very smooth (use food processor for this step if preferred).
Set aside in airtight container for 4-6... - 41.6073
Crostini Capon Ata
1. Preheat oven to 350°. With a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn bread slices over and bake 5 minutes longer, or until lightly toasted.
2. To make caponata, cut... - 32.5645
Stuffed Clams Oreg An Ata
1. Scrub clams under cold running water. Discard any open shells that will not close when tapped.
2. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, cook clams, covered, over high heat 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently until clams open. Remove from pan;... - 34.7781
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare baking sheet by dusting with flour
3. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with your fingertips. Mound the flour in the center of the table and then nake a well in the centre and pour in... - 42.0477
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare loaf tin by greasing it and covering it with flour.
3. In a large bowl, mix the yeast with sugar and beat till light. Add the warm water and set aside to become light and frothy.
4. Sift whole wheat flour into... - 44.6704
Seven Grain Bread
1. Preheat oven
2. Grease and dust the loaf tin with flour.
3. In a large bowl, place all the flours and the poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture, so that you can pour in the yeast in it.
4. In another... - 45.7714
This Bhakri makes a delicious meal ! I love this irresistibly seasoned Indian flatbread with savory coriander dip. Try out this Bhakri and let me know if you like it ! - 32.0298
1. Sieve and sift atta, maida, salt and baking powder together.
2. Knead into a stiff dough with spinach puree and water if required.
3. Keep covered for a couple of hours.
4. Roll out into puris and deep fry. - 26.2889
High Fibre Roti
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Add hot water, a little at a time, and knead to make a stiff, pliable dough.
Pinch off lime-sized balls of dough and roll on a floured surface into 8" round roti.
Heat a tava or griddle over moderate heat... - 39.2817