- » Atta Bread
Atta Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of atta bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for atta bread recipes.
Place flour in bowl, slowly add enough water to make firm dough (you might need more flour or water), sprinkle 2 teaspoon oil on dough, knead until dough is very smooth (use food processor for this step if preferred).
Set aside in airtight container for 4-6... - 37.5115
Crostini Capon Ata
1. Preheat oven to 350°. With a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn bread slices over and bake 5 minutes longer, or until lightly toasted.
2. To make caponata, cut... - 30.4734
Stuffed Clams Oreg An Ata
1. Scrub clams under cold running water. Discard any open shells that will not close when tapped.
2. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, cook clams, covered, over high heat 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently until clams open. Remove from pan;... - 33.364
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare loaf tin by greasing it and covering it with flour.
3. In a large bowl, mix the yeast with sugar and beat till light. Add the warm water and set aside to become light and frothy.
4. Sift whole wheat flour into... - 44.279
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare baking sheet by dusting with flour
3. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with your fingertips. Mound the flour in the center of the table and then nake a well in the centre and pour in... - 41.4854
Seven Grain Bread
1. Preheat oven
2. Grease and dust the loaf tin with flour.
3. In a large bowl, place all the flours and the poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture, so that you can pour in the yeast in it.
4. In another... - 46.1711
This Bhakri makes a delicious meal ! I love this irresistibly seasoned Indian flatbread with savory coriander dip. Try out this Bhakri and let me know if you like it ! - 29.9392
1. Sieve and sift atta, maida, salt and baking powder together.
2. Knead into a stiff dough with spinach puree and water if required.
3. Keep covered for a couple of hours.
4. Roll out into puris and deep fry. - 24.1097
High Fibre Roti
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Add hot water, a little at a time, and knead to make a stiff, pliable dough.
Pinch off lime-sized balls of dough and roll on a floured surface into 8" round roti.
Heat a tava or griddle over moderate heat... - 37.2641
Indian flat breads have become popular all over the world and if you loved them, then this recipe will bowl you over. Methi theplas are very flavorful and extremely delicious. Chef Manjula has a video on how to make Methi Thepla, a recipe that can only be... - 119.829
Pyaz Kl Roti
Pyaz ki roti is an indian preparation of flat bread with wheat flour and bran batter. Cooked with finely chopped onions and green chiles, the pyaz ki rotis and lightly flavorful and savory and can be served with any indian prepation of vegetables.This is a... - 38.3586
Pyaz Aur Pudina Ki Roti
Try out this Pyaz Aur Pudine Ki Roti; a truly healthy and delicious side dish. An exciting blend of onion and mint leaves to leave your palate aksing for more! Believe me, this Pyaz Aur Pudine Ki Roti is a must try! - 46.7136
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Rub in butter and mix in cracked wheat and ajwain.
Add water, a little at a time, and knead to make a stiff, pliable dough.
Add move water if needed.
Pinch off lemon-sized balls of dough and roll on a floured surface... - 41.9147
Parathas or Indian fried flatbreads are popular in North India with vegetable stuffing. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Aloo Paratha or Potato stuffed Fried Flatbread with boiled and cooked potatoes seasoned with spices. Good with a chutney! - 113.667
These delicious Indian fenugreek flatbreads are a wonderful and tasty treat! - 30.3993
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1206
Baked Palak Methi Puri
These baked palak methi puris are nutritious and healthy and nutritious flat breads that can be served as a meal with a side. Prepared with a batter of millet flour, wheat flour and flavored with ginger and green chilis and fenugreek leaves, the baked palak... - 39.5483
1. Finely chop onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander.
2. Mix the Chana atta, chopped onions, tomato, chopped green chillies and salt
3. Mix thoroughly by adding water. The mixture should be of a pouring consistency.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Pour in the... - 33.0279
Indian Aloo Paratha
Indian Aloo Paratha is one of the most popular breakfast dishes that is even eaten for lunch or dinner. Watch this video to learn the detailed recipe of this potato stuffed Indian bread. Bon Appetit! - 135.946
Spicy Potato & Roti Roll
How to proceed
1. Apply a little masala water, sprinkle a little onion masala mixture and chillies in vinegar on each roti.
2. Put a potato roll in the centre, fold and cook each roti on both sides for a few minutes using a little ghee.
3. Serve hot. - 33.6978
Mexican Fish Patties
ln a grinder process the bread pieces to get fresh bread crumbs.
Boil fish in a saucepan with 1 cup water, 1 bay leaf, 1 green cardamom and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
Chop the boiled fish to get small pieces.
Mix... - 41.0417
Punjabi Chhole Bhature
Fond of North Indian food? Your treat is incomplete without these yummy Punjabi Chhole Bhature. This dish is one of the staples in North India and is served as a main dish. The recipe is simple and completely deletctable. Watch the video and treat your family... - 100.263
Sankranti Special Til Gud Poli
Sankranti Special Til Gud poli is a Maharashtrian delicacy which beautifully blends the flavors of jaggery and sesame seeds in this dessert. The dish is usually prepared for the occasion of sankranti, which is a kite flying festival in India. Watch this video... - 111.121
Aloo Paratha is originally/actually made in a 'tandoor' or clay oven just like most other Indian Breads. But, it can also be made at
home, either pan-fried or baked in an oven. The home-made version of Aloo Paratha may not be as soft as the 'tandoor' version... - 51.8367