- » Atta
Enjoy our collection of atta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for atta recipes.
Stuffed Clams Oreg An Ata
1. Scrub clams under cold running water. Discard any open shells that will not close when tapped.
2. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, cook clams, covered, over high heat 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently until clams open. Remove from pan;... - 34.7781
Crostini Capon Ata
1. Preheat oven to 350°. With a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn bread slices over and bake 5 minutes longer, or until lightly toasted.
2. To make caponata, cut... - 32.5645
Chokha Na Ata Noo Aaoud ( Rice Flour Sweet )
1. Warm the milk. Mix the grated coconuts in half a litre of milk and then remove the coconut milk by liquidising the mixture or grinding it. Discard the coconut.
2. Place the remaining milk and coconut milk in a heavy vessel. Add the sugar and stir. Place... - 29.5988
You May Also Like!
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 40.8457
Atta Che Thalipeeth
If you want to prepare a quick and easy breakfast.Hit on the recipe below.Atta Che Thalipeeth prepared with wheat flour and onion makes this dish very tasty!The ingredients used to prepare this dish are generally available in everybody's kitchen. - 0
This recipe is a healthy choice because it uses atta (whole wheat flour) and it has less sugar. These are light and soft, not too dense at all and are bejeweled with raisins. These are muffins that travel well for picnics and school lunch snacks and don’t... - 110.245
Atta Ki Puri
1 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
2 Add in water and knead to a smooth and slightly stiff dough.
3 Cover, using a wet cloth and set aside for one hour.
4 Knead again and make small round balls about the size of a walnut.
5 Roll... - 35.6943
Place flour in bowl, slowly add enough water to make firm dough (you might need more flour or water), sprinkle 2 teaspoon oil on dough, knead until dough is very smooth (use food processor for this step if preferred).
Set aside in airtight container for 4-6... - 41.6073
Atta Halwa / Wheat Flour Pudding (atte Ka Halwa)
Learn how to make traditional Indian Kadah Prashad or atte ( Wheat Flour) Ka Halwa (Pudding) using 1 cup Flour, 1 cup Ghee, Dry fruit of our choice, Sugar (1/2 cup), and Water (2.5 cup). This simple yet tasty pudding/dessert is often made at homes for prayer... - 0
Besan Aur Atta Ka Pura
Besan ka pura is commonly made during snack or breakfast in the Indian cuisine. This recipe for the pura also makes use of some amount of wheat flour. - 0
Naan is an integral part of the Indian cuisine. Usually it is made in the tandoor. Naan is one of the most common bread that is enjoyed in India and world across. - 0
The Fluffy Soft Batura
Batura is a deep fried bread typically made in Northern Part of India. Punjabi, Gujarati cuisines have versions of this bread. It is fluffy and soft and served with chole or any vegetable gravy. - 0
Simple Plain Chapathi
This is one of the most common breads made in India. It is made of whole wheat flour and can be served with any form of curry dry or gravy. - 0
Atta Recipes By Category