- » Atta
Enjoy our collection of atta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for atta recipes.
Stuffed Clams Oreg An Ata
1. Scrub clams under cold running water. Discard any open shells that will not close when tapped.
2. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, cook clams, covered, over high heat 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently until clams open. Remove from pan;... - 33.364
Crostini Capon Ata
1. Preheat oven to 350°. With a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn bread slices over and bake 5 minutes longer, or until lightly toasted.
2. To make caponata, cut... - 30.4734
Chokha Na Ata Noo Aaoud ( Rice Flour Sweet )
1. Warm the milk. Mix the grated coconuts in half a litre of milk and then remove the coconut milk by liquidising the mixture or grinding it. Discard the coconut.
2. Place the remaining milk and coconut milk in a heavy vessel. Add the sugar and stir. Place... - 27.1411
You May Also Like!
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 42.2736
Atta Che Thalipeeth
If you want to prepare a quick and easy breakfast.Hit on the recipe below.Atta Che Thalipeeth prepared with wheat flour and onion makes this dish very tasty!The ingredients used to prepare this dish are generally available in everybody's kitchen. - 0
This recipe is a healthy choice because it uses atta (whole wheat flour) and it has less sugar. These are light and soft, not too dense at all and are bejeweled with raisins. These are muffins that travel well for picnics and school lunch snacks and don’t... - 111.912
Atta Ki Puri
1 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
2 Add in water and knead to a smooth and slightly stiff dough.
3 Cover, using a wet cloth and set aside for one hour.
4 Knead again and make small round balls about the size of a walnut.
5 Roll... - 35.3325
Place flour in bowl, slowly add enough water to make firm dough (you might need more flour or water), sprinkle 2 teaspoon oil on dough, knead until dough is very smooth (use food processor for this step if preferred).
Set aside in airtight container for 4-6... - 37.5115
Atta Halwa / Wheat Flour Pudding (atte Ka Halwa)
Learn how to make traditional Indian Kadah Prashad or atte ( Wheat Flour) Ka Halwa (Pudding) using 1 cup Flour, 1 cup Ghee, Dry fruit of our choice, Sugar (1/2 cup), and Water (2.5 cup). This simple yet tasty pudding/dessert is often made at homes for prayer... - 0
Knead whole wheat flour(atta) to make dough.
This is required for the outer cover.
With a spoon mash the potatoes.
Add all the ingredients required for stuffing to the mashed potatoes.
Take two chapattis.
Put the filling on one... - 40.1225
1. Finely slice the potatoes as for wafers.
2. Mix Chana dal atta, salt, haldi, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup water. Make a thick batter.
3. Dip the potato slices into the batter and drop the batter-coated potatoes in an oven for baking.
4. Cook both the... - 24.748
1. Finely chop onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander.
2. Mix the Chana atta, chopped onions, tomato, chopped green chillies and salt
3. Mix thoroughly by adding water. The mixture should be of a pouring consistency.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Pour in the... - 33.0279
1. Sieve and sift atta, maida, salt and baking powder together.
2. Knead into a stiff dough with spinach puree and water if required.
3. Keep covered for a couple of hours.
4. Roll out into puris and deep fry. - 24.1097
Atta Recipes By Category