- » Atkins Meat
Atkins Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of atkins meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for atkins meat recipes.
Dr Atkins Fromage Burger
Combine beef, chives, tarragon, salt, parsley, scallions, tomato, and egg.
Shape into 12 equal balls.
Flatten each ball to pancake shape.
Divide cheese into 6 piles.
Press cheese together.
Place 1 pile of cheese in the center of 6 of the meat... - 47.2387
Dr. Atkins' Fromage Burger
1. Mix together beef, chives, tarragon, salt, parsley, scallions, tomato and egg.
2. Mix until combined.
3. Shape the mixture into 12 equal balls.
4. Then, flatten each ball to form a pancake shape.
5. Simultaneously, divide the cheese into 6 piles and... - 45.4408
Almond Stuffing For Birds Or Meat
1. In a large skillet melt the butter.
2. Add onions and cook till they turn light brown in color.
3. Combine parsley, spices and ham.
4. Mix the ingredients well.
5. Combine the ingredients with eggs, almonds, wine, rinds and pork.
6. Use... - 44.0221
Stuffed Hamburgers On The Grill
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve ? Here's a brilliant recipe that is just apt for you. Watch the chef prepare Stuffed Hamburgers on the Grill recipe exclusively for you. - 90.539
Salami And Parmesan
1. Beat eggs and pour them into a pan.
2. Then, dip salami cubes into the beaten eggs.
3. Roll the cubes in Parmesan cheese until coated.
4. Repeat the procedure.
5. Deep fry in hot oil for 30 seconds, until lightly browned.
6. Serve at once. - 33.27
Leftover Lamb Or Pork Salad
1. Thinly slice lamb or pork.
2. In a bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, oil, rosemary, vinegar and mustard.
3. In a salad bowl, place greens with Parmesan shavings and toss them with the dressing.
4. Arrange meat over greens.
5. Serve the... - 40.8128
Mother's Pot Roast
1. Rub garlic powder and seasoned salt into the meat.
2. Place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. Place onions and garlic in a food processor.
4. Push tomatoes through a strainer to rid them of seeds and place tomato pulp in food processor.
6.... - 40.8391
Healthy Low Carb Cheese And Bacon Muffin
Think bacon and cheese cannot come together to make a healthy, low carb treat? Think again! This video by LowCarb360 is here to show you that low carb does not always mean drab and tasteless. Watch the video to know of a delicious savory muffin recipe that... - 104.398
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients together.
2. Blend the mixture, until it becomes smooth.
3. Allow it to chill.
4. Once chilled, serve it over a bed of lettuce leaves. - 37.7266
Chicken Salad Ham Rolls
1. Mix all the ingredients, except ham and lettuce.
2. Arrange ham slices in a platter and spread the mixture over them.
3. Roll each slice and hold it by insering the toothpick.
4. On a platter, place lettuce leaves as a base and transfer... - 39.1585
Not Just Another Tossed Salad
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat... - 44.8289
1. In a medium skillet, heat butter to saute onion, celery and garlic until golden brown.
2. In a bowl, place turkey and add onion mixture along with the leftover ingredients.
3. Use a fork to mix well.
4. Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and saute... - 41.7454
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. In a shallow roasting pan,place ribs in a single layer with their meaty side upside down.
3. Roast the meat for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the fat.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients.
6. Sprinkle these over the... - 42.7538
1. In a small bowl, mix heavy cream and water together.
2. Add crushed pork rinds into this mixture and allow them to get soaked until softened or for about 10 minutes.
3. Then, mix together beef, pork, and veal.
4. Further, combine cream mixture,... - 46.7538
Steak Au Poivre
1. Roll the steaks in ground pepper, so that its surface is covered with pepper on both sides.
2. Press pepper into steaks.
3. In a large skillet melt butter.
4. Add rosemary and sage.
5. In the skillet add steaks and brown it.
6. Pour warm cognac... - 45.2856
1. Mix 1/2 cup olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel, salt, and garlic in a large bowl.
2. Add onions and carrots.
3. Spread 1/2 of vegetable mixture on bottom of a roasting pan.
4. Place rabbit pieces on top.
5. Top with remaining vegetable... - 44.6361
1. In a bowl mix vinegar, water, pepper and 1/8 cup olive oil.
2. Keep the steak in this mixture and marinate it well.
3. Keep the marinated steak in the refrigerator for 2 hours - it is recommended to keep it overnight.
4. In a skillet,... - 46.5398
Calves Liver In Red Wine
1. Take a large bowl, and combine together shallots, wine, lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Marinate the liver for 1 hour.
3. Turn the liver and marinate it for another hour.
4. Remove liver from marinade.
5. Take a skillet and melt... - 43.011
Fran's Special Pate
1. Preheat oven to 275° F.
2. Cook bacon until crisp.
3. Reserve fat.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of bacon fat in frying pan.
5. Saute chicken livers about 5 minutes over medium heat.
6. Remove from pan and set aside.
7. Add butter to pan... - 47.2211
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl mix egg whites, poultry seasoning, chicken and salt.
3. Make croquettes which are 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
4. Fry the croquettes in canola oil till they turn crisp.
5. Saute the mushrooms... - 45.8051
1.Take a wok or skillet and sautÃ© onions until they becomes soft.
2. Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
3. Keep adding crabmeat, parsley, and red pepper, one by one and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
4. Add lemon juice, salt,... - 45.7028
Crabmeat And Mushroom Omelet
1. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
2. Add mushrooms and onion and saute until light brown.
3. Further, stir in crabmeat and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Then, add sherry and simmer for another minute.
5. Reserve half of the crab mixture and set... - 41.5342
Oriental Beef Stir Fry
1. Drain the spinach well.
2. Cut meat into thin strips.
3. In a skillet, saute the meat in half of the hot sesame oil.
4. Brown the meat properly on both sides.
5. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and pepper.
6. Then, replace the... - 46.0656
Turkey A La King
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a bowl beat the yolks till they are thick and are lemon colored.
3. Combine tarragon and salt.
4. Beat heavy cream and mix into the bowl.
5. Stir in stock.
6. Add turkey meat.
7. Pour the mixture in ovenproof... - 42.3648
1. In a pan of cold water, add meat and salt.
2. boil the mixture over low flame.
3. Skim bubbles off the top.
4. Now, cover the lid and simmer the mixture for about 2 1/2 hours.
5. Further, add vegetables, seasonings and pepper and cook slowly for... - 43.9276
My Grandmother's Veal Stew
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Taka a skillet and place bacon, butter, onion, and mushrooms in it.
3. Saute the mixture over low heat. Saute till golden brown
4. With a slotted spoon remove the mixture.
5. In an ovenproof serving dish... - 45.6871
Cocktail Tomato Sauce
1) In a large bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
2) Chill the cocktail sauce.
3) Serve chilled cocktail sauce alongside grilled seafood, meat or vegetables. - 31.2669
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. In a heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Insert ground meat, onion, and garlic to butter in skillet.
4. Fry until light brown on all sides.
5. In the pan, slowly pour wine and cook for 2... - 47.9662
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil.
2. Add meat, and fry till brown on both sides.
3. Push meat on a side of the pot and add onions.
4. Cook 2 more minutes.
5. Keep adding water, soup bones, and salt. Add one by one.
6. Place over low heat for 2... - 47.1515
1. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients together and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine creme fraiche and mayonnaise together and mix well.
3. Mix it with chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve the... - 42.0132
Hot Beef Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and cabbage.
2. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix onions, radishes, tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves together and pour over lettuce.
4. Toss until well blended.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet... - 45.4996
Spicy Sausage Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a pan, saute sausage and garlic in olive oil until sausage is browned properly.
3. Drain off fat.
4. Then, add salt, caraway seeds, tomato paste and Tabasco sauce, stirring well until mixed.
5.... - 45.6029
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Have the butcher bone and tie meat.
3. Insert minced garlic in the few incisions made by cutting veal.
4. Use a roasting pan with cover, in it heat oil and fry veal until it becomes brown.
5. After the... - 43.7538
Healthy Low Carb Fried Crab Cakes
Worried that crab cakes will set you back on all the progress you've made with the help of a strict low carb diet? Then try this recipe for delicious crab cakes by LowCarb360 and eat guilt free! This is an easy recipe and yields very tasty fried treats. - 101.628
Low Carb Beef Cheese Burger Pie
Want a delicious beef filled cheese burger pie to be a part of your low carb diet? We aren't joking! You can really eat this delicious treat while on a religious diet. All you need to do is cook it the right way, and this LowCarb360 video will show you how... - 109.267
Sausage And Beef Pasta Sauce
1) In a large heavy pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the pork chops and saute till it browns well.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, water, garlic and salt. Let the mixture come to a simmer.
3) In a skillet, drop in the sausages. Prick the... - 44.8446
Eggplant Little Shoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Rinse the eggplants. Parboil without peeling or chopping them in a pot of salted, boiling water for 5 minutes.
3) Take the eggplants out of the water once done. Slice them long.
4) Gently scoop out the... - 44.8777
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In bowl let the eggplant soak in salted water for 60 minutes.
3. Dry the eggplant with paper towels.
4. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Brown the chopped onions in the oil.
6. Add... - 45.7241
Low Carb Stuffed Peppers
In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe gives demo for one of her popular recipes and its Low Carb Stuffed Peppers. It’s an easy to make dish and can be stored in the freezer for future use. So, if you are late for office, it can be packed in your lunch... - 122.066
Mexican Low Carb Spinach And Beef Casserole
Here is an amazing lowcarb spinach and beef casserole. This is a simple Mexican style casserole with plenty of spinach and ground beef. There is a perfect blend of flavors from the tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and seasoning to pamper your taste buds. - 111.981
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This homemade Rotisserie Chicken Salad is low carb and Atkins Induction Friendly. The longer it sits in the refrigerator the better it taste. - 0
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268