- » Atkins Diet Snack
Atkins Diet Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of atkins diet snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for atkins diet snack recipes.
Atkins Nosh Popcorn Mix
1 Heat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk butter, egg whites, sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
3. Put cereal and nuts in a large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss to blend. Add... - 30.843
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients together.
2. Blend the mixture, until it becomes smooth.
3. Allow it to chill.
4. Once chilled, serve it over a bed of lettuce leaves. - 36.1358
Cheesy Ham Snack
1. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese together.
2. In a dish, arrange the ham slices and spread this mixture on top.
3. Finish by adding tomato slices.
3. Roll up the mixture.
4. Place the ham roll on top of a thin slice of Swiss cheese and... - 36.9098
Mac Nut Candy
1) In a bowl, mix together the chocolate syrup and sugar substitute.
2) Add the mixture over the unsweetened coconut. Mix well to combine.
3) Let the coconut rest for a few minutes to allow all the flavors to blend.
4) Add in the macadamia nuts and... - 35.7519
Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a healthy recipe to snack on? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious and low on carbs Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits which are just perfect to munch on anytime. - 93.9903
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Delicious Deviled Eggs
One of the easy and fabulous ways to increase your protein intake during pregnancy, is the deviled eggs. Eggs are great source of protein and when served as deviled, it becomes more delicious. This video also shares some of the most useful tips to manage your... - 106.177
Butter Lettuce Cups With Buffalo Chicken
Here is a healthier version of buffalo wings, for all the health-concerned foodies. You will get almost the same flavor and texture of buffalo wings, without the negative factors. Preparation is super easy and this can also be served by wrapping inside... - 110.465
1) In a bowl, mix together the almond extract and 1 packet of sugar substitute.
2) Pour the mixture over a bowl containing grated coconut. Mix thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add in the almond butter, mascarpone cheese and 1 packet of sugar substitute.... - 36.8567
1 In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2 Add food coloring, if desired.
3 Shape into your favorite designs like-€”fruits, vegetables, and so forth.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill until forms hold their shape.
5 ... - 35.9454
The Top Pop
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2 Fill plastic molds for popsicles with the mixture. (1 mold holds 6 popsicles)
3 Insert a stick if desired. (It is best to do this when popsicles are partially frozen.)
4 Allow to freeze.
5... - 24.2149
1 Spray a small baking pan with oil substitute.
2 In a pan, combine all the ingredients together except peanut butter.
3 Place over low heat and add the peanut butter.
4 Heat until the peanut butter melts.
5 Stir until well... - 35.5897
Chocolate Sponge Layer Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2 Lightly grease a 8-inch layer pan.
3 In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa together.
4 In another bowl, beat eggs with sugar substitute until very thick.
5 Stir in the... - 40.1792
Chicken Salad Ham Rolls
1. Mix all the ingredients, except ham and lettuce.
2. Arrange ham slices in a platter and spread the mixture over them.
3. Roll each slice and hold it by insering the toothpick.
4. On a platter, place lettuce leaves as a base and transfer... - 37.7775
Pecan Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly spray a cookie sheet with oil substitute.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
4 Blend well.
5 Drop by teaspoonfuls on the prepared cookie sheet.
6 Bake for about 10 minutes.
7 ... - 39.4917
1. In a non-stick pan, melt butter.
2. Add nuts and saute them until lightly browned.
3. Once browned, transfer them on paper toweling to remove excess oil.
4. Now, season them with salt to taste if you like them salty.
5. Use a sugar... - 30.6665
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
3 In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients.
4 In another bowl, combine peanut butter with the remaining ingredients.
5 Mix in to the flour mixture.
6 Stir until... - 44.2332
Lemon Sponge Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-inch tube pan.
3 In a pan, scald cream and remove from the heat.
4 In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
5 In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar... - 39.7066
1. In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons butter and cook over medium flame until it melts.
2. Add garlic and onion and saute until transparent.
3. Further, add coconut and saute until light brown.
4. Remove the skillet from heat and allow it to cool.
5. In a... - 45.0782
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl mix egg whites, poultry seasoning, chicken and salt.
3. Make croquettes which are 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
4. Fry the croquettes in canola oil till they turn crisp.
5. Saute the mushrooms... - 45.422
CrÃ¨me De Cacao Brownies
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Grease a 1 1/2-quart flat baking dish.
3 In a bowl, cream butter using electric hand mixer.
4 Add in eggs one at a time, beating well.
5 In top of double boiler, melt chocolate with extract and... - 41.158
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2 Lightly grease an 8-inch layer pan
3 In a pan, scald the cream and remove from the heat.
4 In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together.
5 In another bowl, beat eggs with... - 42.2773
Easy Tuna Cakes
Easy canned tuna recipes are a great way to add more heart healthy fish to your diet, and these Low Carb Tuna Cakes from Kent Altena are the perfect seafood dish for those on a low carb diet. Pair this Atkins diet tuna fish recipe with a homemade low carb... - 102.444
Easy Cheese Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine bake mix and baking powder in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese and cream until well blended; dough will be quite stiff. Gather into a ball and knead in bowl once or twice to blend.
3. Transfer dough to a counter and press into... - 24.5914
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine bake mix, cayenne, baking powder, egg, cream, cheddar, and Parmesan in a bow! until well blended.
3. Drop 12 heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet. Season with paprika. Bake... - 28.0339
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 38.3944
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine butter and sugar substitute in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy; beat in egg and vanilla. Add baking soda, salt, and bake mix; beat until well blended. Add oats and raisins and beat until... - 35.5244
Creamy Lemon Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. For the crust: Combine bake mix, butter, sugar substitute, and cream cheese in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until mixture comes together, about 2 minutes. (Mixture will be crumbly at... - 35.8917
Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins
1. Heat oven to 350°F.. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with paper or foil liners.
2. Combine bake mix, sugar substitute, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a food processor; pulse until nuts are finely... - 36.0708
Almond Orange Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine 1/2cup of the almonds, coconut, and sugar substitute in a food processor and pulse until almonds are finely ground. Add orange zest and egg white and pulse until... - 38.218
German Chocolate Brownies
1. For the brownies: Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with a 14-inch sheet of foil, wrapping overhangs around pan. Butterfoil.
2. Combine brownie mix, butter, water, oil, and egg in a bowl, stirring until blended. Scrape into pan and... - 37.6121
Carrot Muffins With Currants
1. Move a rack to the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together bake mix, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and sugar substitute in a medium bowl; make a well in the... - 34.6136
Very Berry Bran Coffee Cake
1. Move a rack to the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
2. Whisk together bake mix, flour, bran, sugar substitute, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and pecans in a medium bowl; make a well in the... - 37.6274