- » Asparagus Spread
Asparagus Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus spread recipes.
Fresh Steamed Asparagus
Want to enjoy a healthy and delighting asparagus recipe at home? There is nothing better than steamed asparagus in cajun style in a easy to make recipe by Beryl Stokes. - 96.9104
Asparagus Casserole With Sour Cream
Pre-heat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
Wash, trim and simmer or steam the asparagus spears, in batches if necessary, for 4-5 minutes depending on the thickness of the spears.
Drain well and arrange in the casserole dish.
Sprinkle the... - 30.6454
Asparagus With Sour Cream
Cook the asparagus until barely tender and drain.
Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
Mix the sour cream with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the lemon juice.
Spread over the asparagus.
Melt the butter in a small pan and stir the crumbs in... - 39.1442
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Rinse the asparagus. Snap off the hard ends of the spears and discard them.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the asparagus in the oil to lightly coat the spears. Add the salt and pepper.
3. Spread the asparagus on a nonstick or... - 26.1036
Quick Lemon Roasted Asparagus
Looking for a perfect side dish which could go with any meal? Here is an excellent lemon roasted asparagus recipe with balsamic vinegar and chives. Lemon and roasted asparagus seems to give a very nice flavor. A great all nutrients packed recipe which is... - 100.635
Mix cheese and seasoning with juice from asparagus.
Spread on bread.
Place 2 or 3 asparagus tips in centre and roll bread over them.
Fasten with toothpicks.
Toast in oven and serve. - 26.0494
Asparagus Cheese Broil
1) Butter a small baking tray (if using).
2) Place the bread slice on the baking tray.
3) Spread the asparagus on the bread slice, to cover it .
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Sprinkle cheese on top.
6) Broil it 7 to 8 inches from the broiler,... - 42.7067
Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder.... - 40.0381
Asparagus - Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Cut the woody ends of asparagus. Now, thinly slice the bottom part leaving out the upper tip.
3. In a large baking dish, lay pasta and spread sliced asparagus on it.
4. In blender, add dill, salt,... - 107.895
Sweet And Sour Asparagus Salad
In skillet spread out asparagus; cook in small amount of boiling, salted water till tender, 8 minutes.(Electric skillet 275°.)
Drain asparagus and set aside.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
To... - 41.283
Oven Roasted Asparagus
When you are tight on time and need to bet on something that is delicious and effortless, go for the simple perfect oven roasted asparagus. Reliably delicious, this simple dish is one great way to use up the springtime veggie and can make for an excellent yet... - 112.965
Asparagus In Cream
1. Wash and scale the asparagus and snap the tough ends off and peel the stocks
2. Cut each stock across into pieces as long as wide; also, peel and mince the shallots
3. In a saucepan, place the asparagus, sprinkle a teaspoon of salt... - 39.1553
1. Slice the bread thinly and spread with butter
2. Place an asparagus spear on top of the butter and then roll up the bread slice. Cut the roll in half.
3. These rolls can be chilled or frozen. These rolls can be frozen for later use by packing them... - 31.4481
1 Break tough woody ends from asparagus; wash stalks well. If scales are large or sandy, cut off with a sharp knife, then wash stalks again. Cut off flowery tip of each stalk to a 3-inch length to use for sandwiches, then chill remaining to cook for a family... - 25.2687
1. Break tough woody ends from the asparagus; wash the stalks well. If scales are large and sandy, cut off with a sharp knife, then wash stalks again. Cut off flowery tip of each stalk to a 3-inch length to use for sandwiches, then chill the remaining to cook... - 29.5614
Asparagus With Cheese Sauce
Heat asparagus in its own liquid.
Combine milk and cheese and slowly heat in a saucepan; stir until well blended.
Add salt, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
Drain asparagus and place in a small serving dish.
Top with cheese sauce.
Garnish with paprika o - 31.4502
Asparagus Roll Ups
Flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin.
In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and sour cream until well blended.
Spread cheese mixture on bread.
Place an asparagus spear on each slice of bread.
Roll up jelly roll style.
Place... - 38.7102
1. Slice the bread into 3 inch squares while removing the crusts.
2. Spread butter on every bread slice and then place the chicken slice.
3. Season with salt and pepper on the top. Also, place one asparagus spear.
4. Roll the bread with chicken slice... - 34.4737
White Bean Chevre Spread
1. Place the beans, chevre, herbs and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Transfer the spread to a small serving bowl and stir in the salt and pepper. - 33.0645
Louisiana Asparagus Shortcake
Make a drawn butter sauce of the flour, salt, 1/4 cup butter and asparagus liquor, beating in the last 1/4 cup of butter after sauce is taken from fire.
Add asparagus, spread between and on cake.
Garnish with quartered hard-boiled eggs, parsley, and paprika. - 26.2571
Ham Asparagus Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Evenly spread each slice of ham with mustard.
3) Now place three asparagus spears on each slice (alternate tips for appearance) and roll up.
4) In a casserole, place it, seam side... - 47.8958
Baked Asparagus Italian-style
1 Peel and wash the asparagus (see right) and trim off the tough ends. Tie in a bundle.
2 Heat 9 cups lightly salted water. As soon as it begins to boil, put in the tied asparagus and let boil for 15-20 minutes, depending on the quality of the asparagus... - 41.3269
Creamy Asparagus Salad
1) Drain asparagus, reserve liquid and add water to the reserd liquid to make 2-1/2 cups.
2) Soften gelatin in the liquid and stir in bouillon cubes, sugar, and onion.
3) Heat to dissolve bouillon and gelatin and then allow it to chill until partially... - 45.0693
Penthouse Party With 3k, Kt And Cheri
Guest Chef Cheri of The Watering Mouth drops by to show Assunta and friend, Katie Biter an easy app and delicious cocktail. Try using this method to impress your guest at your next get together. - 0
Shrimp And Asparagus Quiche
Flake shrimp and mix with asparagus.
Spread over bottom of baked quiche shell.
Beat egg lightly with wire whip.
Stir in evaporated milk, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Microwave 6 to 7 minutes on '6', or 7 to 8 minutes 30 seconds on '5'. - 32.6359
Ham And Asparagus Crepes
Peel the lower third of each asparagus spear and simmer, uncovered, in plenty of lightly salted water for about 15 minutes or until tender.
Spread out the crepes and cover each crepe with a slice of ham.
Over the ham place 2 or 3 asparagus spears and roll up... - 24.9419
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Line a baking sheet/ tray with foil and spread prepared mixture.
4. Roast in pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till... - 37.156
Fresh Asparagus Salad
Toss the lettuce with a little French dressing and spread it out in a wide bowl or on a deep plate.
Put little bunches of 3-4 spears of asparagus all around the outside of the lettuce, with groups of 3-4 wedges of tomato between.
Insert the cucumber... - 40.7373
Asparagus Roll Ups
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together first 3 ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the crusts from bread and press each slice to 1/8-inch thickness using fingertips or a rolling pin.
3) Spread each slice with a rounded teaspoonful of the prepared... - 45.2294
Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Add milk, mixing with a fork, until dough forms a ball.
Melt butter; add flour, milk, salt and pepper.
Cook slowly until slightly thickened.
Add chicken; cool.
Roll pastry into a very... - 41.9626
In a bowl combine cornflour, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Combine butter and milk and pour in the flour mixture.
Stir just enough to mix.
Pour about two or three tablespoons batter on a hot tawa or griddle (medium heat) and make thin pancakes,... - 40.1285
Salty - Sour Grilled Asparagus
Be it your salads, eggs, bacon or roasts, grilled asparagus is one dish that goes perfectly with almost all your food. What's more, this spring favorite cooks easily and brings to your plate a gamut of health benefits too. The recipe here uses fresh, seasonal... - 111.074
Asparagus And Cheese Croissants
1. Drain asparagus. Slit croissants three quarters through, spread base of each with cream cheese, sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper, top with asparagus and grated tasty cheese, replace lid of croissant.
2. Cover each croissant with absorbent paper, place... - 24.9724
Asparagus And Eggs With Sesame Seeds
If using fresh asparagus, trim and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Steam until tender.
If using frozen asparagus, cook according to instructions on package.
Butter a casserole and arrange half the asparagus on the bottom, cover with hard-cooked egg slices,... - 34.1147
Asparagus Cheese Slices
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and cheese over a low heat.
3) Gradually stir in the milk as the cheese is completely melted.
4) Season with the Worcestershire sauce, Cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
5) Cook... - 46.361
1) In a saucepan, heat the asparagus spears.
2) Drain thoroughly and transfer to a serving dish.
3) Sieve the hard-boiled egg yolks and spread over asparagus tips.
4) In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and chopped parsley together.
5) Combine with the... - 40.4273
Remove crusts from bread slices.
Roll slices flat; spread with hollandaise sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese; fold each slice over asparagus spear.
Secure with toothpick.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 de- grees for 12 minutes. - 31.6141
Combine cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise and capers; mix well.
Spread on toast.
Arrange asparagus spears on top and garnish with egg.
Drizzle a little dressing over each, if desired.
Serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.2097
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 40.3264
Tea Time Asparagus Rolls
Butter bread, starting 1/2 inch in from one edge; spread lightly with sandwich spread.
Place an asparagus spear on the edge opposite from the exposed butter and roll up tightly.
Wrap and chill to seal buttered edge.
When sealed, frost each roll with... - 29.7584
Fresh Asparagus Mimosa
1) Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
2) Wash the stalks properly.
3) Using vegetable parer, scrape skin and scales from stalks.
4) In large skillet, add salt to 1-1/2 inches water and let it boil.
5) Put asparagus spears; cover the pan... - 35.5735
White Asparagus Soup
Asparagus Soup is a unique and winning soup that fits into any dinner spread with ease! Surprise your guests with this tasty and simple Asparagus Soup. I am sure they will love it! - 33.9236
Ham Asparagus Hollandaise
In 2-cup measure, prepare hollandaise sauce mix according to package directions.
Cook 2 minutes, 30 seconds or until mixture boils, stirring 3 times.
In small bowl, soften cream cheese (10 sec); blend in mayonnaise.
Remove wax or foil overwrap from asparagus... - 38.0243
Sour Cream Asparagus
Set oven to broil.
Arrange asparagus in baking pan; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients, mix well, and spread over asparagus.
Broil until lightly browned and bubbly (do not overcook).
Sauce may be served over broccoli, cauliflower, or... - 30.304
Rolled Asparagus Sandwiches
Cut 1/4 in. thick slices of bread from a rather fresh, moist loaf of bread.
Remove the crusts and spread the bread slices with softened butter.
Dip the asparagus tips, either fresh cooked or canned, in mayonnaise.
Place one on the edge of a slice of bread... - 29.6064
Easy Grilled Asparagus
Here is a wonderful video that displays a simple recipe for grilled asparagus. The chef here makes the same in just a few minutes, so can you. This is a great way to begin any backyard barbeque. Simply grill up some asparagus and serve with your favorite dip! - 97.7411
1. Line an 18-cm/7-inch flan dish or ring with pastry.
2. Blanch asparagus for 5 minutes. Drain and allow to cool. Slice onions and cook gently in the butter until soft.
3. Whisk the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper and add to the onions. Cut the... - 33.0473
Asparagus Rolls has a great taste. The Rolls lovers should not miss Asparagus Rolls. The cheese topping greatly enhances the taste of Asparagus Rolls. - 36.5659
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt. Cut in butter and mix well into the flour.
3) Now, use a sharp knife and cut lard into small pieces and work it into the flour mixture. Use your... - 48.2465
Quick Fix Casserole
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) Follow package directions to cook the macaroni and cheese.
3) Grease 1 quart (1 L) casserole and transfer 2/3 of macaroni into it.
4) Put a layer of asparagus over it.
5) Follow the layer with... - 40.3538
Asparagus En Croute
Roll slices of bread as thin as possible with a rolling pin; trim crusts.
You will have pieces of bread 3 to 3 1/2 inches square.
Lay squares out on a work surface and cover with a damp towel for 10 minutes.
Cut cheese into fingers, more or less the size of... - 34.7914
1) Rinse fresh asparagus or defrost frozen ones. Drain and keep aside.
2) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in chopped green onions and butter. Microwave on HIGH for about 2 minutes.
3) Mix in the flour, salt and pepper. Next, stir in sour cream along with... - 42.8474
Asparagus Wrapped In Prosciutto
1. Trim the bottom part of the asparagus, leaving a stalk that measures 4 inches long.
2. Boil very briefly (3 minutes) in salted water. Cool immediately in ice water and drain.
3. Spread each asparagus with a thin layer of goat cheese and wrap with a single... - 23.2094
Asparagus Spear Sandwiches
1)Trim crusts from bread and spread softened butter ,parmesan cheese on each slice.
2)Place an asparagus spear diagonally across each bread slice and fold in opposite corners of bread, securing with a wooden pick.
3)Use a baking sheet and place... - 40.8615
Tuna And Asparagus Scallop
Drain and spread asparagus in a buttered 9 x 6-inch bake dish.
Strew with diced bread, flaked tuna, cheese and chives.
Combine soup, eggs, milk and season to taste.
Pour over the ingredients in the bake dish.
Spoon in several places until liquids settle to... - 34.0215
Asparagus In Anchovy Sauce
Asparagus in anchovy sauce is a flavorful herbed asparagus recipe. Made with cooked asparagus, tossed and marinated with the anchovy sauce, this dish is ready to be served. Prepared with a mix of lemon juice, anchovy, onion and garlic powder along with dried... - 44.3367
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Thoroughly drain and slice the asparagus spears into 2 inch pieces.
3) In a lightly greased casserole, arrange the asparagus spears.
4) Cover with a layer of hard-boiled egg, then spread a layer of... - 45.5486
Warm Asparagus Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese, 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, green onions, and lemon juice.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if... - 45.272
Asparagus Finger Sandwiches
1) In a blender, place asparagus, cheese, eggs and salt.
2) Process the cheese mixture until well blended and spread on bread.
3) Cut the bread into finger sandwiches.
4) Dip each sandwich into melted butter.
5) On a bowl, place Parmesan... - 42.1985
Asparagus And Ham Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Stir until smooth, then cook for 1 minute without browning.
4) Pour in the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a boil... - 45.903
Asparagus Roll Ups
Combine first 3 ingredients, mixing well; set aside.
Trim crusts from bread; press each slice to 1/8-inch thickness with fingertips or a rolling pin.
Spread each slice with a slightly rounded teaspoonful of butter mixture.
Place an asparagus spear on each... - 31.5451
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup makes a delicious appetizer and easy really simple to prepare. This soup can really add a lot of variation to your meal spread. The ingredients used in the Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup add to the flavor of this dish. Try... - 50.2799
Turkey Asparagus Stacks
Combine salad dressing, onion, and pepper; pour over asparagus, Refrigerate several hours.
Remove asparagus with slotted spoon.
Spread some dressing mixture on the toasted bagel halves.
Top with the sliced, cooked turkey; spread dressing mixture between... - 33.4813
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 34.819
Shrimp And Asparagus Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees (moderate).
Spread rice in buttered baking dish, 11-1/2 x 7-1/2 x 1-1/2".
Spread asparagus over rice.
Cover with shrimp.
Melt butter, stir in flour, cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth, bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 43.1724
Ham And Asparagus Holland Aise
Place cream cheese in a dish and microwave 10 seconds.
Blend in mayonnaise.
Microwave asparagus 3 minutes in box.
Open and rearrange spears.
Microwave 3 more minutes.
Spread each ham .slice with cream cheese mixture and place an asparagus spear on top.
Roll... - 34.3738
Asparagus Casserole is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Asparagus Casserole, you will always crave for some more. - 44.2804
Elegant Asparagus Cheese Puffs
Trim asparagus so tip ends fit bread slices; save remaining green ends for other uses.
If using fresh asparagus, rinse tips well, then immerse in 1 1/2 inches rapidly boiling salted water in a wide frying pan.
Cook, uncovered, just until fork tender (5 to 7... - 44.6408
Marinated Roasted Asparagus And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture... - 34.484
Asparagus Puff Pizza
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Place the asparagus in a steamer basket over 1 inch of boiling water in a saucepan.
Steam, covered, for about 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Place the crust on an ungreased round pizza pan; arrange the... - 41.1928
Asparagus Spear Sandwiches
Trim crusts from bread; spread each slice with softened butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Place an asparagus spear diagonally across each bread slice; fold in opposite corners of bread, securing with a wooden pick.
Place sandwiches on a baking... - 23.0689
1) To make the ravigote dressing, in a small saucepan, add onion, parsley, capers, tarragon and white wine. Let the mixture boil before simmering down. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes or till the liquid has reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Let cool down... - 44.7288
Asparagus Chicken Divan
Broil chicken 6 in from the heat until juices run clear.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring 1/2 in of water to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and place in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt baking... - 43.9232
1.Preheat the oven and make the flan ring ready.
2.Spread the pastry and arrange it on the flan ring.
3.Pierce it well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.Blanch the asparagus spears for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
5.Once... - 39.648
Asparagus And Chicken
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Wash asparagus and cut into 1-inch pieces, keeping the bottom ends separate from the tips.
Cook bottom ends in boiling salted water until just starting to get tender, about 10 minutes.
Add tips and cook 5 minutes more or until... - 39.5759
Danish Asparagus Tips
I made Danish Asparagus Tips using this brilliant recipe last weekend for a small informal backyard party. Believe me, when I say it was a sensational success!! Try this wonderful Danish Asparagus Tips recipe for yourself! - 32.2109
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook leeks for 1 minute.
Drain and cool under cold water; drain again.
Combine goat cheese, orange rind and juice, tarragon, pepper, and salt to taste; set aside.
Lay 1 sheet of the phyllo pastry on work surface, keeping... - 41.6618
Deviled Asparagus Cheese Sandwiches
Butter one side of each bread slice and arrange slices, buttered side down, on jelly-roll pan.
Spread with deviled ham.
Top each with 4 asparagus spears and cover with a cheese slice.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (400 F.) about 10 minutes - 23.1236
Asparagus And Ham Sandwich
1. With the mustard butter or herb butter spread the bread generously, to help stop the juices from the asparagus seeping through.
2. Place the ham over half the slices of bread and lay over the asparagus.
3. Press the other slices on top, leave the... - 24.9139
Asparagus And Ham Filling
Over medium heat, melt butter, add flour, then milk.
Whisk continuously until smooth and shiny.
Remove from heat and mix in ham, cheese, salt and pepper.
Spread mixture on crepes, place asparagus tips on top and roll up.
Serve immediately or top with more... - 30.9027
Mini Crepes With Asparagus
Make 3 small crepes from each large one, using round cookie cutter.
Cook asparagus spears until crisp-tender.
Cut off tips of spears so that each will be about 1/2 inch longer than the diameter of each little crepe.
Spread each crepe with cheese, place... - 27.4003
Asparagus Shepherds Pie
Combine the potatoes with enough water to cover in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil until tender; drain.
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender; remove from... - 44.5944
Fresh Asparagus With Lemon Cream Sauce, Shaker Style
Line up the asparagus tips on a chopping board and cut off the ends so that the spears are the same length.
With a small sharp knife, peel off the tough outer skin of each spear.
At the end, the peel may be as thick as 1/16 inch but it will become paper-thin... - 43.1201
Ham Asparagus Broil
Cook asparagus spears according to package directions; drain well.
Spread mustard on one side of each slice toast.
Place ham slices on bread; arrange hot asparagus spears atop ham.
Toss together shredded cheese, chopped green onion, and chopped... - 31.972
Prosciutto And Asparagus Tips
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the asparagus briefly and drain.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter, lemon zest, and juice and blend thoroughly.
Lay the prosciutto slices out on a flat work surface and spread each slice with lemon... - 23.425
Combine cream cheese, garlic salt, oregano, and dash pepper; spread evenly on muffin halves.
Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Top each with a tomato slice and 3 or 4 asparagus spears.
Cover pan with foil.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
Uncover and top with... - 41.2691
Asparagus Pimento Quiche
Prepare Quiche Crust and set aside to cool.
Wash and trim fresh asparagus. Cook covered In 1/4 cup boiling water over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until just tender. Drain well and pat dry with paper towels when cool enough to handle. Cut into 1-inch... - 38.4046
Gently simmer the fresh or frozen asparagus until almost tender.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/2 cup.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch lengths and spread evenly in a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole or bake dish.
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender, then stir in flour... - 37.5555
Asparagus Beef Roll Ups
In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
Fold in sour cream, horseradish, lemon peel, salt and pepper.
Spread about 2 teaspoons on each tortilla; top with a slice of beef.
Spread with the remaining cream mixture.
Place an asparagus... - 41.0585
Asparagus Roll-Ups is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious baked recipe; I am sure you would love to try thisAsparagus Roll-Ups dish. - 37.8378
Gratin Of Asparagus
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 7 x 11-inch baking dish.
Cut off woody ends from asparagus leaving spears about 6 inches long.
Tie into 3 bundles allowing one spear to remain separate for testing.
Place about 4 cups salted water in 4-quart pan; bring to... - 42.3325
Chicken Asparagus Divan
Cook asparagus according to package directions; drain.
Arrange in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Stir together soup, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg; pour half over asparagus.
Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese; Top with chicken and remaining soup... - 38.4972
Grilled Asparagus With Chervil And Hazelnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned and fragrant, then transfer the nuts to another sheet to cool completely, when cool, rub them between your... - 41.7647
Asparagus And Eggs
The founder of From Jeanies Kitchen, Joanna Spitalieri was born and raised in South Philadelphia. During her upbringing, she had several memorable experiences and many of them were spent watching her mom cooking.
Philly is full of great history, culture, and... - 125.15
Asparagus Parmesan Quiche
1. Steam the asparagus till just about tender.
2. Trim to 4 1/2-inch stalks, drain and cool. Keep aside.
3. With the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Cheddar cheese.
4. In another bowl, place the milk powder.
5. Continue mixing... - 44.1449
Coat a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
Line with waxed paper, allowing paper to extend beyond ends of pan; coat the waxed paper with cooking spray, dust lightly with 1 tablespoon flour.
Cook asparagus according to package directions,... - 42.7606
Asparagus With White Sauce
Asparagus with White Sauce is a great option for a party spread. A basic recipe with only 3 ingredients, this dish turns out much better than you think it will! I like serving this with hot garlic bread. - 39.9091
Chinese Asparagus Salad
1. Snap tough root end off asparagus. Slice stalks into 1 1/2-inch (1.75-cm) lengths to make 3 cups (750 ml) asparagus pieces.
2. In 2 quarts of rapidly boiling, salted water, blanch asparagus for 1 minute. Drain immediately, running cold water over asparagus... - 29.581
Cake For Louisiana Asparagus Shortcake
Sift flour with baking powder; cut in shortening (lard) and mix with enough ice cold milk to make a soft dough that you can just handle.
Roll out to fit 2 layer cake pans, or one, if it is deep.
If thick layer is made, split the baked layer and spread well... - 27.9463