- » Asparagus Soy
Asparagus Soy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus soy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus soy recipes.
Stir Fry Beef With Asparagus
Using a sharp knife, cut flank steak across grain into very thin slices.
Blend soy sauce and the 1 tablespoon oil into the cornstarch; pour over beef slices, stirring to coat.
Bias-slice asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Drop asparagus into a pan of boiling... - 40.3822
Sesame Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces and set aside.
In large skillet fry shrimp, asparagus and onions in hot oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry until shrimp are pink and vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in sesame seeds, soy sauce and salt until mixed. - 26.9087
Asparagus With Sesame Seeds
Asparagus with sesame seeds is a skillet cooked vegetable recipe. Tossed with sesame seeds along with soy sauce for flavor, the asparagus with sesame seeds is a flavorful side for meals. - 29.949
Asparagus Salad Chinois
1. Trim ends of asparagus and slice each stalk diagonally into 3-inch (7.5-cm) pieces. Steam until tender (8-10 minutes). Drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Toss with asparagus. Chill before serving. - 31.7485
Wash asparagus and break off and discard the woody parts.
Place spears on cutting board and slice diagonally into thin slices.
Clean and slice mushrooms.
Melt butter in a skillet; add asparagus and mushrooms.
Stir to coat.
Add salt and soy sauce; cook,... - 34.4526
Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare shrimp; set aside.
Drain and slice water chestnuts.
Arrange shrimp, chestnuts, onion, mushrooms, celery, oranges, and asparagus on large tray.
Heat oil in wok or skillet.
Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and sugar; stir-fry until vegetables are tender... - 39.4314
Asian Asparagus Salad
1. Using a rolling cut, slice asparagus in 1 1/2 inch sections. Discard tough white ends.
2. Parboil 2 minutes. Then transfer to a bowl.
3. Mix sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Add to bowl and toss. Refrigerate, covered, only to chill - 18.9374
Use a vegetable peeler to remove the thin layer of skin from the bottom of the asparagus spears nearly to the green tips.
Steam the asparagus just until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
Combine the vinegar, oil, honey,... - 27.0572
Quick Fried Asparagus
1) Make diagonal, thin, slant-edged slices about 1 1/2 inches long, from the asparagus stalks.
2) In a large frying pan, heat oil.
3) Add asparagus and season with salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate, as per taste.
4) Increase heat... - 43.0116
Cut the asparagus diagonally in 1/4-inch slices.
Saute in the butter until tender, about 6 minutes.
About 2 minutes before the asparagus is done, add soy sauce and salt. - 20.7925
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut spears into 2-inch pieces.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-low heat until hot.
Add asparagus, soy sauce, sesame... - 34.903
I have just recently begun to try and consume less meat and these Gingered Asparagus were very satisfying. I am yet to try out a spicier version of this Gingered Asparagus recipe. Great on your taste buds! - 38.4038
Stir Fry Beef With Asparagus
Using a sharp knife, cut the flank steak across the grain into very thin slices.
Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, and the 1 tablespoon cooking oil; pour over beef slices and stir to coat all meat.
Cut fresh asparagus on the bias into 1 inch pieces.
Drop... - 39.2744
Asparagus Stir Fry
1. Skim the fat from off the broth and mis it with cornstarch and soy sauce; set aside
2. In a skillet, melt margarine and saute onions in it till golden brown; add asparagus to it and stir fry for three minutes
3. Add broth mixture to it and cook till... - 32.8996
1. Prepare grill.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal and marinate 30 minutes. Remove asparagus from bag,- discard marinade. Place asparagus on grill rack coated with cooking... - 22.6711
Asparagus Stir Fry
Prepare asparagus, scallions and mushrooms for cooking, then set aside.
Stir together water, cornstarch or arrowroot, and tamari or soy sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
Preheat a wok (preferred) or a large heavy pot. Add oil. When oil is hot, add asparagus... - 32.0135
Chicken Dinner With Asparagus
In large skillet saute chicken strips in 4 tablespoons oil until meat turns white.
Remove from skillet; keep chicken warm.
Heat remaining oil in skillet; add asparagus and onions.
Stir for 2 minutes.
Add chicken, mushrooms, broth, and seasonings.
Stir, cover,... - 39.748
Chicken And Asparagus Bake
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Boil in seasoned water until tender.
Cool, debone and tear into bite-size pieces.
Saute the onion in the butter over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms, cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk, Cheddar... - 42.2792
Sole With Asparagus
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, soy, and 2 teaspoons oil.
Gently stir in fish strips, coating pieces evenly.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add fish and gently stir-fry until golden (2 to... - 35.4147
Lynn demonstrates how to make Asparagus Bundles. This is a great side dish for any meal, but would be especially nice for a Holiday meal. You can do this with green beans, as well. - 105.423
Chicken Dinner With Asparagus
This Chicken Dinner With Asparaus is sure to become one of your cherished meals! Serve this Chicken Dinner With Asparagus to your guests at a casual or formal party and tell me how they've enjoyed it! - 41.9872
Asparagus With Sweet Pungent Dressing
Here is a unique asparagus with sweet pungent dressing that would leave you licking your fingers. This recipe is so simple that it can be prepared in just a few minutes. Simply cook the asparagus and serve with a quick sweet pungent oyster sauce dressing.... - 93.5806
Beef Sauteed With Asparagus
This Beef Sauteed With Asparagus tastes incredibly good with rice or noodles ! Try out this Beef Sauteed With Asparagus for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! - 44.9999
1) Slice the green part of asparagus in 1-inch pieces diagonally.
2) In a pot, with salted boiling water, cook the asparagus for 3 minutes.
3) Remove from the pot using perforated ladle and rinse under chilled water.
4) In a cup, mix together soy... - 36.0915
Place meat in a bowl with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cornstarch, and soy sauce.
Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus and cut diagonally into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
Cut onion in half lengthwise, then slice crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
Heat a wok or frying pan... - 40.1402
Asparagus Sauteed With Peanuts And Butter
1) Take a baking dish and cook butter and peanuts for 3 minutes, stirring every 1 minute.
2) Remove the peanuts and then add asparagus and celery.
3) Cover and cook this for 6 minutes.
4) Stir in soy sauce and add peanuts.
5) Cover and cook for 30... - 37.1111
Boiled Asparagus For Salad
Wash asparagus spears thoroughly (don't scrub).
Trim off tough part but save and cook along with top part of spears as it helps to flavor.
Then boil until tender, but don't boil too fast. - 33.7359
Asparagus And Mushroom Egg Drop Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry and cornstarch. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine water and bouillon granules. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Add chopped asparagus, garlic, mushrooms, soy sauce and white... - 48.3584
Asparagus Tomato Stir Fry
Snap off and discard woody base of asparagus.
Bias slice the asparagus crosswise into 1-1/2 inch lengths and set aside.
If asparagus spears are not slender and young, cut up pieces, cook uncovered in small amount of boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain... - 47.6351
Cold Asparagus is a simple Chinese salad that is extremely easy to prepare. For me, the Cold Asparagus salad always comes in handy when I have a unexpected guests coming over for dinner! - 29.409
Asparagus And Tomatoes
Snap off and discard woody bases from fresh asparagus. Scrape off scales, if desired. Bias-slice into 2-inch pieces. In a medium saucepan cook asparagus and onion, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 to 7 minutes or till just tender. (Or,... - 30.3919
Microwave Asparagus Amandine
1. In a large microwave glass serving dish, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes and add the remaining ingredients. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 7 minutes till the asparagus is cooked through
2. Serve hot - 27.4108
Cook asparagus in large skillet of boiling salted water until almost crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to bowl of ice water and cool.
Drain and pat dry. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.)
Melt butter with sesame oil in... - 33.7964
Tofu With Asparagus And Mushrooms
1. Remove and discard the lower tough part of the asparagus stalk.
2. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, blanch the asparagus and drain them.
3. With a knife, cut them into 1 1/2-inch pieces and keep aside.
4. With a knife, cut the... - 44.626
Jack Flash Asparagus Soup
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients together, blend well until smooth.
2) In a pan, pour the puree and allow to boil, then gently simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately. - 35.4369
Place butter and peanuts in a baking dish.
Cook 3 minutes on high, stirring every 1 minute.
Add asparagus and celery, and cook, covered, 6 minutes on high.
Pour in soy sauce and sprinkle with peanuts.
Cook, covered, 30 seconds on high. - 21.6756
Spring Asparagus Salad
Arrange asparagus in serving dish.
Combine mayonnaise with lemon juice and green onion.
Top with more chopped green onions.
Serve asparagus and dressing separately. - 20.7352
Chinese Asparagus Walnut Salad
Trim and wash asparagus.
Cook in a small "amount of boiling salted water until crisp tender.
Drain well and arrange in a large pan.
Cover with next six ingredients.
Chill for at least an hour, basting once or twice.
Lift asparagus spears and pile in 4 neat... - 36.0599
Scallop Asparagus Stir Fry With Curried Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, warm the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until golden, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the curry powder. Add the rice, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of the broth, the salt, and sugar, and bring to a... - 36.5934