- » Asparagus Salmon
Asparagus Salmon Recipes
The first thing you will notice after cooking a Salmon asparagus is how little time and effort it requires to cook. It is the quick and easy dinner you had been looking forward. Whatâ€™s more? It has ... More »
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully... - 139.393
Tasty Herbed Salmon And Asparagus
If you're fond of eating salmon, then you can check this out. The Chef makes Herbed Salmon and Asparagus. This is a simple and easy recipe to make. - 132.022
Pan Seared Salmon With Mushroom And Asparagus Ragout
How many times have you turned down the idea of preparing a gourmet meal at home and have chosen to dine at a fancy restaurant instead? It isn’t difficult to create a restaurant style dish in your own kitchen. Watch this recipe video of Pan Seared Salmon... - 114.735
Farfalle With Salmon, Asparagus And Canola Oil
If you love to eat pasta, then you surely won't mind experimenting with it. Farfalle with salmon and asparagus is a healthy dinnertime treat that barely takes any time to put together. In this recipe by canolaoilgrowers, you learn how to minimize the calorie... - 113.193
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 103.3
Herb Crusted Salmon With Roasted Potatoes And Grilled Asparagus
1. Spray a tin foil with non stick spray and place the wedges potatoes in it.
2. Add whole garlic cloves, rosemary sprigs, butter, a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper and fold into an air tight tent.
3. Place the bag on the grill... - 101.086
Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Hello, all you seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise, check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Salmon and Asparagus prepared by our talented chef Jenny. A very simple and easy dish to prepare and it hardly takes a few minutes. A delight for... - 71.5962
Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Spears With Raisin Sauce
Have you tried grilling salmon steaks to perfection but failed? Chef Bhal Dave shares simple and easy-to-follow recipe on how to prepare grilled salmon and asparagus with raisin sauce. A great grilled salmon recipe that can be prepared in minutes. - 64.0926
Salmon Asparagus And Shiitake Salad
This Salmon Asparagus and Shiitake Salad is my passion and rightfully it is so! This fish with an abundance of vegetables deliciously seasoned with Dijon pepper and mustard is a perfect partner for my rice and pasta, You try this in your own way. Feel free to... - 48.1199
Asparagus And Salmon Soup
1. Drain the asparagus and reserve the liquid.
2. Put asparagus aside.
3. Add water to the asparagus liquid to make it 1 cup.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat margarine.
5. Add the onion and cook until tender, stir in between.
6. Add... - 47.8333
Fettuccine With Asparagus And Smoked Salmon
1. Take a bowl and blend basil, butter, parsley, thyme and chives using for preparing herb butter.
2. Season using pepper and salt, cover and store in the refrigerator for about 48 hours.
3. Remove the tough ends of asparagus and chop... - 46.6519
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 45.4152
Salmon And Asparagus Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cheese pastry : In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients for the pastry together.
3) Rub in the butter and mix in the grated cheese.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk with the water and lemon juice.
5) Mix with the... - 45.2199
Grilled Asparagus With Smoked Salmon And Tarragon Mayonnaise
1. Prepare grill by lighting a fire.
2.To make the tarragon mayonnaise, in a bowl put mayonnaise .
3.Add tarragon, lemon juice, oil, and salt and mix well.
4.Refrigerate covered until serving.
5.Cut away tough stem ends from the... - 44.7073
Salmon And Asparagus Chantilly
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the Salmon liquid, discard the skin and bones and lightly flake the Salmon.
3) Measure the salmon liquid and level up to 2 cups with milk.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onion or shallot in butter... - 44.5723
Fresh Herb Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Asparagus
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and herbs, blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for... - 44.16
Asparagus Salmon Salad
1) In a tight-lidded jar, add oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme and salt. Shake well to combine. Place the jar in the fridge to chill.
2) In a steamer, steam the asparagus stems for about 5 minutes until they become tender. Allow them to cool... - 43.9327
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 43.3761
Salmon And Asparagus Flan
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1) Heat an electric oven to 400°F or gas oven to Mark 5
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake without any filling in the... - 42.6458
Penne With Salmon Asparagus
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add asparagus, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook 5 minutes or until asparagus is almost... - 42.3944
Asparagus And Smoked Salmon Tart
1. Preheat oven and prepare flan ring.
2. Line flan ring with shortcrust pastry.
3. Bake blind in preheated oven for about 15 minutes till it becomes pale gold and crisp.
4. Take it out from the oven and set aside till cool.
5. Make... - 40.9842
Salmon With Asparagus Topping
1. ln a large saucepan, combine mussels, wine, onion, garlic and parsley over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until mussels open, about 4 minutes, discard any that do not open.
2. Remove mussels with a slotted spoon, remove... - 40.0263
Spring Pilaf With Salmon And Asparagus
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large skillet; add salmon (skin side up).
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove fish with a slotted... - 39.6176
Mustard Baked Salmon And Asparagus
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine 2 tablespoons dillweed mixture and potato in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; toss well.
Spread potato in baking dish in a single layer.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20... - 39.2306
Like salmon? You’ll love it baked with asparagus, onions and Swiss cheese in this savory quiche-like pie. - 38.5267
Salmon Asparagus Crepes With Swiss Cheese Sauce
1. Cut lemon in half; squeeze juice into a large, straight-sided skillet or shallow saucepan. Add water, salt, and peppercorns and bringtoa boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add salmon and simmer until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer salmon to a... - 38.1626
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 37.9728
Asparagus Raft With Salmon Roe On Avocado Broth
You will need to make the asparagus equal-sized.
Taking around 4 at a time and starting at the tips, cut off around 7.5 cm.
Using one of the 7.5 cm tips as a measure, take the same amount off the remaining stalks.
Discard the uneven leftovers.
Add the... - 36.874
Asparagus And Salmon Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain again and chill. Arrange lettuce leaves, asparagus and salmon on serving plates.
2. To make sauce, place yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, dill and cumin in a... - 36.5818
Asparagus Spears With Smoked Salmon
To Cook Asparagus: Cut off bottom of asparagus, leaving spears about 4 inches long.
Separate into bundles of 6 to 8 spears each, with tips pointing in the same direction.
Tie with string.
In a large skillet, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
Add... - 36.2972
Salmon Steaks With Asparagus And Peas
Salmon Steaks With Asparagus And Peas has a delightful taste. The lemon juice gives the Salmon Steaks With Asparagus And Peas a tangy and fine taste. - 35.5121
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus
1 . Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain again and chill.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, asparagus and salmon on serving plates.
3. To make sauce, place yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, dill and cumin in... - 35.2057
Stuffed Salmon With Garlic Tomato Confit And Asparagus Tips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut 2-inch tips off the asparagus and blanch until tender; cool and reserve.
3. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Broil salmon, taking care not to blacken or burn.
4. Cook garlic in olive oil in a medium saucepan over... - 33.245
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 32.8645
Cold Poached Salmon With Asparagus Tips And Endive
Sprinkle the shallot over the bottom of a skillet just large enough to hold the salmon in a single layer.
Place the salmon over the shallots and pour the hot stock into the pan.
Cover with foil, seal tightly, and cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or... - 32.1193
Danish Asparagus Tips
I made Danish Asparagus Tips using this brilliant recipe last weekend for a small informal backyard party. Believe me, when I say it was a sensational success!! Try this wonderful Danish Asparagus Tips recipe for yourself! - 30.2784
Asparagus Salmon Recipes By Category