- » Asparagus Salad Dressing
Asparagus Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus salad dressing recipes.
Artichoke Asparagus And Quail Egg Salad With Citrus Dressing
1. Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them and cut each spear in three. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, drop in the asparagus and cook for 1-4 mins until tender. Cool under cold running water briefly and drain well.
2. Pull off the... - 40.916
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 40.7464
Asparagus With Yogurt Dressing
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales with knife or peeler.
Cook asparagus in boiling water about 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Cool and place in refrigerator to chill.
Combine yogurt with garlic, parsley, and salt; stir... - 40.3151
Asparagus Salad With Watercress Dressing
Snap off rough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from spears with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cur asparagus into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish; add water.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 6... - 34.1972
Chilled Asparagus With Mustard Dressing
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine herb garlic dressing and mustard.
2. Mix well and refrigerate.
3. On a salad platter, arrange chilled asparagus stalks and drizzle dressing over it.
4. Serve immediately. - 31.5708
Asparagus Salad With French Dressing
1. Drain and chill the asparagus tips. Allow 4 to 6 tips to a serving. Cover with French Dressing and let stand in the refrigerator 1 hour or more.
2. Arrange on crisp salad greens and garnish with strips of pimiento. - 24.1624