- » Asparagus Potato Salad
Asparagus Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus potato salad recipes.
Mussel, Potato And Asparagus Salad
1) In a large saucepot, add the potatoes in the boiling salted water, then simmer on a low heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2) Then drain and allow the potatoes to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, mix parsley, shallots, vinegar,... - 46.6021
Asparagus-and-new Potato Salad
Clean the asparagus spears and snap off tough ends.
Remove scales with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, drain.
Let cool completely.
Cut asparagus into... - 39.3774
You May Also Like!
Potato Fennel Salad
In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
Add potatoes; cook, covered, for .8 minutes.
Add asparagus and fennel; cook, covered, for 4 to 6 minutes more or just until potatoes are tender and asparagus and fennel are crisp-tender; drain.
Arrange... - 42.1696
Asparagus And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash the asparagus in plenty of cold water to remove any sand.
Cut the spears into uniform lengths.
Peel the lower third of, each spear with a potato peeler.
Arrange in a 10 inch glass or ceramic flat baking dish with the tips in the center of the... - 36.4011
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0783
Cut off tough asparagus ends.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin from asparagus.
Tie asparagus together in 1 or 2 bunches with string or rubber bands.
Pour cold salted water 2 to 3 inches deep in an asparagus cooker, tall stockpot or old... - 33.297
Broccoli And Asparagus Salad
Put the peppers on a rack in a broiler pan, and cook under a hot broiler until they are very soft and the skins are charred, turning them frequently during cooking.
Remove the peppers from the pan to a bowl and allow to cool.
Peel the stalks of the broccoli... - 44.1106
Potato Salad With Spring Vegetable
Potato salad with spring vegetables is a fresh and filling salad meal. Made with beans, peas, potatoes and asparagus lightly cooked and dressed in honey mustard, the salad is herbed with tarragon and chives and seasoned with pepper. - 39.02
1) Peel the cucumber and slice it.
2) Sprinkle salt over it and chill for 1 hour.
3) Peel the potatoes and dice them.
4) In boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 minutes.
5) Drain and leave to cool.
6) Drain asparagus from can and on paper... - 40.674
Potato Salad With Mussels
Mix curry, sugar, wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together in bowl.
Whisk until completely incorporated.
Blend in lemon juice, parsley and garlic; set dressing aside.
Place cooked asparagus in large salad bowl.
Peel hot potatoes and cut into large... - 35.6535
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease a 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole dish.
3. Drain the asparagus and save the liquid.
4. In a pan melt butter, blend in flour, salt and pepper.
5. Add evaporated milk to... - 43.8765
Summer Vegetables With Aioli
1. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus, squash, beans and potatoes, separately, until just tender. Drain, then refresh under cold running water.
2. To make aioli, place egg yolks, lemon juice, garlic and parsley in a food processor or blender and process to... - 36.4707
Asparagus Potato Salad Recipes By Category
Asparagus Potato Salad Dish: