- » Asparagus Pepper
Asparagus Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus pepper recipes.
Asparagus Carrots And Red Bell Peppers With Cauliflower Leek Puree
To Make Puree: Chop cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces.
Measure out 6 cups and save rest for another purpose.
Place in a microwavesafe pie plate with leeks and 1 cup broth.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
With... - 42.3739
Asparagus Pepper Sfir Fry
1 Break off the tough ends of the asparagus. Wash and cut the asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
2 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet or wok,heat oil over medium heat.Add asparagus,bell pepper and garlic,stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp tender.
3 In a... - 38.7038
Asparagus And Red Pepper Parcels
1) In a large mixing bowl, put the asparagus, pepper and beansprouts, add the plum sauce and mix well.
2) Place the filo pastry sheets out on the work surface. Spoon a little asparagus mixture over the top end of each filo pastry sheet.
3) Brush the... - 38.6732
You May Also Like!
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 46.7677
Chicken, Asparagus, And Bell Pepper Stir Fry
On hungry evenings, when cooking could seem like a drag, this easy stir fry dish is the best way to appease your starving gut. Chef Keith Snow shares a yummy stir fry recipe that is dense in protein, anti-oxidants and other nutrients. Just get hold of all the... - 105.086
Leeks, Asparagus And Peppers
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Place the red peppers, baby leeks and asparagus on the griddle pan and cook for 5 minutes, turning them from time to time until they are lightly charred and tender.
Mix the vegetables with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and... - 30.5385
Asparagus With Red Pepper Sauce
Place all the ingredients except the asparagus in a large, non-reactive (not aluminium) saucepan, cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Pour the softened pepper mix into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Pass through a... - 41.0225
Roasted Red Pepper And Asparagus Salad
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place... - 42.8444
Vermicelli With Chives, Asparagus And Peppers
1. On a baking tray roast the peppers at 375°F until they become charred. It may take about 20 minutes. Turn the peppers most often during the cooking period.
2. Keep the roasted peppers in brown paper bag for about 10 minutes until they steam... - 41.6777
Spicy Asparagus With Red Bell Pepper And Herbs
1. In a large pot, bring slightly salted water to a boil
2. In a Dutch oven over medium flame, heat olive oil, add garlic and saute till it is soft and fragrant
3. Add bell pepper, jalapeno, white portion of the scallions and a pinch of salt; saute all... - 42.6939
Chicken With Asparagus And Roasted Red Peppers
1. Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting fat. Remove from heat, keep warm.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus, cut asparagus into 1 -inch pieces. Set aside. Combine broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stir until well blended.
3.... - 38.1183
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Asparagus Pepper Recipes By Category