- » Asparagus Onion
Asparagus Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus onion recipes.
Roasted Asparagus With Onions
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Arrange asparagus and onion separately on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
Bake onion at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned,... - 43.7959
Asparagus And Ham Casserole
1. Take a Dutch oven, heat oil in it and add onion and green pepper.
2. Cook the ingredients till they are tender.
3. Put ham and cool for 3 minutes on the medium flame.
4. Stir in tomato sauce, water, sugar and salt and allow boiling.
5. Once boiled,... - 43.3387
Creamof Asparagus Soup
Drain asparagus; reserve liquid.
Saute" onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and seasonings; cook and stir until blended.
Add milk to reserved asparagus liquid to make 1 quart.
Gradually add to flour mixture; cook and stir until slightly... - 41.2983
Fresh Asparagus And Onion Saute
Break off and discard the tough portion of the asparagus stems.
Bias slice the asparagus into 1" pieces.
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the asparagus and onions.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes... - 39.3493
Asparagus With Vinaigrette
1. To prepare asparagus trim them to 5-inch (12 cm) lengths, reserving stalks for another use.
2. In large skillet, bring enough lightly salted water to cover asparagus to boil.
3. Add asparagus, reduce heat to medium-high and cook,... - 38.4046
Asparagus Par Excellence
About 20 minutes before serving: In medium skillet, barely cover chopped onion and green pepper, salt and pepper with cold water; bring to boil; simmer 5 minutes.
Add frozen asparagus; cover; simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
Serve,... - 37.8796
Asparagus, Smoked Bacon And Spring Onion Hash
In a non-stick pan, fry the garlic, spring onions and bacon in the oil until golden.
Add the capers, asparagus, olives and vinegar and heat through.
Whisk the eggs and pour into the asparagus mix.
Stir until the eggs are cooked to your liking and take on a... - 37.3135
Asparagus Fan Salad
Combine French dressing, egg, onion, and parsley for dressing.
Line individual salad plates with leaf lettuce.
On each one, arrange 4 to 6 asparagus spears in a fan shape, as shown .
Tuck rows of radish slices between tips of asparagus spears.
Garnish each... - 32.8479
Sweet Onion And Asparagus Salad
1. Blanch asparagus for 1 minute in a large pot of boiling water. Place in an ice bath to cool; remove and dry.
2. Cut onion in half and then slice.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss. - 29.4635
Asparagus-baked Potato And Onion Slices
Scrub potatoes about 2 inch diam.
and cut in 3/8 inch slices.
Peel the same size onions and slice the same thickness.
Arrange in layer in oven dish, sprinkling with little seasoning on each layer.
Dot with butter, and pour the soup over the vegetables.
Cover... - 27.7934
Asparagus And Onion Stuffing
Chop the stalk ends from a small can of asparagus or a bunch of asparagus.
Put aside the tips for garnishing.
Mix the stalk ends of asparagus, breadcrumbs, melfed butter and onion together.
This should be suitable for most fish especially fish with a delicate... - 24.0133
Asparagus Onion Recipes By Category