- » Asparagus Olive
Asparagus Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus olive recipes.
Olive Asparagus Salad
Cook frozen asparagus according to package directions; drain.
In mixing bowl combine cooked asparagus and drained artichoke hearts; sprinkle with the freshly ground pepper.
Combine olive oil or cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt; pour over... - 38.6404
Olive Garden – Shrimp And Asparagus Risotto
This Olive Garden- Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto is one of my favorite. I like the subtle flavors that go to make it a great dish. A quick one dish meal idea for your dinner. - 32.0932
1. On serving platter, arrange asparagus alternating white and green asparagus in small bunches.
2. In measuring cup, combine salad dressing, olives and egg, mix well and pour over asparagus.
3. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled-€”at least... - 30.7211
Asparagus With Ripe Olive Butter
Heat butter and garlic about 5 minutes over low heat.
Mix in lemon juice, pepper, and olive rings; heat thoroughly.
Arrange hot asparagus on a heated serving dish, sprinkle with seasoned salt, and top with olive butter. - 27.573
You May Also Like!
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 46.7677
Cook the fresh asparagus spears as directed
In screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne.
Add the pimiento-stuffed olives and chopped hard-cooked egg; cover and shake well.
Arrange asparagus... - 35.9172
Saute green pepper in butter in a skillet 5 minutes, set aside.
Cook asparagus according to package directions, drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Combine liquid and soup, mix well.
Layer half each of asparagus, green pepper, artichokes, olives, mushrooms,... - 33.3258
Asparagus vinaigrette is a light and flavorful asparagus recipe. Cooked an seasoned, the asparagus is combined with shallots and mustard with olive oil for flavor. Tossed and chilled, it is served as a lovely side. - 32.264
Spicy Marinated Asparagus
Remove tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling salted water 6 to 8 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender, drain.
Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, pickle relish,... - 40.127
Creamy Smooth Asparagus Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the celery, onions, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and chicken bouillon. Mix well and let it get toasted for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the water and add... - 124.473
Roasted Asparagus With Shaved Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Toss asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Bake at 425° for 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and lightly... - 27.7762
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 44.0772
Easy Oven Roasted Asparagus - Healthy Side Dish By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F
2. Prepare a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
3. Rinse the asparagus and pat them dry, trim the asparagus ends and place it in the zip lock bag.
4. Add the olive oil and coat the... - 0
How To Make Sauteed Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomatoes
Sauteed Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomatoes can be served as an appetizer or as a side. It can be made last minute and always dresses up table. It is also very nutritious and – more importantly – tremendously delicious! All you need to do is heat some olive... - 98.7997