- » Asparagus Olive
Asparagus Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus olive recipes.
Olive Asparagus Salad
Cook frozen asparagus according to package directions; drain.
In mixing bowl combine cooked asparagus and drained artichoke hearts; sprinkle with the freshly ground pepper.
Combine olive oil or cooking oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt; pour over... - 36.7084
Olive Garden – Shrimp And Asparagus Risotto
This Olive Garden- Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto is one of my favorite. I like the subtle flavors that go to make it a great dish. A quick one dish meal idea for your dinner. - 33.7211
Asparagus With Ripe Olive Butter
Heat butter and garlic about 5 minutes over low heat.
Mix in lemon juice, pepper, and olive rings; heat thoroughly.
Arrange hot asparagus on a heated serving dish, sprinkle with seasoned salt, and top with olive butter. - 25.693
You May Also Like!
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 45.6048
1. On serving platter, arrange asparagus alternating white and green asparagus in small bunches.
2. In measuring cup, combine salad dressing, olives and egg, mix well and pour over asparagus.
3. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled-€”at least... - 29.2518
Cook the fresh asparagus spears as directed
In screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne.
Add the pimiento-stuffed olives and chopped hard-cooked egg; cover and shake well.
Arrange asparagus... - 34.4327
Saute green pepper in butter in a skillet 5 minutes, set aside.
Cook asparagus according to package directions, drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Combine liquid and soup, mix well.
Layer half each of asparagus, green pepper, artichokes, olives, mushrooms,... - 31.3515
Buttered Blackeye Asparagus
Cook 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen asparagus spears as directed on package; drain.
Toss asparagus with 1/4 cup soft butter or margarine and 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives until butter melts. - 13.724
Asparagus vinaigrette is a light and flavorful asparagus recipe. Cooked an seasoned, the asparagus is combined with shallots and mustard with olive oil for flavor. Tossed and chilled, it is served as a lovely side. - 30.0119
Spicy Marinated Asparagus
Remove tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling salted water 6 to 8 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender, drain.
Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, pickle relish,... - 37.5729
Creamy Smooth Asparagus Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the celery, onions, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and chicken bouillon. Mix well and let it get toasted for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the water and add... - 127.754
Roasted Asparagus With Shaved Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Toss asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Bake at 425° for 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and lightly... - 25.1446
Asian Asparagus Rice
Simple and easy rice dishes are a pleasure to make as well as to serve. Here is a recipe to make Asparagus rice using just rice and some Asian seasonings along with Asparagus. Tasty and healthy! - 118.17