- » Asparagus Italian Dressing
Asparagus Italian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus italian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus italian dressing recipes.
You May Also Like!
Italian Marinated Asparagus
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales with a knife or a vegetable peeler.
Cook asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Combine next 7 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake... - 32.9847
Salad Of White Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a large skillet heat the oil and butter and saute the asparagus until tender but still somewhat crunchy.
Remove the pan from heat.
In a bowl mix the asparagus with the salt, garlic, vinegar and ice.
Serve each plate with 4 asparagus spears on... - 33.9463
Asparagus Appetizer Salad
1. If using fresh asparagus, wash stalks thoroughly in cold tap water , scrubbing lightly to with a vegetable brush if gritty.
2. Clean and trim the stalks, removing the woody base
3. Snap the stalks at the point where the tender part begins.... - 45.6293
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 41.2353
Asparagus Fan Salad
Combine French dressing, egg, onion, and parsley for dressing.
Line individual salad plates with leaf lettuce.
On each one, arrange 4 to 6 asparagus spears in a fan shape, as shown .
Tuck rows of radish slices between tips of asparagus spears.
Garnish each... - 32.8479
Steam asparagus spears for 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
Combine salad dressing, chopped olives, and eggs; mix well.
Arrange asparagus spears in a shallow dish.
Pour salad dressing mixture over asparagus.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or... - 39.6292
Asparagus & Prosciutto Salad
Peel asparagus stalks, if desired.
In a wide frying pan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil over high heat.
Add asparagus and cook just until tender-crisp to bite (about 4 minutes).
Drain, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain again.
Divide asparagus... - 36.1165
Asparagus Appetizer Salad
1) Take a bowl and combine French dressing, chives, parsley, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and pickle relish.
2) Combine well and let it chill in refrigerator.
3) Take salad plates, arrange asparagus stalks, slices of egg on salad greens, and... - 41.3671
Creamy Asparagus Salad
1) Drain asparagus, reserve liquid and add water to the reserd liquid to make 2-1/2 cups.
2) Soften gelatin in the liquid and stir in bouillon cubes, sugar, and onion.
3) Heat to dissolve bouillon and gelatin and then allow it to chill until partially... - 45.0693