- » Asparagus Cheese Tart
Asparagus Cheese Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus cheese tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus cheese tart recipes.
Preheat oven to 450F.
Prepare piecrust as the label directs.
On floured pastry cloth, with a stockinette-covered rolling pin, roll pastry to form 13-inch circle.
Use to line an 11 -inch pie plate.
' Prick bottom and side of pastry all over with... - 36.1161
Goat's Cheese Asparagus And Cherry Tomato Tarts
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Unwrap the pastry, cut into 6 squares, then roll out each square to a 15cm circle. Line
6 x 9cm small tart tins with the pastry circles. Chill for 30 mins. Fill with parchment paper and some baking beans, then bake blind... - 34.1731
Asparagus Tarts With Chevre
The asparagus tart with chevre recipe is a great and flavorful dish to go with any meal. Made with a base of phyllo dough and a asparagus filling flavored with rosemary and thyme, the filling also has vegetables like green onions, shallots, goat cheese and a... - 45.8582
Chicken And Asparagus Tarts
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 450°F.
2. Place tortillas on a baking sheet. Arrange chicken on top, leaving a 1-inch border. Top each with half of the asparagus, sprinkle each with half the goat cheese, and drizzle with 1... - 28.4068
Asparagus Fontina Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll puff pastry into a 16-by-10-inch rectangle. Trim uneven edges.
3. Place pastry on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife, lightly score pastry dough 1 inch in from the edges to mark a rectangle. Using a - 23.6565
Store-bought puff pastry makes this tart ridiculously easy. Perfect for Easter or a springtime brunch, this cheesy tart is super-impressive and even tastier than it looks! - 115.865
Asparagus And Smoked Salmon Tart
1. Preheat oven and prepare flan ring.
2. Line flan ring with shortcrust pastry.
3. Bake blind in preheated oven for about 15 minutes till it becomes pale gold and crisp.
4. Take it out from the oven and set aside till cool.
5. Take... - 42.4392
Prosciutto Cod Tart
Barry shows you how to make an easy tart with cod, prosciutto, pesto & asparagus. - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain and slice the asparagus into about 2 inch long pieces.
3) Discard the green pepper seeds and slice into small pieces.
4) In a bowl, beat the eggs and combine with salt, pepper, bread crumbs, green... - 45.318
Asparagus And Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 9 inch tart plate with the pastry.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped chicken, bacon and cheese together.
4) Spread the mixture evenly at the bottom of the pastry shell.
5) In a... - 46.0997
Asparagus In Puff Pastry
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â° C).
Cut the asparagus into 1/2" (1.25 cm) pieces and steam only until fork tender.
Drain and place in a mixing bowl; sprinkle with salt.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a large saucepan and, when it is... - 45.1961
Ham Sausage Corn Puffs
Press the ham-sausage slices into 6 greased patty pans or flange tart tins.
Combine biscuit mix and cheese in a bowl and stir in the corn until flour mixture is moistened.
Do not beat.
Spoon into the prepared pans and bake at 400F for 15 minutes.
Serve hot... - 26.1948
Tofu Tuna Casserole
Saute celery in the oil.
Add mushrooms, parsley, and tarragon.
Cook until moisture is absorbed.
Add flour and sherry.
Stir and cook until flour is thoroughly mixed.
Add drained tuna.
Blend tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until... - 42.3198
Broccoli Rabe And Sausage Crostata
Broccoli Rabe, Sausage, and Fontina Cheese Crostata is an amazing Italian main dish. Perfect for entertaining, this gorgeous crostata sheet layered with rich Fontina cheese, broccoli rabe and sweet Italian sausage won't disappoint. You shall be deliciously... - 107.097
The classic French savoury pie that will warm you up on those cold nights.
Bonjour, mes amis! Today we're in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make one of the most well-known French savoury tarts: Quiche Lorraine. Quiche Lorraine has a base of pastry crust, and... - 104.713