- » Asparagus Bisque
Asparagus Bisque Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus bisque recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus bisque recipes.
Curried Asparagus Bisque
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds or until melted. Add onion.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until tender.
4 Stir in celery salt and curry powder.
5 ... - 46.9591
Asparagus And Potato Bisque
In saucepan, combine potato, onion, and water or chicken stock; cover and simmer until potato is nearly tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut asparagus into about 1 1/2-inch lengths (4 cm).
Add to potato mixture; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until... - 42.9879
Curried Asparagus Bisque
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
2. Place half the asparagus mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine blended and nonblended mixtures... - 29.6377
You May Also Like!
In a large saucepan combine asparagus, water, onion, lemon juice, bouillon granules, curry powder, and pepper.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, 8 to 12 minutes or till asparagus is just tender.
Place half the asparagus mixture in a blender container.
Cover and... - 34.8084
Gourmet Style Crab Bisque
1 In a large saucepan combine the cream of asparagus soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and half-and-half or light cream. Cook over medium heat just until boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in the crabmeat and sherry or milk; heat through. If desired,... - 26.4883
Fresh Asparagus Bisque
1. Cut the tough ends from asparagus and discard.
2. Wash the asparagus spears and cut into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a Dutch oven or other large pan melt butter over medium heat.
4. Stir in green onion and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add potato,... - 45.4327
Mix all ingredients together; heat. - 21.8747
In 2-quart casserole, blend soups.
Stir in milk and cream.
Cook at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or till heated through.
Stir in wine just before serving.
Float butter atop each serving. - 38.2018
1) In a saucepan, add ingredients to mix together.
2) Place over heat to warm but not boil.
3) Serve the bisque warm by seasoning according to taste, if required.
Shrimp or fresh crab meat may be substituted for can meat. - 37.5311
1. Using a blender or a mixer blend together mushroom and asparagus soups.
2. Add to a pan, stir in milk and cream and heat just to boiling.
3. Add crab, heat through and stir in wine just before serving.
4. Float butter, pat atop soup and garnish with... - 38.6428
Blend soups; gradually stir in milk and cream.
Heat just to boiling.
Add crab meat; heat through.
Just before serving, stir in sherry.
Float butter atop.
Sprinkle with snipped parsley. - 32.6639
Put 1 cup of milk into Osterizer container, add soups and wine.
Cover and process at PUREE until smooth.
Pour into a saucepan and add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and tuna.
Simmer about 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 28.2274
Asparagus Bisque Recipes By Category